Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3335198 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4354) (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sparekey:

Nord vpn. And it is paid.
i think there some people that sell the 1year sub for cheap price

Check phone sections

Beware of scammers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
EtihadAirways

Nice shapes

I hope say you be guy oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hammer2019: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
babaearly1:

my quick analysis is that the guy may be part of a telegram group that deals on fraudulent fixed games, so i think he just saw the shot and decided to share without verifying it.

Possible, but I strongly doubt it so.

He disappeared immediately he posted that game last night. By the time he reappeared online that same night, he strangely ignored all questions concerning the game, with regards to the time and other details.

Perhaps if he had totally moved on and not referred us back to the purported outcome of the game this morning, I would have believed your theory. But no, he did not only refer us back to the outcome, he also claimed that he played the game, albeit, through a proxy. Thus, giving me the impression that he must have followed up on the game, like everyone who placed a bet would.

I'm still somewhat at a loss with regards to his motive. What's the end game?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gedifok: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Elvis1331:
i think there some people that sell the 1year sub for cheap price

Check phone sections

Beware of scammers
I have three years own
Checkout my siggy if you are interested
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gedifok:

I have three years own
Checkout my siggy if you are interested
do you have Netflix sub?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
SirDanny7:

forget that thing alabi go still knack you if no be your time cheesy cheesy

Dem get timetable for everybody? When e go be my time
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hammer2019:

Possible, but I strongly doubt it so.

He disappeared immediately he posted that game last night. By the time he reappeared online that same night, he strangely ignored all questions concerning the game, with regards to the time and other details.

Perhaps if he had totally moved on and not referred us back to the purported outcome of the game this morning, I would have believed your theory. But no, he did not only refer us back to the outcome, he also claimed that he played the game, albeit, through a proxy. Thus, giving me the impression that he must have followed up on the game, like everyone who placed a bet would.

I'm still somewhat at a loss with regards to his motive. What's the end game?

i understand your reasoning, this smells so bad, no one should allow this happen
and he even said its 51 odds, hmmm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
i'm not saying not seeing the game is good, but the way you guys are attacking him looks void, like say if una been see am play am una no go dey talk this one, some no go even let people know say them play am, just be patient with him, everything no be by say person too smart, because if i were 21void what will i gain coming here just for you guys to feel i'm a great punter, it's of no use to him probably, we all just wanna make the money. kpom
babaearly1:

i no understand your screenshot oh

bk milan is in gambia, young buffalos is in eswatini and none of them are in lebanon premier league

how did you come about that game bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
locust:

Dem get timetable for everybody? When e go be my time
baba settle down and book game grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Gedifok: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Elvis1331:
do you have Netflix sub?

no
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sportybet : BC44D3ZC

Bet9ja : Z3L8B95G

Cc : Omodavido , iamharkinwaley .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
LaMujer:

lol

BK Milan is a Gambian team.
Young Buffaloes, are constantly competing in CAF Confed Cup
There's no way Lebanon will play at 2am Nigerian time, cos they are just 1hr ahead of us.

Match is not on Sofa, neither is it on Flash, neither is it on Live....

basically, that fixture didn't happen, not yesterday, not at that time

so much for 51 odds angry angry

there is an explanation for this but it starts with "my apologies" but either way it looks fishy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Jessewhyte:
i'm not saying not seeing the game is good, but the way you guys are attacking him looks void, like say if una been see am play am una no go dey talk this one, some no go even let people know say them play am, just be patient with him, everything no be by say person too smart, because if i were 21void what will i gain coming here just for you guys to feel i'm a great punter, it's of no use to him probably, we all just wanna make the money. kpom

calm down and check out those teams in that screenshot..

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gedifok:
no
ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hammer2019: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Jessewhyte:

Why not just sit back and observe when discourse such as this is ongoing in the thread. It could greatly improve your cognitive reasoning you know.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Babaearly1 and hammer2019 why una dey drag the matter now

Una wan call 21void a scammer abi

When una dey win his games, e dey sweet una but this little misunderstanding una don begin to suspect am

Fools,

Useless people. No be only him share the game

The game was also share in my WhatsApp group.

You people should avoid people like Babaearly1 and hammer2019 in your life, cause they can backstab you at your worst time.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by codemaniacs: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
zz

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Elvis1331:

When una dey win his games, e dey sweet una but this little misunderstanding una don begin to suspect am

Fools,

You people should avoid people like Babaearly1 and hammer2019 in your life, cause they can backstab you at your worst time.

grin grin
you sef are in the game? sharing photoshopped games? grin grin

I don't know why i even dignify your response, lousy youth

this is what i think though if you care to read.

my quick analysis is that the guy may be part of a telegram group that deals on fraudulent fixed games, so i think he just saw the shot and decided to share without verifying it.

but before you make yourself a laughing stock further, try and check out those teams in lebanon league, lazy youth grin grin

oh why did i even quote this idiot sef angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hammer2019: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Elvis1331:

Fools,

I usually don't quote this kind of post that lacks civility and objectivism. But kai, your reasoning really baffles me cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fadahero: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
babaearly1:
If you have a team like this, plan for retirement from betting coz na steady greens

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
See the game here as well

Babaearly1 and hammer2019

Thunder fire Una

Wicked people

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rukz: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good afternoon guys. is 3k profit okay for 10k bankroll per month?, I intend inplementing another strategy in my punting career in such a way that alabi chop i chop by so doing it's a win-win situation.

What do you guys think? Or should I make it 20k then 6k per month?....half bread is much better rhan buns.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hammer2019: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
codemaniacs:

what is wrong with Jessewhyte sharing his opinion?

learn to listen other peoples' opinions it could greatly improve your cognitive reasoning you know.

I was wondering why, based on what has been said thus far, the only conclusion he could arrive at was that "we were attacking 21void".
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hammer2019:

I usually don't quote this kind of post that lacks civility and objectivism. But kai, your reasoning reason baffles me cheesy cheesy

seriously i hate quoting low IQ people, careless and foul mouthed fools. i like people with objective minds who take time to read and research which clearly these trolls don't have.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Babaearly1 and hanmer2019

Evil people oooooo

Wicked people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by toseen7: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lol, they checked Turkey nothing like Alabet grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
babaearly1:

seriously i hate quoting low IQ people, careless and foul mouthed fools. i like people with objective minds who take time to read and research which clearly these trolls don't have.
you like people that research on how to paint people red

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
seriously, well said bro, small misunderstanding they wan tag am scammer, how, no be say e collect their money oh, and his games here has been winning, if person sef like make him talk rubbish say na because sey i dey gain from am, yes i dey gain from am, things like this fit stopam to post games, i understand thier point of view, but try see him point too or maybe at least be patient with him, Simple
Elvis1331:

Fools,

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Elvis1331:
See the game here as well

Babaearly1 and hammer2019

Thunder fire Una

Wicked people

shame go catch you today, i swear grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
toxic kinda people lipsrsealed
Elvis1331:
Babaearly1 and hanmer2019

Evil people oooooo

Wicked people
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nigerians are just wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4354) (4355) (4356) (4357) (4358) (4359) (4360) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.