Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) (6581 Views)

Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup / [watch Video] As Lagos Slay Queens Fights Dirty, Slits Others Bre@st With Razor / “I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Br**st” – Pretty Lady Begs Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2018
MannieA:

Na lie.. are u trying to say she won't be loved or she won't find love??Even hoes will get married too.Jane mena has a boyfriend that opened a clothing line for her and bought her a car even with what she does on social media.
no its not about weda she is a hoe.its about tattoing another man"s face in between her boobs.how her current boyfriend go feel wen he dey suck her boobi and he is always seeing davido face in between the boobs.e get as e be na.
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:58am On Dec 31, 2018
The topic got the wrong heading.

This girl again sha. This one is all about the gram life. She don run switch allegiance already and this says a lot.....

Ten years later she go repent begin find one innocent boy to marry.

#Lawdafmessi
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by JohnFrankling(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Vtrd:

The girl looks South African.
She's from Ph, I know her personally, her matter tire me sef
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by blacq2009(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Middle breast? I expected to see three breasts. Op, you fall my hand.
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Siki355(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2018
MannieA:

really??
yup
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by tejiri4(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2018
Siki355:
I know this gal very well
she use to b decent..

Now she is a slut eya sorry
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by MyGeneration(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2018
H
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by MannieA(f): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Siki355:

yup

hmm...then why did she change?? I heard she has a 1 year old child. Maybe she didn't like being the good girl anymore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? / Funny Bedsheets For Couples... What Can You See? (pix) / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.