Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex (925 Views)

RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by BafanaBafana: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2018
Calvary greetings to you men and brethren.

A he goat strayed into my compound and was trying to climb my goats. My dog was gonna chase away the intruding goat but I rebuked it. It gladdened my heart that that it was trying to mount my goat. It was then I got this revealtion, that since God is our shepherd and he sees and cares for us like his sheep, then he definitely loves it when we copulate. I quickly tried to scan the entire Bible in my mind to counter my points but I couldn't site any instance where God punished someone for having sex. Ruben slept with his father's wife, it was his father that cursed him. David slept with Uriah's wife and God punished him because he killed Uriah and took the woman. Solomon had sex more than any other person in the world. And we can see how blessed he was.
The only instance when God punished a man in this kind of scenario was when Onan slept with his brother's wife and spilled the semen on the floor. From this, I understood that God is happy when we have sex. Not the type of sex where we use condoms or withdrawal method. Sex as it was designed by nature. So I am admonishing you today to go out there and make God happy.
Have sex but don't use any form of contraceptives. God will bless you.
If you get any girl pregnant, marry her. Be sure to take care of them all. God does not condemn polygamy, but hates the slothful and irresponsible.
If you are not ready to have a child, don't have sex. Zip up!
May the good Lord bless you all, cause his face to shine on you and be gracious unto you. Amen.
Lets share the grace...
Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by Blakjewelry(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2018
Lol a lot of crazies on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2018
God will expose the person who did this to you.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by ramdris(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2018
Yes its true...Having sex with the right person gladdens God Almighty just as having sex with the wrong Person infuriates Him.

1 Like

Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by mikejj(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin grin and sombody wants to enter 2019 lik this..wetin consine God with ur sex...
Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by panmunium(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Is this for real?!!? I now believe there are mad people in nairaland
Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by Uglymugg: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Stop it OP, you're tempting me.

1 Like

Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by Skyfornia(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
It is finished!..your own damage is beyond repair!!

1 Like

Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by tee59(f): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Misplaced authority. You quoted bible wrongly. Reuben was cursed by his father for what he did and why did he lose the first born rights and benefits to Judah? God was against him. David paid for his action and sword never departed from his family after his demise. Solomon started well but didn't end well. Cus those women turned his heart against God. God always happy when you have sex in marriage and not in fornication. Go and take your pills, it's really affecting your brain.
Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by BafanaBafana: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
tee59:
Misplaced authority. You quoted bible wrongly. Reuben was cursed by his father for what he did and why did he lose the first born rights and benefits to Judah? God was against him. David paid for his action and sword never departed from his family after his demise. Solomon started well but didn't end well. Cus those women turned his heart against God. God always happy when you have sex in marriage and not in fornication. Go and take your pills, it's really affecting your brain.
Now on a serious note, you are quoting the Bible wrongly. Ruben's fate was determined by his father's curse, if his father had blessed him, he would have prospered. David paid for the action of killing someone because he wanted the person's wife, and not for the action of the sex. God blessed Solomon beyond measures. If he hadn't turned from God despite having all the women, nothing would have happened to him.
Stop roping yourself in religion please.

2 Likes

Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
And someone had to wait 9 months for this one

1 Like

Re: Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex by tee59(f): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Now on a serious note, you are quoting the Bible wrongly. Ruben's fate was determined by his father's curse, if his father had blessed him, he would have prospered. David paid for the action of killing someone because he wanted the person's wife, and not for the action of the sex. God blessed Solomon beyond measures. If he hadn't turned from God despite having all the women, nothing would have happened to him.
Stop roping yourself in religion please.
Where in the Bible did God support "fornication " you're advocating?

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Lust / She Is All Over Me / Health Benefit Of Viginal Fluid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.