Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:31 AM

Rate My Graphic Designs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate My Graphic Designs (1012 Views)

Check Out My Graphic Designs / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) / Your Dope & Unique Graphic Designs @Affordable prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Graphic Designs by shollish(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Rate My Graphic Designs by shollish(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Rate My Graphic Designs by Offpoint: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
shollish:
I'm a medical student who has been craving for an Ict skill for a very long time, tired of using my laptop for only games and movies in school, finally i decided to use this strike as an opportunity , I saw a centre for training and I enrolled.

PS :- I'm just 3weeks old learner
Software used :- Adobe Photoshop CS6
Inspirator :- BiafranBushBoy and other skills acquisition thread in the career section.

pls no bashing... rate over 100%

Erad, prof800,Offpoint
If these are just 3 weeks of learning, I'll say I'm really impress. I'll advice you keep it up, the more you design the more you get good at it. See some YouTube videos, get some Lynda videos they'll help you alot. pick up flyers and packages you see around and try re-design them in your own way.
After Photoshop you can start Illustrator too.

You'll get there soon, keep it boss.

There will come a time you'll think you're going mad because you'll actually start studying every banner, handbills, billboards, packages, patterns and designs you see, when you go home you'll try to design themgrin you'll design in your dreamsgrin

that's a life of a graphics designer, your girlfriend will break up with you because you'll almost all of time on computergrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Graphic Designs by shollish(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Offpoint:

If these are just 3 weeks of learning, I'll say I'm really impress. I'll advice you keep it up, the more you design the more you get good at it. See some YouTube videos, get some Lynda videos they'll help you alot. pick up flyers and packages you see around and try re-design them in your own way.

There will come a time you'll think you're going mad because you'll actually start studying every banner, handbills, billboards, packages, patterns and designs you see, when you go home you'll try to design themgrin you'll design in your dreamsgrin

that's a life of a graphics designer, your girlfriend will break up with you because you'll almost all of time on computergrin
Re: Rate My Graphic Designs by shollish(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
thanks boss
Offpoint:

(1) (Reply)

Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale / Brand New Canon EOS M50 For Sale(SOLD) / Quick Money For Photographers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.