Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin (2957 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by Isabitalk(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
[img]https://ocdn.eu/pulscms-transforms/1/iZ-ktkpTURBXy8xZTBmZmQ5MDRhZDExNjVhMmQyMjdjZmU3ZDIzMjhiYS5qcGeSlQMAAM0DFM0Bu5MFzQMUzQG8[/img]

A woman found out the hard way about the consequences of skin bleaching.

With every woman now getting the idea that bleaching means one is beautiful, women from all social classes have taken to skin bleaching.

Despite the constant warning about the bad side effects of skin lightening the number of women buying bleaching cream is on the increase.

Owethu Mlilo is now the latest victim of how a simple skin formula can ruin your skin.

Friend

“The cream came recommended by a friend who had achieved amazing results with it. I had tried many bleaching creams but none of them worked. My friend said I should try this new cream on the market as it would give me faster results” she says.

“I began to see a slight change but it irritated my skin and it wasn’t long before i started seeing black spots appearing. At first I thought they were just a small side effect until they started to increase in number and in size”

It didn’t take long before the black spots filled her skin and she stopped using the cream altogether. She says she wears long sleeved clothes now and wears hats and shades now.

Hijab

Everywhere she goes people looks at her such that she is considering wearing the hijab worn by Islam woman to cover herself.

She regrets bleaching her skin and has a message for other women. “Be proud of your skin color. You’re beautiful the way you are and don’t try to change it”

She is receiving treatment to minimize the discoloration on her body.
source : https://www.khorgist.com/2018/12/woman-turns-into-leopard-after-trying.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by Cigo1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
She had better climb a tree then.
Stop bleaching, stop bleaching they'll never hear..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by KELVINXY: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Looking for a way to get darker
And some people are busy bleaching...

Bleaching koh
transparent ni..

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by mytime24(f): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Rainbow grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
This story is likely fake. I don't trust bloggers.

What's amusing to me is this

"She's considering wearing Hijab"

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by Auladimeji1: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Olamide ft Patoranking Kilode tembora(You are you bleaching) cheesy

Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by Ibramamahi(m): 2:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Real leopard
Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by ValCon888: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Real Black Panther
Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by liz4eno(f): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Isabitalk:
[img]https://ocdn.eu/pulscms-transforms/1/iZ-ktkpTURBXy8xZTBmZmQ5MDRhZDExNjVhMmQyMjdjZmU3ZDIzMjhiYS5qcGeSlQMAAM0DFM0Bu5MFzQMUzQG8[/img]

A woman found out the hard way about the consequences of skin bleaching.

With every woman now getting the idea that bleaching means one is beautiful, women from all social classes have taken to skin bleaching.

Despite the constant warning about the bad side effects of skin lightening the number of women buying bleaching cream is on the increase.

Owethu Mlilo is now the latest victim of how a simple skin formula can ruin your skin.

Friend

Hijab

Everywhere she goes people looks at her such that she is considering wearing the hijab worn by Islam woman to cover herself.

She regrets bleaching her skin and has a message for other women. “Be proud of your skin color. You’re beautiful the way you are and don’t try to change it”

She is receiving treatment to minimize the discoloration on her body.
source : https://www.khorgist.com/2018/12/woman-turns-into-leopard-after-trying.html
Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by KingLennon(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2018
No be small leopard she turn into. Black is beautiful. I love dem natural....
Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Fake
Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by PapaNnamdi: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
KELVINXY:
Looking for a way to get darker And some people are busy bleaching...
Bleaching koh transparent ni..
u be albino?
I dey find albino babe
Re: Woman Turns Into 'leopard' After Trying To Bleach Her Skin by jefdr001: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Thank God her face and chest were spared

(1) (Reply)

Staphlococus Aureus Cure(must Read) / Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) / Horrible! Skin Bleaching Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.