Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,148 members, 7,946,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise (2063 Views)

Shehu Shagari: Nigerian President's Salary In 1979 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by Realdeals(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Prophet (Dr.) M.K.O. Tibtan is not an ordinary man of God, he is full of anointing for accurate prophecies and visions that liberate humanity from bondage.

In 1998, he predicted the Prison-to-Presidency feat of former Nigerian Head of State, General Olusegun Obasanjo who was incarcerated by late General Sani Abacha since 1995 over a phony coup allegation.

In 2005, he equally predicted the death of former Nigerian first Lady, Stella Obasanjo in January of that year and the prediction came to pass in October.

Same year, he predicted that the wife of the founder of Winners Chapel ministries, Bishop David Oyedepo, Faith will be visited with stroke and it equally came to pass.

In 2015, he predicted that former Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan will lose his election except the birds of the air or stones of the field and Edi-Ika-Ikong soup voted for him and it came to pass. He predicted that even though President Buhari will emerge as President but he is not God’s choice but the people’s choice.

In 2014, he predicted the death of late DG of NAFDAC, Professor Dora Akunyili and it came verbatim. He equally predicted the death of former Bayelsa State (Southern Nigeria) Governor Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha and it came to pass. He said in that prediction that, Alams, as the former Governor is being called will first lost a son before losing his own life and all came to pass.

He has given so many prophecies that came accurate. In 2017, he warned the national leader of the ruling APC to pray never to lose a son but his prophecy was taken for granted and Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu later lost a son.

So, sometimes middle of November this year when he predicted that some eminent Nigerians are going including Nigeria’s first civilian President, SHEHU SHAGARI, we didn’t take it as a child’s play.

The Prophet emphatically said ‘Some will go between December and January’ he later said ‘Shagari is going’ and by Friday, December 28, just some 3 days to the end of year 2018, the former Nigerian leader passed away in his sleep after a brief illness. He died in Abuja.

We had published the full video of that interview since Monday November 26, 2018 but today, we bring you some direct excepts of the full video.

It will interest you to know that the Prophet who is presently writing his Prediction 2019 Revelation book has equally predicted that President Muhammadu Buhari will return to power in 2019 and PDP candidate Atiku Abubakar will run away to Dubai.

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigeria-news-today/2018/12/31/meet-prophet-who-predicted-shagaris-death-four-weeks-before-his-demise/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrANJ7BSR6s

lalasticlala
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by phyllosilicate(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
A prophet of doom.
All he sees is death.
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by Ikpewe: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
WAILERS OVER TO YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by chiefolododo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
The last one you said is a fat lie. Buhari/jubril will not win in 2019.Na even cele pastor

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by dubra: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Same idiot predicted that bukola saraki would be impeached before the end of October grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by Abortions: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Mtcheeeeew if he sabi predict make him go play bet9ja make i see if Arsenal no go spoil am
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Prophet Muhammad SAW Is The Last Prophet, All Other Prophets After Him Are Fake
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by SalamRushdie: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
if he can't predict about Buhari the we have no use for him
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by frbona: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
chiefolododo:
The last one you said is a fat lie. Buhari/jubril will not win in 2019.Na even cele pastor
Jeremiah don miss am for that one alone. Say wetin. 2019 and Buhari!?! Nigerians cabt make a mistake twice
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by frbona: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
what is this one even smoking

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
He is not a Muslim. In Christianity there are still prophets and more Prophets will still be born.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by kaybaba25(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
I reserved my comment
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by newbornmacho(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
He also said saraki would be impeached before October and tinubu wouldn't stop ambodes second term... How far?
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by quickberry(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin

Atiku running to Dubai got me laughing

Hahahhaahhahahahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Predicted the death of a 94 year old....clap for yourself

I also predicted 2 ex presidents of 2 great countries will die in 2018 ( Bush & Shagari)

I therefore predict this yeye prophet will get sense on year 2069 angry
Re: Meet Prophet Who Predicted Shagari's Death Four Weeks Before His Demise by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
Predicted the death of a 94 year old....clap for yourself

I also predicted 2 ex presidents of 2 great countries will die in 2018 ( Bush & Shagari)

I therefore predict this yeye prophet will get sense on year 2069 angry

and I prophesy DAT after slamming your head on the floor in the name of prayers ....you'll still be miserable like your lord
Muhammad = scam = 12 years old as wife
u Bleep with me =de*** = no 72 virgins/kingofalligbos =no virgin ans =stupid religion

(1) (Reply)

5 Top People Buhari Snubbed To Be Among His Ministers / Nnamdi Kanu Sets Up Biafra Aid Foundation Usa Seeks $1 Per Month / President Of Portugal Jumps Into Water, Saves 2 Women From Drowning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.