Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,858 members, 7,918,809 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:42 PM

Assistance - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Assistance (647 Views)

Technical Assistance Needed, Please! / Remote Assistance / Windows 8.1 Assistance Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance by ceejey17: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2018
My laptop screen flickers. Like it can get really bad that you won't see shii especially when connected to the internet. It still flickers even if it's on airplane mode buy not as bad as when it's not on airplane mode. Do I need to change the screen or something?
Re: Assistance by Birkhof(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Should be ur screen connector
Re: Assistance by khorlynz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
if the flickering happens when you tilt the top enclosure where the screen is then I can say it is the flex but if not it is the screen provided you connect the laptop to external monitor and it works . look for a laptop technician to diagnose it and if you're in lagos call or chat me up on 08023745242 for a fair bargain.

(1) (Reply)

Tablets PC (10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black / . / Mobile Week 2019: The Biggest Mobile Phone Sales Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.