Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,743 members, 7,972,686 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:05 PM

If Buhari, APC Government Does Not Go, Poverty, Killing Will Continue — Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari, APC Government Does Not Go, Poverty, Killing Will Continue — Saraki (367 Views)

Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government / Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari, APC Government Does Not Go, Poverty, Killing Will Continue — Saraki by Naijaalive(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2018

I made a comment where I said that it was a hopeless budget that will rarely bring Nigerians out of poverty, diversification of the economy and inclusive growth. When I said that, I noticed that a lot of people were a bit defensive, saying the statement was borne out of politics. I am responsible enough to choose my words and I am happy about this question.

So, it’s clear that any shortfall of revenue is going to be very impactful because between the crude oil price and production, we have already seen that once we don’t meet those targets, we are going to have a huge deficit problem.

No President knows everything, but a man should know his strength and his weaknesses. You don’t have to be an economist to do this, put people who will be able to do it. Let us look at it, when we came in 2015, there was this issue of Boko Haram insurgency, today they are not only in the North-West, they are going as far as Zamfara. What we saw in North-Central is even as bad as that; in that area he is a failure.

Well, these are the things that have created a lot of issues, based on the fact that we need serious investment in infrastructure. Like I said, you can’t do social investment in education, invest in health, invest in security and infrastructure, the money is not there to do that. I think should try and get more private sector investment. If the private sector is allowed to do the infrastructure deficit-roads- and they focus on education and security, things will be better.

To me, the way forward is clear that if we continue in this direction, we will not perform because the revenue cannot ensure growth, because the numbers are not there and we must change that. To do that, we need investment from economists, investment from the private sector.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/if-buhari-apc-government-does-not-go-poverty-killing-will-continue-saraki.html
Re: If Buhari, APC Government Does Not Go, Poverty, Killing Will Continue — Saraki by landmark86: 6:08am On Dec 30, 2018
To Senate president sir
During your time as the governor of Kwara State for bad eight (cool years is Buhari the president? Are kwarans not in poverty?

Kwara people have been dwelling in poverty since the time of your father (Oloye) which you also take over the position but which will end come 2019 by the special grace of Almighty God (amen).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari, APC Government Does Not Go, Poverty, Killing Will Continue — Saraki by Auxtin85(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2018
Yet they go about saying they’ve fulfilled all their campaign promises in term security, infrastructure, education, unity and employment Buhari put Nigeria in a reverse motion, he scored 0/100 shame
Re: If Buhari, APC Government Does Not Go, Poverty, Killing Will Continue — Saraki by RevenGeMission: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2018
We know you and your people are behind it

afterall your boys are still in police custody even though you managed to kill one of them

We also know how you cover your senators to import 30 containers of rice and hoard them

one day for the owner
Re: If Buhari, APC Government Does Not Go, Poverty, Killing Will Continue — Saraki by Holamic: 6:24am On Dec 30, 2018
Alaye saraki please stop this unnecessary publicity's we re the one voting for you... Your VOTE IS JUST ONE.. OUR IS COUNTED FOR DAYS so please stop this fake news you are sharing... Ire oo
Re: If Buhari, APC Government Does Not Go, Poverty, Killing Will Continue — Saraki by danot1030: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Saraki political career will suffer a major set back in the coming election

But seriously intensive investigation will reveal those using the violence in the country to campaign against Buhari as the sponsors of the violence especially the Offa robbery sponsor, the the confessions of the robbers should be reviewed before the election.
Re: If Buhari, APC Government Does Not Go, Poverty, Killing Will Continue — Saraki by Naijaalive(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2018
kkkk

danot1030:
Saraki political career will suffer a major set back in the coming election

But seriously intensive investigation will reveal those using the violence in the country to campaign against Buhari as the sponsors of the violence especially the Offa robbery sponsor, the the confessions of the robbers should be reviewed before the election.

(1) (Reply)

2019: PDP Speaks On Atiku Stepping Down, Buhari Losing 2019 Election / 2019: No Minimum Wage, No Elections, NLC Declares / PDP Campaign Triaumphant Entry Into Kano While APC Goes Into Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.