Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (1625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3312685 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kochila(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
nah, I'll pass.. It doesn't bring in large profits

okay bro.
but here in Calabar, those guys are making it big.
Packaging differs
N70 per match.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
so we have business counselor here.. becos of 2k

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Toyorsih(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
FindX:
Today bad sha..

Aswear
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pearlyakin:

There are fulanis that their job is to take care of your cattle till it's old enough for sale, i think it's #5k a month also you can rent a land at a cheaper price depending on your location
wow...5k a month is good...here's to hoping they don't run away with the cattle one day, because those guys will be hard to track...is there anyway i can stop that from happening
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FindX(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
Boooooooom ... Glad it ended in praise, the last game almost casted it.

I'm taking a break...i need suggestions on investment ideas that i can put this 5million in that will yield good returns....the best 10 ideas will get 10k each.

Hycon i like that your uber suggestion just that i can't seem to find anyone trustworthy enough to bequeath the car

Every Gambler has his payday

That's were the problem is.

At your old age, you are coming online looking for business ideas. Go and play virtual ode.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
send me a mail
my Nairaland email is not functioning. I can be reached via olekumaster@gmail.com

WhatsApp detail on my signature
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Henry22(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
wow...5k a month is good...here's to hoping they don't run away with the cattle one day, because those guys will be hard to track...is there anyway i can stop that from happening

Guy use 100k play 1.10 everyday and save the rest then thank me late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kochila(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Successimpactld:
so we have business counselor here.. becos of 2k

guy everybody here get Business plan!
some the find money to sponsor their ongoing Business.
while others are looking for start up Capital.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FindX(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Man City U2.5 again..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
FindX:

That's were the problem is.

At your old age, you are coming online looking for business ideas. Go and play virtual ode.
I'm just a lucky guy in his 20's, looking to make a smart choice
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FindX(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
I'm just a lucky guy in his 20's, looking to make a smart choice

Goodluck with your choices.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Henry22:

Guy use 100k play 1.10 everyday and save the rest then thank me late
believe me when I say betting on small odds is the fastest way to go bankrupt, i lost more than 700k betting on small odds ...so i had to face bigger odds with lesser stake...and I'm thankful i did.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BucketMan: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
FindX:

Goodluck with your choices.
thank you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Pearlyakin(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
Lol, you need to know their house and that of their family, also their cell phone number and stuff.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sunkieisland(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
believe me when I say betting on small odds is the fastest way to go bankrupt, i lost more than 700k betting on small odds ...so i had to face bigger odds with lesser stake...and I'm thankful i did.

It seems you have left your original promise of 5k to the 1st 10 quotes after announcing your moolah of 3.7million.

The internet always remembers

BTW
I sent you a mail

Please check

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Greenleaf247: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Greenleaf247:
Today Tips

Odds: 49+

Booking No: Z5W7N5VB

Source: Greenleaf Betting Tips

GOOD LUCK

1 more to go cool

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uricas(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
i've heard terrible stories about the agricultural sector...the return on capital is very poor
Laughs! Very poor? Dangote will think otherwise.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bucketman how about investing in sale of baby clothes and accessories. That line is underrated but I tell you its very profitable. Reason is cos children grow everyday and whether parents eat or not, they must buy clothes and diapers for them.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yinkeys(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:

I'm taking a break...i need suggestions on investment ideas that i can put this 5million in that will yield good returns....the best 10 ideas will get 10k each.

Hycon i like that your uber suggestion just that i can't seem to find anyone trustworthy enough to bequeath the car

Please drop your winning slip. I want to see somethings Abeg

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:

can u drop your games for tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
means I'll be paying him through out the year until the calf matures without making any profit... Meaning everything will be from my pocket
You can enter an agreement with him though
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Poorboy: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
BucketMan:
i had it in mind to open a megashop but i don't really trust this betting business...the bulk of the profits go to the headquaters while the agents earn peanuts
upon all the ideas non you're interested in, try selling rat killer that's otapiapia, maybe you can make money from it....

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by W3xy1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
So Dortmund no fit do BTS
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
celtic
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
deltateam:
In play

Juventus vs Ac Milan
CS

2:1

BOOMSHAKAZULU!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Thelonewolff(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Recover your money back, heavy stake only.

. barca to win atletico Madrid @ 1.78
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
5-0 against a fellow title contender
Dortmund, who una offend?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Thelonewolff(f): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kurtis02:
Bayern Munich should take it easy with Dortmund, the flogging be like when you dey sec school come go drive P_man car without him consent.
I hope barca can do the same to A. Madrid.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gody05(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dortmund is a disgrace! Tittle contender my foot
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sunkyphil(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
today wasn't dat bad

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Poorboy:
upon all the ideas non you're interested in, try selling rat killer that's otapiapia, maybe you can make money from it....
hahhahaahahahhajahajajajajahahaahhaahahhaahhahaahahahahahahhahhwhahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahhaahhqhahahqahahhaahhaahhaahha oboy u just made my day laugh wan kill me o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by cyberhike(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
LaMujer:

The hash 1x gave you abi?
Bros I no understand o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.