Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? (11328 Views)

Joshua Iginla Prophecies Concerning Buhari Health This Year 2018 / What A Touching Story-1st January Incident-for The New Year 2018 / Happy New Year 2018 Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by addicted268(f): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2019
When i set eyes on my son and held him in my hands for the first time.
The feeling was heavenly. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry.
I stand in awe of God Almighty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by impactx(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2019
Finally got admitted to the university after 3 years

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by macello4(m): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Am optimistic
ur case no be here

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by francium001: 1:26am On Jan 01, 2019
The very moment I think I cannot forget in 2018 was the day I boarded my first international flight to my present location now from Nigeria. I can never stop thanking GOD ALMIGHTY for a successful journey.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by kenx1(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2019
When I finally moved to my house...... Thank you JESUS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by TheMainMan: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2019
biz8386:
I had worst moments rather. I lost my two (2) brothers. One in January and the second in April...it’s the worst year of my life.
sorry bro... stay strong... May GOD be with and may there souls rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by LadyHeaven(f): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Sincerely nothing much happened last year that was remarkable but still i praise baba God for the gift of life and family, BUT this year i am tapping into Gods word and my testimony is assured.

Happy New Year la NL familia...it is well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by pascal558(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2019
obembet:
I know that every moment should be the best one since you are required to live them to the fullest, but there are some who always stand out.

Mine, I got a good job and My Boyfriend Proposed to Me and I Said Yes Out of Pressure.

Share yours

Lalasticlala
mynd44
i don dey fear women for long, but this one just increased my fear!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Rick9(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2019
When i was healed of my sickness and came back in full health

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by williamdeluxe(m): 3:05am On Jan 01, 2019
NOV 3....D DAY I LEFT NIGERIA FOR SPAIN

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Sparkle777(f): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2019
I got engaged in the last week of 2018. Ooh Lord, bless us and give us our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Seandisputed(m): 3:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Don't know if it's meant to be here
But i escaped death few hours ago.
Shiiii was scary.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:10am On Jan 01, 2019
After my last paper in Uni, I feel happy not because something awaits me but because the sh*t is finally over.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by jeph19(m): 4:31am On Jan 01, 2019
1.getting that alert..
2. Buying the phone I've been wanting to buy.
3. Receiving my first order from China
4. Traveling to see mum and dad... The on their faces... Absolutely indescribable
... 5. Having sex the Anabel

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Titugirl(f): 4:56am On Jan 01, 2019
Mine was on my birthday, I got some nice gifts and when I met Dr Olukoya in May for the first time since i started attending mfm and shook hands with him gringrin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:15am On Jan 01, 2019
I went to deposit 4k in my account and after I'm done, I also recieved 100k mysteriously in my account (probably mistake from the bank)... But I was so broke I didn't even return it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Raph82(m): 7:19am On Jan 01, 2019
tunjilee003:
The day I gained admission though it is a polythecnic
It doesn't matter, that same year, a polytechnic graduate in my church secured a promising job in canada & he has left for good. And in the same church we have first class and many Msc holders with no jobs, still roaming the street. Mercy speaks & not qualification.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2019
obembet:
I know that every moment should be the best one since you are required to live them to the fullest, but there are some who always stand out.

Mine, I got a good job and My Boyfriend Proposed to Me and I Said Yes Out of Pressure.

Share yours
Who marries or say " yes " out of pressure.
Lalasticlala
mynd44

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by DaRuud(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2019
obembet:

Share yours

Lalasticlala
mynd44

".... Out of pressure , aunty you must be 35+"

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by TamiloreOshin(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2019
i learnt how to swim nd have done well in upgrading my skills

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by MsGold(f): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2019
tongue Good times spent with him

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by banio: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2019
When I was knacking Amaka. She made yanga for like six months before finally submitting. I remembered the soft and succulent hole. Oil was also coming out through out the 12 hours night rump.

Amaka
Igbo Kwenu.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by 21cents: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2019
Graduated this year, gained admission for my second degree a week later.. Was so happy.
Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Darato: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
The big alert I received after gbenshing on Christmas day. Still dey sweet me for belle
Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Princezibk: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice clown!
Cigo1:
Lol.

The time a Keke napep rider broke my ribs when fighting over how much I was to pay.

The time thieves jumped attempted to burgle our house but couldn't leave.

The time J.Cole released his album.

When Burna boy killed us with 'Gbona'

When Hushpuppi got thrown of stage.

When Davido and Wizkid reignited their beef.

When this girl said I was too good for her (I have mixed feelings about this one, because she left me for some other dude. I took it as a compliment tho.

When I saw Chioma Assurance without makeup..

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Princezibk: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
The next yansh you are targeting is laced with magun, don’t dare it bro... I see it
azraeljaheel:
Sex with iya risikatu kiss

Lord please bless that woman’s yansh
Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Princezibk: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Got married and heaven blessed me with a sweet,cute, glorious baby boy... thank you Jesus
Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by melodyogonna(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
When I got a laptop I've been wanting for years without affording, I've never been happier in my life.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Success in academics ,unboxes the box .was hyper-excited
Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Abcruz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Even God knows I have no best moment this year

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Abcruz(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Honestly, I don't think I have any best moment because I hate been broke. I'm felt empty,nothing excites me.I'm not happy at all cry

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

I planted you myself, as a choice vine from the very best seed. How then could you turn into a degenerate, foreign vine?-- Jeremiah 2:21

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? by Ayobami7(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Enter 2024 With Your Addiction.. / If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? / Do You Stand Up For The Elderly In Public Transports?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.