Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,966 members, 7,987,452 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nnewi, Abuja, Uyo, PH Listed In The Top 20 Growing Cities In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nnewi, Abuja, Uyo, PH Listed In The Top 20 Growing Cities In The World (326 Views)

Chicason Recycling Company, Nnewi Opens In Anambra. Buys Refuse From Residents / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnewi, Abuja, Uyo, PH Listed In The Top 20 Growing Cities In The World by igbobabe02: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2018

Re: Nnewi, Abuja, Uyo, PH Listed In The Top 20 Growing Cities In The World by Iziq(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Uyo!! Good development!!! with good govt in 10yrs from now, we can be like Lagos.
Re: Nnewi, Abuja, Uyo, PH Listed In The Top 20 Growing Cities In The World by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
if this so called report is not done entirely by white people and Nigerians are among especially Igbo's in d making of this'list' just like a report said lagos and Abeokuta are worst cities in Africa and after researching I saw d zonal heads representing Nigeria and guess what they are igbos. so its left to you to believe this 'authentic' report,one thing is sure,I don't believe this crap. bye...
Re: Nnewi, Abuja, Uyo, PH Listed In The Top 20 Growing Cities In The World by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
oh! and writing fake articles with a suspicious reputable "website",I think I will pass on this one

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation / God Demonstrated A Little Beginning In The Beginning, Says Benson Enakhena / I Will Teach You How To Partner With Telecom Industry And Make 20k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.