Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,522 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:36 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3371124 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
joeeee240:

No you stopped posting games because you now have money and therefore a nonsense self entitlement issue cuz we all know negative comments won't do shît to any ticket. Before your big money you were posting games despite all the negative comments. Infact it was worse then. People like you give rich people a bad name. Dropping your values once money enters.

See the way you're talking to a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Niangollan42: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
joeeee240:

No you stopped posting games because you now have money and therefore a nonsense self entitlement issue cuz we all know negative comments won't do shît to any ticket. Before your big money you were posting games despite all the negative comments. Infact it was worse then. People like you give rich people a bad name. Dropping your values once money enters.

How would you feel when you share your coupon that u played with 520 or 7545 naira and someone will just drop a comment like..
"Chai, innobets Don broke ooo.. He even played with his last money that's why he didn't play it with round figure" and another person will be like.. He is broke, he no dey play with 1 million again.... Bla Bla blaa..
Before you know dem go open a negative thread for ur head because u post game for dem to play..
Time Don pass when I do things to please people..

Meanwhile you are entitled to your own opinion..

Do your own forecast.. Play it anyhow u like
At the right time u go blow too grin

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Make I drop this one here

Z66XHMDC Today and tomorrow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Niangollan42:

How would you feel when you share your coupon that u played with 520 or 7545 naira and someone will just drop a comment like..
"Chai, innobets Don broke ooo.. He is even played with his last money that's why he didn't play it with round figure" and another person will be like.. He is broke, he no dey play with 1 million again.... Bla Bla blaa..
Before you know dem go open a negative thread for ur head because u post game for dem to play..
Time have past when I do things to please people..

gringrin

Innobets done blow.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
ERUDITEE:
I have 4 odds. .
biko who will give me staking power?

If you no get money to stake games, chill small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
BETPAWA any game today ...i mean dat players2beshowncd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Jagaban880:
BETPAWA any game today ...i mean dat players2beshowncd

Make I sub first.
My data finish.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by abiolag(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Niangollan42:

"Chai, innobets Don broke ooo.. He is even played with his last money that's why he didn't play it with round figure" and another person will be like.. He is broke, he no dey play with 1 million again.... Bla Bla blaa..

There's no way u wont receive such comment. even if u play higher money, people go still talk. do ur tin as u pleases and help when u feel like.
U owe nobody
D God that bless u will bless others too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Niangollan42:

Bros all na format. Since when did you care whether people yab u for playing with 500h or not? Clearly those kind of things don't faze you. So get off your high horse, and use your knowledge of success to show your fellow man the way.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Odionwere: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
P
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
BETPAWA:

If you no get money to stake games, chill small.
cheesy cheesy chai.... if u no get money jst stay lowkey dont letbetting kee u grin ...
im i ryt ma guy?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
abiolag:
Nice picks. Greenland we hope for kindly do another pick of this market. Like 5 diff picks Abeg u boss
lol na my first time trying dis market oo boss
i wan use dis one test run the market b4 weekend
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
BETPAWA:

Make I sub first. My data finish.
cheesy you are using freebasics naw??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
BETPAWA:

Make I sub first.
My data finish.

ok i dey on standby
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Percival9:

cheesy you are using freebasics naw??

I dey tell you.
cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Niangollan42:

Do your thing bro. You're a movement here: the million movement.
Percival9:

cheesy cheesy chai.... if u no get money jst stay lowkey dont letbetting kee u grin ...
im i ryt ma guy?

100%
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eunisam: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Unclesamo:
.... Z66XL3XR ......please play. Dcnj ...eunisam...

stop allowing any game with 1.02 odds into you slip instead carry 2.56 odds. unless you want to play small odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lausanne-Sport vs SC Kriens
This game is supposed to play u2.5 but d odds says otherwise. 2+
Sometimes bookies use big odds to scare us but let's see how it goes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
ANYONE WITH NAIRABET BOOKING SHOULD QUOTE ME ,, ONLY CLEAN GAMES OOO grin .....
ME AND ALABI ONE ON ONE
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Unclesamo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
eunisam:

stop allowing any game with 1.02 odds into you slip instead carry 2.56 odds. unless you want to play small odds

Thanks
Noted
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by LieDetector(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Niangollan42:

Mr man. Go and take several seats back. If you wan share game, share! If you no wan share, you can shove it down your spine. No be only you be first to win million. Guys wey win millions for shop dey show their fellow guys code. You dey hide am like say na exam. I repeat... Go and take several seats back. No one gives a rat's a$$.

Nonsense and ingredients

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
BETPAWA:

100%
bros go and play today's midweek jackpot ... u may hit 1 milli
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eunisam: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hunry:
Lausanne-Sport vs SC Kriens
This game is supposed to play u2.5 but d odds says otherwise. 2+
Sometimes bookies use big odds to scare us but let's see how it goes
How did you it's supposed play under?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Niangollan42:

See what this one is saying Are you the first person to be attacked? You're not the first and you won't be the last. The people that keep on encouraging you here are they not human beings? They even outnumber the negative ones by far but you just like the hypocritical Nigerians decided to focus on the negative ones. Tomorrow you'll sing bad energy stay far away and yet that's the one you decided to put your attention, that's the one you decided to let affect you. The real problem like I told you earlier is yourself. You doubt yourself, you somehow believe what theyre saying. You also have this self entitlement that you should be praised or everyone should lick your àss because you have money. Well, welcome to the world of success because it doesn't work like that. Mark Zuckerberg despite his success and philanthropy gets attacked daily but does he stop being himself or Bill Gates. Does he? Negativity wins only half time but Positivity wins at full time. If you're angry because of what that guy said then it's your fault. If you second guess yourself because of negative comments it's your fault. Success attracts more fans ,more friends and more enemies. It's your obligation to focus on the positive not granting a troll relevance

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Itsmedozie: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
abiolag:

There's no way u wont receive such comment. even if u play higher money, people go still talk. do ur tin as you pleases and help when u feel like.
U owe nobody
D God that bless u will bless others too
lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
locust:

See the way you're talking to a millionaire

Lol. I'm surrounded by millionaires bro. Once you get to roll and hang out with rich people for a while, you'll realize one thing, THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS TOO . With one head also the last time I checked grin

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zebuxisi: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Same people that would castigate Tissuepaper for hoarding games are still the same that would praise Innobets for hoarding ticket and praise him to do watever pleases him. I even saw one idiot who quoted someone saying “See the way you talking to a millionaire”..

Double standard motherfuckersssss

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistarsam(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chewbacca is one of the few niggas I respect here. The chief just drops his games and move on. No time for pettiness or unecessary dramas.
Since lagostaxiguy, goldenval and the likes left this thread with their millionaire tickets, please how many people died?
DROP YOUR GAMES AND MOVE ON.

19 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Wealth7(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
joeeee240:

See what this one is saying Are you the first person to be attacked? You're not the first and you won't be the last. The people that keep on encouraging you here are they not human beings? They even outnumber the negative ones by far but you just like the hypocritical Nigerians decided to focus on the negative ones. Tomorrow you'll sing bad energy stay far away and yet that's the one you decided to put your attention, that's the one you decided to let affect you. The real problem like I told you earlier is yourself. You doubt yourself, you somehow believe what theyre saying. You also have this self entitlement that you should be praised or everyone should lick your àss because you have money. Well, welcome to the world of success because it doesn't work like that. Mark Zuckerberg despite his success and philanthropy gets attacked daily but does he stop being himself or Bill Gates. Does he? Negativity wins only half time but Positivity wins at full time. If you're angry because of what that guy said then it's your fault. If you second guess yourself because of negative comments it's your fault. Success attracts more fans ,more friends and more enemies. It's your obligation to focus on the positive not granting a troll relevance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.