Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,629 members, 7,941,424 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee (753 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Jesnissi: 1:07am On Aug 08, 2010
A guy who is a christian and claims to be born again (has even given himself an A pass mark on being a good christian) and wants to make heaven, slapped and beats up his fiancee mercilessly in a senior family friend's house two months ago and the next day when the lady went to meet him at work to show him how swollen her face was and how red her eye was, (even though wen she got there, she met only one guy inside the office with him, so no other person knew what was going), the guy immediately ran after her when she had left the office, walking to her car and gave her the beating of her life, in the full glare of a lot of people outside the supermarket where he works, to the extent that she was rolling on the floor with injuries.
Now he is begging her and asking for forgiveness, claiming that it was not ordinary, that there were spiritual manipulations at work from the girl's family that does not want her to get married. He said he still wants to go ahead with the marriage plan. Mind u this is the second time he will be beating her.

Should she forgive and marry him? Is it really a spiritual problem or character problem on the guy's side? Do you think these two are actually meant for each other and should go ahead and marry?
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by angelsing(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2010
What was her offence?,only one word for her, run!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Dvampire(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2010
if the guy is beating u before marriage, i wonder what he'll do after. my dear call off the relationship while u still have ur complete body
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by 1105(f): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2010
poster
we know u are the girl in question
what have u done again to merit all these beating from this dude
No man would ever raise his hands on a woman except she merits it~Omo must nvr see dis see this grin grin
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by blezo: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2010
If she really loves him then she should seek spiritual help and he too incase its true that the problem is from her family
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by santanovva(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2010
190.:

poster
[b]No man would ever raise his hands on a woman except she merits it[/b]~Omo must nvr see dis see this grin grin

190, you toooo much grin grin grin
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Jesnissi: 2:11am On Aug 09, 2010
[color=#770077]poster
No man would ever raise his hands on a woman except she merits it~Omo must nvr see dis see this
[/color]

Mr 190, sorry to disappoint you. I am a guy and the girl in question is my very good friend.
I believe u are also a woman beater that is why u have concluded that she merits it. "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he". No matter what a woman does, the Bible has instructed the man to relate with his wife with wisdom and according to his knowledge of her. No matter what she may have done, considering what he professes, he does not have the right to lift his hand against her! I see his wicked attitude as a result of the silly EGO (Edging God Out = EGO) and pride in him. Because, when he was to talk on the first day before a pastor, the first day he beat her up, he was quoted to have said, "if he is to grade himself in terms of prayer and spirituality, he will award himself an "A". Is that not pride? Remember, it is said, that no man should think too highly of himself.  And let him that stands, take heed, lest he falls.

Pls, if you are in the habit of beating women because you think they deserve to be beaten, then my prayer to God for you is that: God should give you a girl child (that is if you don't have one yet) that whenever she has any misunderstanding with her man, he should beat the daylight out of her, because she merits it.

Hope you would say amen to that?
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Jesnissi: 2:13am On Aug 09, 2010
cool
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by xxcarolxx(f): 2:21am On Aug 09, 2010
Hell no she should get out while she can, a guy who can lift a finger to a woman is a low life, whats to say the next time he beats her he wont stop till she is dead, Tell her no way should she marry him because the beatings will continue,
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Shola2009(m): 2:40am On Aug 09, 2010
Lmao! who send her make she go im office? grin
sorry oo
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Jesnissi: 2:46am On Aug 09, 2010
angelsing:

What was her offence?,only one word for her, run!

According to what she said, her offence was that she pushed him when they were having an argument over a lie he told against her right in her presence, in front of the couple they went to visit. Funny enough, this was in another state away from the state this guy and his girl live in. I guess the couple invited them to discuss reasons why they had not fixed a wedding date yet and why would the guy want to buy a car now when he is yet to rent an accommodation of his own where he intend to keep his wife. The girl has a car she uses (it was shipped in from Cotonou by the guy's in-law for the girl but she paid for it though), which he also drives once in a while.

Why I am annoyed about this whole issue is because I was a party to their still being in relationship. The girl had wanted to call it quits with the guy two years ago but we kind of prevailed on her by talking her into brushing the guy up a little bit more. The guy, though a graduate (they were school mates), doesn't behave as one. But if you see him today, my God you would be amazed at the work this girl has done on him! She sacrificed and changed his wardrobe, refined him and got him the job he has presently (this is because she doesn't believe in giving guys money, she wanted him to have a sense of responsibility as a man).

Now tell me, where has this girl gone wrong? She's not too happy with some of us her friends, 'cause she thinks if we had allowed her to call off the relationship 2yrs back when she saw certain signs she wasn't too comfortable with in his character, she may have gone into a better relationship. My fix is I vouched for this guy when he was coming to her, I really did, 'cause of his christian background. All I can say to her now is, I am sorry, didn't see the handwriting on the wall.

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Have To Play The Role Of A Fool To Make A Marriage Work? / Answer This! / Beliv It Or Not! Woman Has Man In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.