Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,708 members, 7,972,618 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

Women Flock To Shrine Of Native Doctor Who Claims He Can Restore Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Flock To Shrine Of Native Doctor Who Claims He Can Restore Virginity (706 Views)

Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Flock To Shrine Of Native Doctor Who Claims He Can Restore Virginity by chikach1: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
A native doctor who claims he can restore women's virginity has seen a great number of women coming to ask for his service ever since his abilities became public knowledge.

The native doctor identified as Erdington Virimayi from Kwekwe, Zimbabwe, claims to be both a prophet and a traditional doctor. He says his abilities include locking couples, giving enriching charms as well as enlarging men’s manhood.

Continue Reading & See More Photos =====>>>> http://superjames.site/women-flock-to-shrine-of-native-doctor-who-claims-he-can-restore-virginity/

Re: Women Flock To Shrine Of Native Doctor Who Claims He Can Restore Virginity by daddytime(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ah Ah...I never knew we had a branch in Zimbabwe oo. Very nice...

This is what I have been doing and still do in Nigeria...

Clients are welcome...

I restore the orifice to it's default settings...

A trial will convince you...

Our Motto is ''Once debe, always debe''
Re: Women Flock To Shrine Of Native Doctor Who Claims He Can Restore Virginity by Alphafeezay(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Scam.......

He will inturn use them for something else, Be wise Ladies!!!
Re: Women Flock To Shrine Of Native Doctor Who Claims He Can Restore Virginity by HallaDaTruth: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Women Flock To Shrine Of Native Doctor Who Claims He Can Restore Virginity by tooth4tooth: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
The hustle is real.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Man Propose To Longtime Girlfrend In Public But Forgot The Ring At Home / How Do You Deal With This Level Of Hypocrisy? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.