Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband (33186 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by DavidEsq(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cigo1:
That jeep is an eight hand jeep.

The tyres are clearly worn out, the rim is in a poor condition and the bonnet looks like a shark's snout.
Ogbeni, be like say na ur eyes dey worn out o
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
winterfell007:

You speak as an misinformed folk. Having traveled across Nigeria to a large extent, I can confidently tell you the southeast have the best road network especially that state called Anambra. It's just the Federal roads that are messed up.
Travel out and broaden your horizon. It won't kill you

SE leaders are begging Buhari to fix the roads there and you're here talking long stories.

FYI, I've been to all the SE states apart from Ebonyi and the roads there are terrible. Go and see roads in Abia State and come delete your post.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by olapluto(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Only thing missing in posts like this is the profession of the buyer.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by Dabzyblaze(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by Humility017(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
visijo:
Nothing will test your patience like taking a taxi when you are in a hurry then the driver keeps fetching people with reverse.
I tell you bro..
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by zanogo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
winterfell007:

You speak as an misinformed folk. Having traveled across Nigeria to a large extent, I can confidently tell you the southeast have the best road network especially that state called Anambra. It's just the Federal roads that are messed up.
Travel out and broaden your horizon. It won't kill you
sometimes it is not a neccesity to defend something based emotions alone, without going tribal, east has one of the worst road networks in the country, partly due to the nature of the soil there and if you are talking of road network give it to north, when you reach some northern states, you will see quality roads but na only 2 okadas you will see in 15 minutes,you will see quality roads even at the country side, i was amazed with what i saw in some kano and katsina villages.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by shadyLP(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:
Igbo men know how to take care of their wives , be it rich, or average. smiley

You're fantastically correct! cheesy cheesy
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by victorian(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
shadyLP:

You're fantastically correct! cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by winterfell007(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

SE leaders are begging Buhari to fix the roads there and you're here talking long stories.

FYI, I've been to all the SE states apart from Ebonyi and the roads there are terrible. Go and see roads in Abia State and come delete your post.

It's nothing compared to the roads here in Ibadan and Ado-Ekiti, even Lagos has a fair share of bad roads and terrible potholes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by PrettySleek(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:
Yes o! My dad still showers my mum with gifts till tomorrow.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
Almost new infinix hot 6 for sell. With accessory. For sale 39k slightly negotiable.... The fone is very new... Call 08051974465. Phone is 100% neat and 100% working perfectly .2/16 variant
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by Ayobami7(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
好的
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by victorian(f): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
PrettySleek:

Yes o! My dad still showers my mum with gifts till tomorrow.

Eeyah that's nice.

But men from other states, will not agree with your dad o.

My Uncle in delta state, once said. Vicky what are u doing in Lagos? Don't tell me, I prefer men in Lagos than delta? I said uncle, there is nothing wrong with men in Lagos. This one am gisting u happened 5years ago o.

So I said nothing wrong with men in Lagos o

Uncle replied : Lagos men from other tribes that don't know how to take care of woman, is the ones u are relying on. Victoria, u will just suffer.

I was like haba Uncle

He said look I know Lagos guys, those guys are not real men, come to delta and marry a deltan man that will take care of you. You wouldn't need to stress yourself hustling. He will provide all you need at home and even give u a car.
I said uncle I don't want to stay in delta.

He said keep wasting your time with those gigolos in Lagos cheesy

Have never seen such lazy men in my life before, always waiting for their wives to take care of them. Or share house bills with them.. Lol

Thats what Uncle said o, not me o cheesy

I sighed and I said Uncle have heard.

Lol

Do u know men in south south states don't respect men in Lagos ..lol
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by Princezibk: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Haters got no joy
Cigo1:

The tyres are clearly worn out, the rim is in a poor condition and the bonnet looks like a shark's snout.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by tunjijones(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

Poor nko?
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by 9inches(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:
Hmm.. are you talking out of espilens?
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by Compliant(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
simplyDopeGuy:
how did that man married such ugly and unkempt bitxg

Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by YorubaEmir: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

Eeyah that's nice.

But men from other states, will not agree with your dad o.

My Uncle in delta state, once said. Vicky what are u doing in Lagos? Don't tell me, I prefer men in Lagos than delta? I said uncle, there is nothing wrong with men in Lagos. This one am gisting u happened 5years ago o.

So I said nothing wrong with men in Lagos o

Uncle replied : Lagos men from other tribes that don't know how to take care of woman, is the ones u are relying on. Victoria, u will just suffer.

I was like haba Uncle

He said look I know Lagos guys, those guys are not real men, come to delta and marry a deltan man that will take care of you. You wouldn't need to stress yourself hustling. He will provide all you need at home and even give u a car.
I said uncle I don't want to stay in delta.

He said keep wasting your time with those gigolos in Lagos cheesy

Have never seen such lazy men in my life before, always waiting for their wives to take care of them. Or share house bills with them.. Lol

Thats what Uncle said o, not me o cheesy

I sighed and I said Uncle have heard.

Lol

Do u know men in south south states don't respect men in Lagos ..lol

Nne ehn u wan use laff kill me. grin But na true. Most them no like hustle. Them go just wake up for morning, yawn, stretch leg, go backyard begin smoke weed.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by victorian(f): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
tunjijones:

Poor nko?

Poor also try their best and share all they have with their wives.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by victorian(f): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
9inches:
Hmm.. are you talking out of espilens?

Nope but from what I see amongst my igbo friends
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by victorian(f): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Nne ehn u wan use laff kill me. grin But na true. Most them no like hustle. Them go just wake up for morning, yawn, stretch leg, go backyard begin smoke weed.

Honestly ehn? Even the ones that have job. They behave like they don't have job. They go to work quite all right, day in day out, but nothing to show for it.

I went to a store to buy drink, and I got talking with one old Yoruba woman. The woman was praising igbos and Hausa men . She was like these two tribes can take care of wives ehn? And they don't allow their wives to over labour themselves at work. While some don't even allow their wives to work But in parties or Churches , the women will wear the best of clothes and jewelleries. If you visit them at home.,they will entertain visitors or their friends well unlike other counterparts. All they want their wives to. Do, is take care of the home.

And other counterparts will so use their wives ehn, make her work so. Much like a man. At the end the men from other regions will be complaining why God is not blessing them
She said how will God bless them? When they can't even make their wives happy..

She said look igbo and Hausa, they are so rich. Their wives head is praying for them to always succeed.. I was just laughing, because there was a Yoruba man seated not too far from her as she was talking with so much passion. The Yoruba man was just shaking his head, as he drinks on.

Lol cheesy

Laugh wan kill me there. Lol
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by Taogbera: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
When the push gift stops to come nko ?
memez:
Nollywood actressss Oma Nnadi, receives a Wrangler Jeep as Christmas gift from her husband. According to the post shared by her sister Ada Nnadi;

#2019 loading. God bless you my inlaw @noni_enem as my sister @omannadi push gift S Wrangler just arrived ... ogo m (inlaw) idi okay.... God bless you

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actress-oma-nnadi-receives-a-wrangler-jeep-as-push-gift-from-her-husband

Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by victorian(f): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
I have a Muslim female friend from the north and a delta igbo lady friend.. So we were gisting and talking about the home and men.
I asked them, do they know there are some women who do not want to work after they are married, they just want to be full housewife. The delta info for lady said what kind of woman is that! Why won't she work? At this time and age, she wants to be full time house wife? There is something wrong with her. She had better dust her yansh and go work and assist the man at home.

The Muslim lady said, nope I disagree. If she doesn't want to work there is nothing wrong with it. That's some women destiny and what they signed for before God created them and those women, if their husbands treat them well, the husband will be so rich. The delta igbo lady said, that's fallacy. The Muslim lady said that pure reality.

And there is nothing the husband can do about it, than to understand the kind of wife he married. She said like her aunt is married and she doesn't work and she always say to her friends and family, God didn't create her to come and hustle on earth like a man. That the hustle. She hustled before she was born, she had done enough of it already, before she came to this earth, so it's time for her to enjoy.

I was just laughing. She said yes o.. And her husband is progressing in biz and they are living fine. The delta igbo lady almost burst a nerve arguing that the Muslim. Lady aunt must work. I had to use sense to wrap up the gist. Then the delta igbo lady left.

The Muslim lady said Aunty Vicky see ehn, I pity that your friend. She has already conditioned her mind to work like a. Man when she marries. she will just get old before her time and she's even looking old sef. Eeyah she can work o!

I said na WA for u.. Your mouth ehn?
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by YorubaEmir: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

Honestly ehn? Even the ones that have job. They behave like they don't have job. They go to work quite all right, day in day out, but nothing to show for it.

I went to a store to buy drink, and I got talking with one old Yoruba woman. The woman was praising igbos and Hausa men . She was like these two tribes can take care of wives ehn? And they don't allow their wives to over labour themselves at work. While some don't even allow their wives to work But in parties or Churches , the women will wear the best of clothes and jewelleries. If you visit them at home.,they will entertain visitors or their friends well unlike other counterparts. All they want their wives to. Do, is take care of the home.

And other counterparts will so use their wives ehn, make her work so. Much like a man. At the end the men from other regions will be complaining why God is not blessing them
She said how will God bless them? When they can't even make their wives happy..

She said look igbo and Hausa, they are so rich. Their wives head is praying for them to always succeed.. I was just laughing, because there was a Yoruba man seated not too far from her as she was talking with so much passion. The Yoruba man was just shaking his head, as he drinks on.

Lol cheesy

Laugh wan kill me there. Lol

So this is why Yoruba girls de rush me. Since I stepped my foot in Lagos, na soo them de fall head over heels to get my attention. Chai... there girls must be missing something
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by victorian(f): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
YorubaEmir:

So this is why Yoruba girls de rush me. Since I stepped my foot in Lagos, na soo them de fall head over heels to get my attention. Chai... there girls must be missing something

Na so.

Hyping yourself already.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by barristerzinny(f): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cigo1:

Mr leggo buy your own.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by canalily(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Is it me or old age....I don't seem to know most of this acclaimed actress...
she is from nkwerre l.g.a in imo state
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by jafol(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
winterfell007:

It's nothing compared to the roads here in Ibadan and Ado-Ekiti, even Lagos has a fair share of bad roads and terrible potholes
Thanks to south east refugees. They came n destroyed our roads
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by oluwasegun007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
canalily:
she is from nkwerre l.g.a in imo state

Ok...tanx for the info.
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by tunjijones(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
victorian:

Poor also try their best and share all they have with their wives.

But I wld take good care of you o
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by sacx: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dumb OP. Twas posh the original poster intended to type. Which one is push gift?
Re: Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband by MissJoy29(f): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

That ride is the best road for the roads in the East.

The potholes on the roads in the East can cause abortion and miscarriage.

So true. I have actually witnessed that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Okafor's Law': Omoni Oboli In Tears As Court Injunction Halts Her Premiere / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies / Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.