Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,666 members, 7,889,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It (1728 Views)

If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? / You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by luv10: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2010
please advise me on this issue.
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by DrKitaun(m): 4:11am On Aug 08, 2010
Burn it up !
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by newworldcapital(m): 5:23am On Aug 08, 2010
Partner with me on laptop importation business. Interested greatdl766@gmail.com
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by freshwater(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2010
hello luv10. u can invest ur money in the catfish farming sector. its profitable contact me on araratnigeria@gmail.com
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by xcelmind(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hello,

I posted a thread here on how to earn from social media technology with little investment. This gives you a reseller right to sell the companies business services. Click on the link below to download the program information.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-493897.0.html

Please if you don't understand anything, you can call or reply to this thread for clarification. Also if you are not interested, just back off and don't say it is a scam. Thank you.
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by wealth4me(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an Independent rep seeking to help motivate, inspire others in their financial quest for freedom.

Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to capitalize on the VoIP trend. My company specializes in the videophone. Newest videophone also connects to the internet, gives news and weather reports, take pictures, and more.

Be able to hear and see the person you are calling. Seeking independent representatives, highly motivated and have a desire to achieve. Telecommunication company will hold a national event in Abuja.

If you are interested in joining a team of individuals who are making a difference in helping others to save money on those long distance and international calling (get rid of those expensive calling cards) and also earning hundreds of dollars per month as a representative of the company, please contact me. Only serious business-minded individuals please.

August 20event will be at the Rockview Hotel in Wuse 2, Abuja.
August 21st event will be at the Ambience Event Center in CBD, Abuja.

There is a fee for both events.

Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by Springrise: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Give me your details, I am interested.
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by fryoobest(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2010
Partner with me on passenger bus transportation biz, it is one of the most lucrative in this country so far for the person who knows how to go about it. And take my word for it, in 6 - 7 months, your initial capital will double, that's how lucrative trans biz can be. If u are interested, u can reach me on " 08166866698 "
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by amitagep: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
Contact Lekan info@amitagepartners.com 08055269016

Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by Ltrust(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2010
Exporting of locally produced agricultural Products like cashew,charcoal,chilipepper,gemstone,cocoa etc is a thriving business I will recommend for anyone who can afford the start-up capital. If you are a beginner, we assist you with all the resources,start-up kits & valuable information that will position your success in exporting/07033097160. Goodbye.
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by newworldcapital(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2010
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by royhan: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
you can invest on marketing of catfish to kaduna,Abuja,portacort,onisha not rearing of cat fish because you have to learn the real practical.[ig4urneed@yahoo.com]
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2010
What of if you invest your money in property.
Call 08060113086 for discussion

Good return for property you will see and control yourself
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by edeseye: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2010
Take a good business program @ Quantum Projects Ltd.in Port Harcourt, the sky will be your starting point. contact 08099850533
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by Osama10(m): 2:41am On Aug 14, 2010
I see a lot of fraudsters here. wink
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by Olubunmi4(m): 4:02am On Aug 14, 2010
You may want to consider importing ceramic tiles from China. We manufacture quality wall and floor tiles and many buyers from Nigeria come here to buy. If inetersted please visit us here: www.lvceramic.com, or call me: +8675782019685 (office), or +8613929907174 (mobile). Please note that I am not an agent. I am with the company.
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by afosoft: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2010
If you are not looking for scam scam business or business that put you on high risk. You can become a distributor of this company. The market for there product is huge. A FUEL SAVER that reduces fuel consumption by 15% visit www.addnsave.com or call me on 08038636142. This product work and I am the African representative of the Manufacturer.

Also any one intrested in becoming a distributor, there is 100% profit on this business as a distributor and you can start with little capital.

Most youth are looking for 8am - 5pm Job because they are lazy and can think on taking something good to do,

www.addnsave.com or call me 08038636142 if you will like to start a business of your own with this. Nigeria economy is dependent on oil & gas and you have your customers everywhere you turn to for this product.

Good Luck,

Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by wealth4me(f): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
Springrise, please email me wilsherteam@gmail.com
Re: I Have Money But I Dont Know How To Invest It by consultmartins(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
I will advice you start a small online business. I don't know how much you have on you but you can set up a blog and begin to profit from it monthly. It's what i do so i know what i am talking about. Please think thoroughly before you put your money in anything. I added a free ebook that will tell you everything you need to know about starting a blogging business. You can download it below. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Printing Press But Need A Little Help Here. / Sage 50, Quickbooks & Tally Erp 9 Accounting Software - For Your Business / The Importance Of Alternative Dispute Resolution In Conflict Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.