Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,959 members, 7,879,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians (5013 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians by Ruddyman(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Yes Boss, we shall overcome....
Re: New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians by BuhariLooter(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2019
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE

Re: New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians by BuhariLooter(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2019
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

Re: New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians by fapcrook(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2019
Boscojugunu:
Call me 08025968323 and wish me la happy new year
kilo nse bobo jugunu yi na, who go call you, you buy credit for us?
Re: New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians by Boscojugunu(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2019
fapcrook:
kilo nse bobo jugunu yi na, who go call you, you buy credit for us?
show me love joor... And call me
Re: New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The best Senate President Nigeria ever had. God bless you sir.
Irony.
Re: New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
My leader. I respect u boss..

Saraki is greater than Tinubu

Am not here to argue so don't quote me
.... in lootcracy
Re: New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians by BluntBoy(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The best Senate President Nigeria ever had. God bless you sir.

How did you reach that conclusion?

Show us one people-oriented bill that these Senate has passed to the president?

You say Bukola is the best senate president. All the man ever did was encourage bills that would benefit him and his ilks.

First, while Nigeria was facing a recession, they would not slash their huge salaries,

They shared expensive jeeps among themselves,

They pushed for pension for Senate President,

They pushed to silence the press and this was strongly supported by Dino who merely wanted to silence Sowore and Sahara Reporters. (Some Nigerians would later claim that it was Buhari that wanted to silence the press).

Tell us "one people-oriented bill" that this worthless Senate has sent to the president?
Re: New Year Message: Stay Positive, 2019 Is Year Of Victory -Saraki tells Nigerians by Ayobami7(m): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2019
我什么都没有

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Masked Police Force That Attacked Seyi Makinde In Kogi State / Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People / BREAKING: Pdp’s Diri Cannot Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Gov – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.