Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Psychological Fact To Guide You In 2019 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Psychological Fact To Guide You In 2019 (274 Views)

Fact To Note About Awka Festival Called "Imoka Festival", Why It Turns Bloody / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019 / Nelson Wike Must Win In 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psychological Fact To Guide You In 2019 by tobechi74: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2019
1. When offered to write with a new pen 97% of people write their own name.

me: sign of selfish ness

2. If a person laughs at very unfunny jokes,he is alone deep inside.

3. Hiding your thumb behind all fingers is a sign of nervousness, it indicates that the person wants to remain unnoticed in the group

me: guilty 4. Psychology says the first impression is always made in the first 7 seconds.

me: takes over an hour 5. It has been proven that our reaction to a situation literally has the power to change the situation itself.

react wisely

6. Pretending not to care is the habit of someone who does care the most.
why pretend be real

7. Writing negative thoughts and tossing them in trash improves your mood.
no wonder pastor dey make we dey write prayer request ,

8. 90% of the times people with messy handwriting are more creative than average. does that mean those with fine handwriting are dull

9. Eating an orange has proven to reduce stress. That's why doctors recommend having an orange before going to work.

what if grape? all na citrus

10. Never tell your goals to anyone. Because it chemically satisfies the brain and that's similar to completing it.
. in 2019, don't tell ur goal 11. Your Brain secretes certain chemicals when you have trees or plants around you which boosts the brains thinking.Therefore no. of psychological treatments include strolling in the garden.

I don't have garden but farm! is it the same
12. The way parents talk to their children becomes the child's inner voice.

Person wet no get parents no get voice be DAT

13. 7 positive comments neutralize the effect of 1 negative comment .

be positive . stop saying g bad things about Nigeria 14. During a group chat if somebody has his/her feet turned towards you that means she/he is interested in you.
i don't notice

15. If a girl likes you she will always play with her hair while talking to you.
what of bald girl?
16. You rarely die in your dreams whenever you do it indicates that you have started something new in your life.
actor no dey die for film 17. Dreams are the conversations between you and your subconscious mind.
Re: Psychological Fact To Guide You In 2019 by TOSIN116: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Psychopath Alert! Believe at you own risk! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Does Obtaining TIN From FIRS Help My New Business??? / We Didn’t Collect N150m From Presidency, NANS Insists / Why We Moved Against Daily Trust - ARMY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.