Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3321017 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ogbuefi677(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
NewDelhi:

So what are you trying to tell us or what are you driving at?

Moreover it's high time we started questioning those tickets.. Only you dey post for lionsbet, merrybet, bet9ja , 1xbet etc... I think they managed to put your number in a "high stakers" WhatsApp group and you steal tickets winnings from there to masturbate with.
My own sef is why always come her to show off when he can't share his games b4 playing,in spite of ppl like me begging him to everyday.
Very childish and possibly psychiatric issues.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
CoIdplay:
Congratulations Boss. They don't know warrisgoyin on
yes brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
austino677:
Withdrawing since Tuesday money never finish we bless God

Thank God for this... What I loved so far was the you responded to the questions asked by brothers here...i remember about a year ago when someone here discovered a winning formula, he refused to give it out or tell people the secret of the Goldmine...fast forward today,I still see that moniker searching for 2 odd from people here.

Moral: The let pride take over the dice is still rolling ***peace***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Iceiscold: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
#icehockey 3days rollover. #day1
¤sparktamosco vz dinamominst [2:0]
¤hv71 vz djurgaadens[2:0]
¤orebro vz linkoping[2:0]
¤hcdukla vz hcrt[2:0] #Merrycode::18960358
#odds:1.64
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Luciferlove:

Thank God for this... What I loved so far was the you responded to the questions asked by brothers here...i remember about a year ago when someone here discovered a winning formula, he refused to give it out or tell people the secret of the Goldmine...fast forward today,I still see that moniker searching for 2 odd from people here.

well the screenshot is for my haters... They won't sleep if i don't show off on this thread.... Back in 2016.. Where dem dey.. Now wey Baba God pick my call.. I hit 10m this month alone.. Dem wan die... If dem be business man wey dey sell random people go enter him shop dey ask am where he dey buy goods and price.. Him go fit relate with the person? I THANK LORD FOR LIFE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
wiseone28:
I won't be surprised if this FarindokiBets guy go into depression within a month in an attempt to impress some folks..

I will keep saying betting is a luck.

Having few successful winning doesn't make you a pro.

BE WISE

Channel this energy to your personal life .....
Be WISE

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Human Beans, if person hide he games play win alone, una go complain, if person share games una go still complain. If you dey around peeps when dor benefit from that nigga games including me, na to smash your head with those old fanta bottle.

Don't mind the senseless human being... He has helped thousands of people ....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Best way to learn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by losprince(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
austino677:
... If dem be business man wey dey sell random people go enter him shop dey ask am where he dey buy goods and price.. Him go fit relate with the person?

This your post is very ironic, you can't share your trade knowledge with a random person but you can show of your income to random people? Bros this is gambling, any knowledge you get today fit expire tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
austino677:
well the screenshot is for my haters... They won't sleep if i don't show off on this thread.... Back in 2016.. Where dem dey.. Now wey Baba God pick my call.. I hit 10m this month alone.. Dem wan die... If dem be business man wey dey sell random people go enter him shop dey ask am where he dey buy goods and price.. Him go fit relate with the person? I THANK LORD FOR LIFE
austino abeg put something 4 ma azze 6018644959 keystone,10m a month

#PEPPER EM#

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by drmikeadams(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
ihedioramma:
Help me with the bet9ja code?
my batry dey low,I go mention u if I run am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
I weep for Nigerian youths the ignorance is real

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ogbuefi677(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
losprince:

This your post is very ironic, you can't share your trade knowledge with a random person but you can show of your income to random people? Bros this is gambling, any knowledge you get today fit expire tomorrow.
For trade secret,yes its understandable to hide it cos your competitors could undercut you and run you out of business.
But gambling tips
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Luciferlove:

talking about yehmy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
austino677:

Enjoy yourself bro...na ur time.
I get 100k wey I no dy use for now...make I use am wait for ur 2 odd on Saturday?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by romklef(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Weekend General Market
Slip 1 = 10+ Odds Betwinner: ESM5V 1xbet: Y3L5V Sportybetgh: BC2E9WWU Sportybetng: BC3X2FBE Betking: KU79G
Slip 2 = 100+ Odds Betwinner: RHS5V 1xbet: VDS5V Sportybetgh: BC2EA1UN Sportybetng: BC3X2DXH
Slip 3 = 1k+ Odds Betwinner: BQUMV Melbet: DRVMV Sportybetgh: BC2E9HCR Sportybetng: BC3X23Q9 Betking: JH8GX

bet2win games on twitter
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
austino677:
Can you just imagine the nonsense this kid dey spew from his mouth.. and some people go dey hail am.. problem dey this country.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Austino677 you should stop betting, cause what you typed now have upset the God of winning..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
CoIdplay:
Congratulations Boss. They don't know warrisgoyin on
the asslicker himself, well-done.

I know say na you dey for the screenshot wey austino677 share, you told am to give you the winning ticket, make you dey feel am.

Baba asslicker i dey hail.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by idongesit88: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
ogbuefi677:

My own sef is why always come her to show off when he can't share his games b4 playing,in spite of ppl like me begging him to everyday.
Very childish and possibly psychiatric issues.
It's the Nigerian mentality, he derives joy seeing people begging him. A typical black man with black heart cos I see no reason for the show off, play your game alone if that is what pleases you, win and withdraw your money silently without showing us when the ticket is useless.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
Luciferlove:

Enjoy yourself bro...na ur time.
I get 100k wey I no dy use for now...make I use am wait for ur 2 odd on Saturday?
I can deliver u sure 2odds dis weekend
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Island01: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
I'm not a fan of showing off but this is a pubic forum, just ignore the guy and move on, if him like make him show off 30billion na him money, live and let live, see the guy winning as motivation to hit big... no fighting grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
alabimustcry:
don't quote me again

just click report and type no.2

Thats what happened to ewuhausa, ask where him dey today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
jerrythafinisher:

I can deliver u sure 2odds dis weekend

Thanks bro...whats your fav market
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Luciferlove:

Thanks bro...whats your fav market
grin grin

You wan take game from jerrythacrumbie lol, wait e go soon turn you to crumbie
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Enough of the bad blood people
Fate meets you at any time
Abeg lets drop green tickets oh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tolu121:
the asslicker himself, well-done.

I know say na you dey for the screenshot wey austino677 share, you told am to give you the winning ticket, make you dey feel am.

Baba asslicker i dey hail.
You have mortgaged your brain with sure 2 odds that cut eventually. I don't have time to reply nuisances. I am not on the same pedestal with you so please don't quote me again.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
NewDelhi:

Can you just imagine the nonsense this kid dey spew from his mouth.. and some people go dey hail am.. problem dey this country.
u dey mind am ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
CoIdplay:
You have mortgaged your brain with sure 2 odds that cut eventually. I don't have time to reply nuisances. I am not on the same pedestal with you so please don't quote me again.

Stop dignifying that thing with a reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.