Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (51893 Views)

Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Decryptor(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
This man will never see his 1st year marriage anniversary before he dies in mysterious circumstances. This man AND the sista are evil!!! So you date a babe, and when she can't marry you, you settle for the big sista?!?! And she agrees to your nonsense?!

Why do you sound so pained? Or were you dating the elder sister before the doctor snatched her from you? Stop wishing him death because you are not his creator.

But if parents didn't want younger sista to marry this particular dude, why was it ok for old cargo sista to marry him then?!

That the younger sister claimed the parents did not want a non-igbo as an in-law does not mean it is true. We all know that women can come up with funny excuses whenever they want to hide behind the cloak of their decisions which suites them

4 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by boomssey(f): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Las las waa gbon!
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by bobolaga: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
If it is the truth you are saying,it will be difficult for the girl to see opportunity of such,but i pray God will help her,and you should not allowed her senior sister to regret why she married you,as you know is for better for worse,
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Agugbadin: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
This man will never see his 1st year marriage anniversary before he dies in mysterious circumstances. This man AND the sista are evil!!! So you date a babe, and when she can't marry you, you settle for the big sista?!?! And she agrees to your nonsense?!

But if parents didn't want younger sister to marry this particular dude, why was it ok for old cargo sista to marry him then?!

The elder sister may be evening news paper and they have to let go,remember Laban's daughters Leah and Rachel,Laban gave the eldest Leah to Jacob even though he served in other to get Rachel as promised.

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Blezzme: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Put yourselves in the shoes of the elder sister, may be time is not on her side...
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by AreaFada2: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
I guess the younger sister is more promising that her big sis. And big sis dey house and nobody look her side.
The parents want to kill two birds with one stone : avoid evening newspaper situation and spare the food the big sis is eating at home. grin cheesy

Las las Na the parents gain. They will get more money from a rich businessman who will marry the younger daughter.

The boy is not as smart as he thinks. Best would be to avoid that family totally. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Hafeexla(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by DONADAMS(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
don't blame them na...dem no dey wash their head..na why sense hard them
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
lefulefu:
its weird marrying the sister of ur ex.u don nack ur ex and u want to nack her elder sister
tufiakwa sad
It's called eating from different pots in the same house grin
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by MarianaTrench: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Cóck and bull story!
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by RZArecta2(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

But if parents didn't want younger sista to marry this particular dude, why was it ok for old cargo sista to marry him then?!
under what authority are you cursing him ? If both parents saw nothing wrong with the marriage union talk less of the couples, who are you to sit on your raggedy horse and pass judgement ? Na social media give you leg sha
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2018
CodeTemplar:
did the parent reject him or the girl?

The parents "supposedly" rejected him for being non Igbo, isn't it?! Has his ethnicity suddenly change?

Humility017:
to be honest with you...many ibo ladies are still single because of these tribal thing.
I asked a lady I was getting to love...out and for us to start planning for marriage...
she is 25...she turned me down sighting she don't want an Edo man for a husband...
I just jeje walka pass...

That was HER personal choice to turn you down, therefore it's a bit different

if I should any of her relative or sister...probably we relate well and friends...
do you think I will hesitate not to marry her...
close to 4 ibo ladies have refused me...sighting they don't wanna marry non-ibos one will be 30 next year.

I would certainly be suspicious of your actions, but it wouldn't be impossible to fall in love with a family member in due time....as for any babe being close to 30, that's irrelevant to the issue at hand.
Btw maybe you shouldn't focus on Igbo ladies, et voila.

YorubaEmir:
Cool ur temper boy because your curse is inconsequential.

That was not a curse, that was an observation. Why go after such headache at the 1st place?

younger girl rejected him and consequently broke his heart. Why allow a guy date u for 5 good years when u know ur parents won't accept him? You see? Don't u think the girl was lying?

Do you seriously think that women go into 5 yrs r/ship while knowingly believing they have no prospect with that dude? Why think she was automatically lying?

Why did same parents allow same man to marry their daughter? Is it not possible that the younger girl was simply not interested anymore and decided to make tribe an issue?

Until we get more facts on this issue, Let me also assume (like you did), that older sista was closer to menopause than younger sista, therefore her case was more like a charity case.... While their parents fate lay their family's future on the shoulders of the beautiful and possibly smarter younger sista.

As for the sister accepting the proposal. You have to deal with the fact that they are both adults and have right to their choices.

Very true, and in the same sentence, accept that such choices are bound to bring distress and serious family drama to their lives.
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by arrestdarrester: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2018
The family of the girl should fight this to the finish.

This is not about love or marriage. The guy is just being plain wickedt.
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2018
hansomb:

Do you think everyone is like you or better still thinks like you ?
oga if its normal to yu shagging two sisters under the name of relationship its not normal to me.most self respecting families wont condone such.after d guy has chopped the eldest sister maybe he will go for d youngest sister and if care is not taken even go for their mother.endtime tinzs.

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by otikpoko(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2018
I am sure the girl may be telling lies in other not to marry the guy.
Since the guy never said he went to the parents and they told him no because of Tribe.

The girl told him what her parents said that due to tribe, no marriage and it may be that the parents never had any issue with tribe but she was just looking for a valid excuse to jilt him.

Just my opinion.

Assuming the guy said he went to see the parents and the parents told him NO due to tribe, e for be different issue..

Na jealousy dey do the girl.
You refuse to marry him let another person not marry him?

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2018
dumo1:

It's called eating from different pots in the same house grin
haha so true..chopping from different pots.same way u will even see some younger brothers dey eye their elder brother wife.crazy tinzs be happening every wia.

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 31, 2018
Agugbadin:

The elder sister may be evening news paper and they have to let go,remember Laban's daughters Leah and Rachel,Laban gave the eldest Leah to Jacob even though he served in other to get Rachel as promised.
biko forget bible for dis matter.this is taboo.if u want to use bible to justify it then u might as well say its ok for fathers to have sex with their dauthers since Lot had sex with his two dauthers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2018
tuna4servi:
Sleeping with two sister is a curse ,so curse is already upon ur head bro. Don't think u are smart or wise
serious curse i tell u.this is the reason yu see some men dying mysteriously.
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Magnifik18:
Nothing new.

Prince Charles had a romantic affair with Princess Diana's elder sister (Sarah) b4 he married Diana.

It happened in 1977. This is 2018.

The younger sister should take several seats.

those are whites this is africa.in europe its ok if a guy has sex with his brother"s wife..afterall former Man U player Ryan Giggs shagged his brother's wife but in africa its taboo.
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Admitwithschola: 1:31am On Dec 31, 2018
AreaFada2:
I guess the younger sister is more promising that her big sis. And big sis dey house and nobody look her side.
The parents want to kill two birds with one stone : avoid evening newspaper situation and spare the food the big sis is eating at home. grin cheesy

Las las Na the parents gain. They will get more money from a rich businessman who will marry the younger daughter.

The boy is not as smart as he thinks. Best would be to avoid that family totally. shocked

I enjoy nairaland sometimes because of analytical comments like yours.

Unknown to you, you're a game theorist, it's all written in your post. Nice one.
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by toprealman: 1:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Story no get life abeg.
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by udemzyudex(m): 2:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Some Nigerians and their useless believe sha, since the date have been set I believe both parent have already agreed to it.

Whether the sister agrees or not is none of their business, why is she angry after all she said NO angry

Live and let's live.
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by udemzyudex(m): 2:28am On Dec 31, 2018
davecris:
Same parents who rejected him cos he's not igbo now accepted him after he moved on to the elder sister. Something is not right with this story. As a man why would you even go back to same family that rejected u in the first place cos of your tribe?. Doesn't make sense .

Where in the post did he say her ex parent rejected him?

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by luminouz(m): 2:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Curvinus:
This guy is ugly and insecure and is seeking validation at all cost, albeit in the wrong quarters. But as posters above have said, it will surely end in tears.

He should have taken the hint the first time the ex rejected him, but it seems he's hell bent on pursuing an agenda and this agenda is driven by nothing but insecurity. His actions bear the hallmark of a pathetic little man and it is no surprise the ex turned down his proposal.

I see he is trying to justify his actions, not even giving a care about the emotional hurt he is causing the ex and such insensitivity can only come from a place of lack. He is a weak man with very limited options and I'm sure he knows and feels this in his inner recesses.

Funny enough, it seems he is willing to risk everything in order to spite his ex and maybe feel wanted, but this is a dangerous game he is playing. he could be setting himself up for something that may end up consuming him and the happiness that he seeks.

U typed a whole lot of nonsense which u should be ashamed of....
I stopped at 'emotional hurt he is causing his ex'
Was it not the ex that dumped him??
What's wrong if the elder sister said yes?
U just dey blow empty grammar upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by udemzyudex(m): 2:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Humility017:

to be honest with you...many ibo ladies are still single because of these tribal thing.
I asked a lady I was getting to love...out and for us to start planning for marriage...
she is 25...she turned me down sighting she don't want an Edo man for a husband...
I just jeje walka pass...

if I should any of her relative or sister...probably we relate well and friends...
do you think I will hesitate not to marry her...
close to 4 ibo ladies have refused me...sighting they don't wanna marry non-ibos one will be 30 next year.

I noticed this too, I was surprise when a lady told me this, I was like at this your age you still can't use your head even with all the education you've acquired?

Smh.
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by donbenie(m): 2:53am On Dec 31, 2018
davecris:
Same parents who rejected him cos he's not igbo now accepted him after he moved on to the elder sister. Something is not right with this story. As a man why would you even go back to same family that rejected u in the first place cos of your tribe?. Doesn't make sense .
Read the story again,the parents never rejected him in the first place..the girlfriend assumed that they would and said no to his proposal.. shocked
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by donbenie(m): 3:00am On Dec 31, 2018
na2016:

Humility, have u really read the story? He said the parent refused to allow the girl marry him n that was the reason for the girl's decision cos of tribe. Now y are the same parents accepting this guy? If this is true which i doubt, i sense problem in future.
I like ur moniker.
Maybe you should read the story again,he NEVER said the parents rejected him..instead that was his girlfriend's excuse in not accepting the proposal..that they WOULD reject him..
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by thunderbabs: 3:43am On Dec 31, 2018
No b d same parents wey no go acccept a non ibo b dt ni and dt eder sister eye go don dey shook teh teh i suspect cheesy

U dey date person for 5yrs and u no tell am say ur parents wldnt accept a non ibo sad
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by AreaFada2: 3:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Admitwithschola:

I enjoy nairaland sometimes because of analytical comments like yours.

Unknown to you, you're a game theorist, it's all written in your post. Nice one.

grin cheesy
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by mikolo80: 4:22am On Dec 31, 2018
tuna4servi:
Sleeping with two sister is a curse ,so curse is already upon ur head bro. Don't think u are smart or wise
for which constitution
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by Humility017(m): 4:42am On Dec 31, 2018
udemzyudex:

I noticed this too, I was surprise when a lady told me this, I was like at this your age you still can't use your head even with all the education you've acquired?

Smh.

that's their problem...
I have been asking myself lot of questions on why do they have so many aging spinsters around...
unknown to me...these tribal preferences was a factor.
you talking about education bro...even with their claim spirituality....they still don't understand that God sees no tribe, race but the hearts of men...
if we really want God's direction we must let go of our tribal sentiments in making marital decisions
Re: Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal by MrFly(m): 5:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Is d elder sister from Igala? If No then their vilage pipu don blindfold d younger one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.