Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch (35183 Views)

Santa In Abuja! Wizkid Steps Out In Style With Tiwa Savage For His Concert / Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by nazablossom(f): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish

can you marry a woman that already has a sun?
I would rather go for the one that have moon grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by lagdmark(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vizzy4u:
"davido's babymama"......as if she no get name. Smh
She was nameless until Davido's penetration.
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by enemyofprogress: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
nazablossom:
I would rather go for the one that have moon grin
what do you mean by moon? Can someone burn moon? you can't burn moon but sun.
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by tomcytmcy4: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish

No, he can marry a man that already has a moon
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Daeylar(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Davido's babymama? Not even her name.
Nairaland mods and these thread titles
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by enemyofprogress: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
tomcytmcy4:

No, he can marry a man that already has a moon

Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tomorrow somebody will tell me Davido has better taste than Men like Flavour... Just look at the women in their lives... Even broke Teddy-A couldn't have gotten so drunk to knock up this... undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Darato: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Black beauties
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by 2DADDEY: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Omo dis babe worworsky!

was OBO drunk drugged ni?
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by springtech(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
baillers123:
nna eh, dis sophia worwor like hell.. thank God say omo baba run oo..

So Omo baba no get eye to see how "ugly" she was before putting her in the family way?
All he cared for was catch his fun, f...k and run. Ugly or not. Abi?

Mtcheeeeeew.

Comments like this should not come from educated people.

She worwor because she had a choice of being ugly or beautiful at creation right?

May God help us.
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Diso60090:
Wizzy and Davido

Wizzy is not dating Tiwa o. They're just friends. He's actually dating tiwas friend, Dorcas shola fapson. They were in Dubai together during dt oneafricafest and flew to Ghana together last night.

Truth is he's in open relationships with several women, jadaP inclusive.
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Originalsly: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hmmm....don't know who is Sophia....which one be Tiwa....or who be baby mama...two people there names..... all I know is the one in the braids is very pretty....a natural beauty....anywhere on earth.
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tiwa be like, wizkid's so stupid for thinking i'll give in.. sophia be like "na imade papa foolish pass. (last pishure)
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
medropoly:
chai...... see fallen bobina, worwor face... grin grin
Just here wondering how much you laugh at your mother's 'fallen Bobina'. When your wife born finish, laugh at her 'fallen Bobina'...because its funny. The only
worwor I see is you. Body shaming dickhead.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by stevedre: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish

No.. but will marry one that already has a moon � undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by philips007(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
They have two things in common.
1, same set of teeth �
2, Olympus has fallen
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by nazablossom(f): 1:01am On Jan 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
what do you mean by moon? Can someone burn moon? you can't burn moon but sun.
Since burning sun is possible, burning moon is also possible
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:53am On Jan 01, 2019
Mehn.. U get bad mouth o.. �
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
worwor people.

see as mouth wide.
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Dotman2210(m): 7:01am On Jan 01, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
worwor people.

see as mouth wide.
May God forgive you which one can you create or better still upload your picture let see
Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Cately(f): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2019
I am about to i join dmw

Re: Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch by Ayobami7(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Daughter, Jasmine Step Out Together (PHOTO) / I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie / Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.