Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

New Update Telegram 5.1.0 Features Tools For Polls And Image Search - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Update Telegram 5.1.0 Features Tools For Polls And Image Search (234 Views)

Is 5.1 Inches A Good Size For Man / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Please How Do I Use Google Image Search To Search For Corresponding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Update Telegram 5.1.0 Features Tools For Polls And Image Search by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Telegram v 5.1.0 has amazing new features that would make you want to stop using Whatsapp and jump on the Telegram bandwagon already. This latest version allows users to revoke messages and also to playback media at a faster speed.

Telegram has also made it possible for you to pin any poll you create so to get better reach and visibility to people. However, these polls are still anonymous for the time being, which means you can't see users who participated in the vote

Source: https://www.browsetechs.com.ng/2018/12/new-update-telegram-510-features-tools.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why dating an older-woman is the best decision you have ever made / Get Rich Through Your Business. / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.