Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

D’banj Shares How He Overcame The Death Of His Only Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Shares How He Overcame The Death Of His Only Child (430 Views)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him / Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Shares How He Overcame The Death Of His Only Child by olaksinfotech: 5:04am On Dec 31, 2018
When Dapo Oyebanjo popularly known as D’banj lost his only child, Daniel Jnr. in a drowning incident in the middle of the year, not many knew what would become of the animated, talented singer and his career.

Although D’banj went off the grid at the time of his son’s death, he has returned with what seems like more fire than ever. He has released tracks with Tiwa Savage and South African rapper, Cassper Nyovest and has performed in some of the biggest concerts on the continent.

Read more...

http://olaksinfotech.com.ng/2018/12/31/dbanj-shares-how-he-overcame-the-death-of-his-only-child/

Re: D’banj Shares How He Overcame The Death Of His Only Child by naijabioworth(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2018
When the shocking news about the tragic loss of D-banj's one year old son Daniel Jnr who was his only child, many feared  how he would take it or move on.

After a while, even though the wound has not healed totally, he seems to have bounced back and is doing very well right now. He has released songs with South African rapper, Cassper Nyovest and Nigerian Diva, Tiwa Savage. He also delivered outstanding performances in  some of the biggest concerts held in Nigeria recently
https://naijabioworth.com.ng/how-i-overcame-the-pain-of-my-sons-death-dbanj/
Re: D’banj Shares How He Overcame The Death Of His Only Child by simplyDopeGuy: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2018
child u kii?

(1) (Reply)

Hush Puppy Gets All His Belongings Signed In Dubai / Alicia Keys To Host The 2019 Grammy Awards / DJ Cuppy Tweets ”i’m Cooking Tomorrow- See The Hilarious Replies She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.