Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,826 members, 7,938,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3403045 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
No funding without dropping codes, if you drop village tips I go swear for you.

Z3WPK3V8

Please stake... Today's game..
Bless me after green
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JohnnyPalmer: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
losprince:

Hehe I don't think you're ready
Cuz your flows taste like your mom's spaghetti, so sour, I kill your kind every hour, yeah I'm the tower, the height you couldn't attain, I could teach you a lesson but damn it you wouldn't retain, you called my erection weak but if I fvcked with you boy you wouldn't remain, the same and you sure as hell wouldn't regain, the ability to walk around without having a cane.
You little weasel, you slow spoke empty vessel
Before you battle you first learn how to wrestle.

Baba na you be their fada
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Please may I have your attention.

Below are fixed matches but I added just one game that'll cast the ticket.

They're all today games.

I just want to use this medium to draw our attention.

I'll give free odds by tomorrow.

I've been a silent follower for awhile & I see that over 98% of us donate money to alabi.

Stay tuned.

I'm not charging anybody 1kobo

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JohnnyPalmer: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
PGlitters:

Replying for rainmoredays... Just catching fun. grin

Yea, my rhymes are weak but not as weak as your erection.
Iosprince? Heir to the throne? The last time I checked your predecessor were dethroned.
You pray so as to rain more days, there you go battling with the moniker rainmoredays.
Do you remember Egypt? 7years of famine. I will kill your forecasting skill which is your Joseph and make sure Alabi never pity you like Pharaoh. #Nomorepromiseland

Too weak
Lack flows
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
ibnjimoh:
Any sure game
unfortunately, no. Instead of seeing tips, na only rap and PUNCHline person dey see. Then again alabi will deliver the latter by the end of the weekend and we will keep wondering what happened....as usual.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by losprince(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
PGlitters:

He said man was digging his grave, doesn't know my findings shows Gold underneath.

Run along boy go get your spade because I already provided enough tools for my workers.

I didn't know a boy is gonna show face begging me to be my labourer.
Well, I accepted because I remembered my mathematics so well "If it takes 2hours for 5boys to clear a 600sqm land, how many hours will it take 6boys"
Guess you don't know the answer to the word problem. Simple reason, the dethroned Prince can't comprehend.
I don't waste time.

"You bumcum, you big fat ugly disgrace. Failed punter cum rapper, your flows fell flat like your in-plays?...Damm these are my exact words when I was at your funeral, now the Angels are gonna send you to hell for plagiarism.
Dude you try to word play but you contradict yourself

I would hand you a sword cuz I know you'd inflict yourself

If you were a lawman you would indict yourself

You mumble like an insect now go flit yourself

You came to my coronation and mistook it for a funeral

abi na vex you dey vex because them no gree give you mineral?

See this nigger wey poverty done rape anal

Abeg shift, carry your smelly flows go meet tacha

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankiss44(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
E be like say I dey the wrong thread, I come here to find 10 odds only for me to see day na MI vs Vector na dey go on here

Na wetin alabi don cause be this oh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Don't hate me for dropping in late

Came in and saw shiit looking strange like algebra, thought we all here to make paper

Now niggas dissin mamas like a Oliver with no mama

Been hooked up in my hole all day, cooking with my pal wande

Tryna find sure odds to even the odds cos my guy already cashed out and got two Fords

And if you think this lines are wack, it is your hacked brain playing pranks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Abiola4eva(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
losprince:

Damn it,na u be the baba.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Richbest18:
Please may I have your attention.

Below are fixed matches but I added just one game that'll cast the ticket.

They're all today games.

I just want to use this medium to draw our attention.

I'll give free odds by tomorrow.

I've been a silent follower for awhile & I see that over 98% of us donate money to alabi.

Stay tuned.

I'm not charging anybody 1kobo
this guy is sick

Na only mad men dey enter this thread these days
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Clubmaster:
Don't hate me for dropping in late

Came in and saw shiit looking strange like algebra, thought we all here to make paper

Now niggas dissin mamas like a Oliver with no mama

Been hooked up in my hole all day, cooking with my pal wande

Tryna find sure odds to even the odds cos my guy already cashed out and got two Fords

And if you think this lines are wack, it is your hacked brain playing pranks.

another mad man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
losprince:

Lol , everyone here's a man who wants to dig his own grave

make I rush go hustle 2 odds wey I go use buy you new spade.

create for you space wey you go dey bury your face

You bumcum, you big fat ugly disgrace. Failed punter cum rapper, your flows fell flat like your in-plays.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hey baldy, last place you wanna be is my crosshairs

You should should love yourself more and break up with your fellas cos they seein you and nobody is warning you
Next time they see you, they bringin you flowers in the ICU

Cos my rage be making shiit look haemorrhage
Now you been seen, crawl back to your cage

Elvis1331:
another mad man

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
israelp:
sick flows sick flows,ur raplines too wack burners boys are on d low

been killing niggx wen am on red,gutted as a top G plus lyrics dat cook gay to bed

plus d way i cook dis rhymes losprince go off drop grin
jst testing d mic my nigga lock up grin
your flows fell flat like your inplay grin grin grin grin

This guy murder you like a motherboard

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
makeitsoon:

And you will be sanitized with it. It's just you and the blackbet dude insulting each other.
Ok now insult me, then call puskin to come and sanitize.
Foolish fool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Go and suck your mother pussy bro u stink
Mumu am sure you are out of ban

10 odds kill your family
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kharol1234: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
oya oooo make we try dis 10odds B933ATATQTSTRQ-953554 starting in a few minutes gudluck

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SaintHilary(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
losprince:

When my grandma mumbles in her sleep she flows better than you.

There's no argument here nigga, my asshole drops better than you.

You spew shit, you came, you tried and you lost it!

You must loose sleep, every time you take a look at your lost slips grin

Kapaichumaimaichukpaco

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
losprince:

Damnnnnnnn.. Murder! cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
losprince:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
losprince:

Oh Lawd, ... you don murder that nigga. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chicoMX(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stake high!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Afiahomes(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin
If you are on not this thread then you are not anywhere...see mad Cyphers everywhere.

Relax and chill.....m still your host afiahomes

Rounding 3 loading grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Juzec: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lhimeet:

Oga mi sir... What dey happen? smiley
Boss mi, I loyal oo. Anything for the boys? smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Juzec:
Boss mi, I loyal oo. Anything for the boys? smiley

I should be asking you this question as per say you be bigger Boss.. cheesy wink cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by profmsboi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
profmsboi:
Ahbeg, who fit fund Sportybet account?
I go send the person recharge card
Anybody?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Afiahomes:
grin grin
If you are on not this thread then you are not anywhere...see mad Cyphers everywhere.

Relax and chill.....m still your host afiahomes

Rounding 3 loading grin grin
Please help me with staking power.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
losprince:
ba3 went off,d fun contineu grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Yemike:
Who deserve this present out of the two niggas cool

Dayummmmmmm shocked

Give CaptainMitch
grin cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Yemike:
Who deserve this present out of the two niggas cool
boobs like donut
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ihedioramma: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
bakayokoko:
1xbet - 3AZK6
2900 odds
Do your +/-
Help us with bet9ja or betking code for this game .

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (4810)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.