Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,763 members, 7,882,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee (9341 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by sessy2(f): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
whats d big deal about it, go where ? its only if a guy care and really really love yu that he can hit you. all of u saying she should leave will go no where if u were in her shoes.girls stop decieving urselves pls. like it or not its true u girls will go no where. pls girl sort it out wit ur guy ok.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2010
What kind of a man beats up a woman ?
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Harzan(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
She should leave cos the Born again shall later Beat again!!!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by ladej(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2010
beat me once shame on you, beat me twice shame on me !
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by xpress(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2010
so wat if he beat her twice in twice days. am sure this thing no be d full story, some women could be very annoyn.
d man came back home late all stressed out, as he was about to sit down d wo.man came out of nowhere gripped his tie n demanded n explanatn it, wasnt good enough 4 her n thats how fight started. she started to push him around n d guy wey need sleep badly after a hard next day my guy wake up early inorder to avoid her but d chick get unfinished business so she followed him and busted her way into an important meetn he was hvn. Woman-' SO NA HERE U DEY, THINK SAY U FIT ESCAPE SEE HOW U BEAT ME MESS-LESS-LY' mean while na only two slaps 'U GO KILL ME TODAY O, U MUST TO KILL ME O' and as men dey dumb-founded na so my guy stand up n pull his wify away 4rm earshot. but their are some women they need correct beatn be4 they melow down n this girl be 1 of them so after all d begn, dragn of tie n collar na so my guy provoke land 4 more slaps n 1 upper-cut . So judge 4urselfs who is at fault??
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Cashville(m): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2010
, but some woman love it when they got a beatdown. My new girl always call me name for not beating her when we argue. I never beaten a woman before but she said she loves the way her ex always beat her. The relationship is shaky now as am not man enough to give her a beatdown.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by davidif: 1:55am On Aug 25, 2010
OMO, LET THE GIRL FLEE O. SHE SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM HIM.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Cemeremni: 5:00am On Aug 25, 2010
NEVA NEVA NEVA NEVA PUT UR LEG 4 DOG SHIT, E GO SMeLL FOLLOw U.RUN RUN& FLY AWAY.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by kunle75(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2010
how on earth would a so called born again xtian claims in the open that he was been manipulated by whatever spirit from wherever,hes nit born again/4 at all left to me "common sense is common"if she would wait to go ahead she should better be advice to how much a piece of coffin cost in the market b`cos after the marriage am sure the attack wld come back in full force and this time,migth take her life in the process.

enough they say is for the wise.

my pennyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2010
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by chika98: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2010
I ask this rhetorical question : What would Jesus do?
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Okijajuju1(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2010
Jesus didnt have no girl. Jesus was a "Jew" man. lol grin
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by chika98: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2010
^^ trouble maker cheesy cheesy
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2010
chaircover:

Sir I grew up in the barracks so know what I am saying.

Yes in theory, that's whats supposed to happen. . . . . . in practice nko? How many women do actually report to the CO and even if she manages to report the once, will family pressure allow her to do it a second time? They will ask her if she ruins the mans career what will she and her children be eating?

Maybe things have changed now, but when I was growing up, I cannot count the number of times my mum had to be called to nurse someones face or step into and resolve a fight.

But back to the topic; any man who cannot control his anger is just a ticking timebomb and will eventually do something silly in other areas. Yes women can and do provoke men, but a bigger man is one who is able to rise above the provocation and in the end it is the woman who will look silly

Like me grin grin I have got a degree in that one grin grin grin  I only do it outside though tongue , I remember provoking one doctor at one conference like that, the dude was just hissing the whole evening, the guy later told his friend that he wished he could get his hands round my neck grin grin grin
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by cosemiha(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2010
@ chair cover, could you send mhey e your email, you need to be in close contact with a military officer to see that they dont beat their wives, rather they beat for their wives, wouldnt mind taking you for an innocent date,
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by chika98: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2010
^^ Sorry to bust your bubble. She's a married woman with children
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2010
c_osemiha:

@ chair cover, could you send mhey e your email, you need to be in close contact with a military officer to see that they dont beat their wives, rather they beat for their wives, wouldnt mind taking you for an innocent date,

What on freaking hell? angry do you know chaircover is married to my brother"s sisters first cousin from a distant relative that has got some hitmans blood? angry angry

Seize from looking at her cos her husband's been known for cutiing off male toasters head and giving it to them to hold
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by k10: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2010
The guy beats up the girl twice in 2 days and you are still asking if she should still marry him !! doesn't she have brothers to beat up this guy ?
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by cosemiha(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2010
agh agh agh, Chaircover, you have all these bodyguards, see what we are saying, sure innocent friends wouldnt get beaten up on NL just for trying to prove that military men are perfect gentlemen, if you dont mind, just send me that email addy,
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2010
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Valo29: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2010
[b]RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MY SISTER!!!!HE WILL BEAT YOU TILL THE END OF THE WORLD.[/b
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by chika98: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2010
Ha haaaaaa! Make Mr Chaircover catch you. Mai hand no dey at all. Go at your own risk grin
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2010
And how on NL is this supposed to make it to the home page? YAWN
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Marymos: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2010
The guy is not born again or he's now a backslidder.I feel the worst thing a man should do to a woman is to beat her.E
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by holotee(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2010
There's nothing born again about him
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2010
c_osemiha:

agh agh agh, Chaircover, you have all these bodyguards, see what we are saying, sure innocent friends wouldnt get beaten up on NL just for trying to prove that military men are perfect gentlemen, if you dont mind, just send me that email addy,

You are still here asking? angry So far in the history of my village, chaircover's husband's been the one and only one for 15 generations that's been able to conquer "Ikemba the village warrior" and left him with one eye. If you think I am lying take one of them road transport "ikemdilichukwu" and stop aT ABEOKUTA, when you get there take another bus to[b] "ileka-iwe"[/b] stop, then from there enter okada , tell the okada man to go left, when he gets to the first junction he should take right, when he gets to the roundabout tell him to go right again, he will see just by the road a very long tree, ehen  tell him to continue going straightttttt without turning, then he will see a stop sign, tell him to stop you therel then come down walk like 500 miles , you will see another long tree, keep going straight until you get to "eweka community high school" , when you get to the school, ask one of the yoruba teachers to take you to ikembas house, that teacher will ask a student to go with you, the student will go thru a shorter route with bushes and trees, stop at the stream and go left, continue goingggggggg oo

One thing you need to know is  chaircover's got 3 children

Child number one will turn 20 yrs in november
Child number two is already 17
Child number 3 just turned 15

And intel has it that her husband has put in child number 4 and 5(twins) all in a bid to chase you toasters before he commits another head cutting. Infact come december chaircover will be bringing baby jide and kafayat into this world
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by pafegs(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2010
Character Issue. Simple! I know of a pastor in deeper life who was in the habit beating his wife regularly, THAT'S CERTAINLY NOT A SPIRITUAL MANIPULATION FEATURE.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by bababuff(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2010
How will somebody beat his fiancee. Unthinkable to me.
I don't think I can ever beat a lady, fiancee or wife.
The only female I imagine myself ever beating are my younger sisters.

Double talk. If you can beat your sisters, then you can beat your fiancee or wife easily. grin grin or are they not ladies??

Like they say "practice makes perfect" keep training with them.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by xristronic(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2010
What in dis world would make a man beat woman,u guys r nt even married n its like dis. Except she too likes the beatings.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by 2makesense: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2010
She should better take to her heels before she becomes LATE!…because the young man is not born again but born against!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by lalacious: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2010
once beaten twice shy, but in dis case twice beaten, ?? dat kind of man is not worth d risk, (marriage)
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by caspapa(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2010
Men should look at women as their mothers; no right thinking man will want to raise his hand on his mother. However, born-again has classifications. Nobody knows the guy class, and everything is choices (for the lady in question) So……

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook / If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home / Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.