Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,871 members, 7,895,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari (382 Views)

Shehu Shagari: Nigerian President's Salary In 1979 (Throwback Photo) / Tolulope Arotile: Shehu Sani Calls On FG, States To Immortalise The Late Heroine / Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari by nimisola: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to immortalise the country’s first executive president, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, who passed away Friday December 28, 2018, aged 93.

This promise was made in Sokoto on Sunday by the president while paying a condolence visit to the Shagari family.

In a letter to the Sokoto State governor, Alhaji Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, read by the governor at the event, the President stated:

“I received the very sad news of the passing away of Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari, former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“This, indeed, is a grievous loss, which will be felt throughout Nigeria, irrespective of any difference. The late Alhaji Shagari was a landmark figure being virtually our last link to the post-independence government of Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa , and the first elected Executive President of Nigeria.

“Please convey to his immediate family, the government and the people of Sokoto State my heartfelt condolences on the passing away of this great statesman.

“The Federal Government will in due course institute a suitable memorial to the late former President”.

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/12/i-will-immortalise-shagari-buhari.html

Re: I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari by QTEST007(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
FELLOW NIGERIANS, I think it's time to do away with this school of old politicians that have brought this country to it's knees. Atiku or Buhari, they are both the same.
Now, I have met a couple of Nigerians who feels OMOYELE SOWERE has what it takes to retire them and steer Nigeria towards a different direction, away from total collapse.
But they always end their conversation with "he no go win". and some will go as far to say that He lacks the political clout or structure to win a presidential election.
Truth is 'structure no dey vote', "clout no dey vote", NA PEOPLE DEY VOTE.
DO YOUR PART, VOTE YOUR TRUE CONSCIENCE, THERE MIGHT JUST BE OVER 10MILLION NIGERIANS WHO SEES THINGS THE SAME WAY AS YOU.
LET'S BE UNITED IN THIS.
Re: I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari by Jayslicky: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
I have always said that buhari is a big time pretender, how do you immortalise a person who you killed his dream.
This is the same way he's going to fool tinubu and enslave the yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari by Hadone(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
By bringing him back to life or by returning his mandate which you unjustly stolen in 1984? undecided undecided
Re: I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari by mradonis(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pls oga start by Apologising to his family. Even after so long and the man dead u can't humbly admit u wronged this man and his family and simply Apologise. U want to score cheap political point. What a wicked heart. I will Never forget Felas warning abt u which many Nigerians blindly ignored . Even the holy book tells us without wisdom people perish.
U must get ur reward baba.
Nigerians be wise, seek wisdom, get wisdom .what ever way just get wisdom
Re: I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
You want to immortalise someone you disgraced out of office ..

Buhari is evil personified.
Re: I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari by Freshfish4: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Because election are around the corner and you think this will help you score a point abi? We will immortalize you soon. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: I Will Immortalise Shagari – Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin grin grin.

What elections make our old politicians say..

Immortalise ko imobilize ni

(1) (Reply)

Fayose, PDP Envious Of Osinbajo Us-style Campaign – Group / On Day 3 Of Siege, Police Fire Tear-gas Canisters Into Melaye's House / Buhari Has Built Foundation For Growth, Says Tinubu, True Or False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.