Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,581 members, 7,923,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano (2227 Views)

New Year: Be Hopeful, Buhari, Govs, Others Tell Nigerians / Stop Fighting Your Brother, Northern Youths Caution Igbo Politicians / Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by Anambralstson: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2019
The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has advised Nigerians to show love to one another in the New Year.
In a Special New Year Message signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr James Eze, the governor observed that year 2019 is a watershed in the modern history of Nigeria and therefore calls for sober reflection, prayers, contrition and brotherly love among Nigerians.
“Fellow Nigerians, a new page of history has opened before us today. It is up to us as one people who desire a better world for ourselves and our children to write a dazzling account of ourselves with our actions and inactions with our choices and preferences,” Governor Obiano stated, pointing out that the current generation of Nigerins must give account of itself and how it handles the weighty issues of its time.
The New Year offers us a time for deep reflection on the political choices we must make in February. This is a defining year in our political history and a year when we must choose between marching forward or sliding backwards. But whatever our decision finally turns out to be, it must serve the purpose of deepening the roots of our democracy,” Governor Obiano advised.

He further observed that Nigeria is bigger than all the political parties and their candidates and reminded all the candidates running for office that they must put Nigeria first in all their plans and strategies.
The Governor also called on Ndi Anambra to demonstrate a stronger attachment to their roots by investing in the growing private sector in the state.
Pointing out that Anambra has shown tremendous growth as a subnational economy in recent years, Governor Obiano urged the indigenes of the state who are renowned for their entrepreneurial exploits to remember Anambra in their business expansion plan in the New Year.
“We are still Nigeria’s safest state and the preferred destination for the location of new industries. Anyone who visited Anambra during this Yuletide Season can attest to the peace and tranquility we enjoy here. So, I advise Ndi Anambra and friends of Anambra State and other wise investors to think Anambra first as they think of investment,” he further stated.
http://www.absradiotv.com/2019/01/01/new-year-be-your-brothers-keeper-obiano/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by ainas247: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2019
cheesy okay Sir we will keep well, you too be the state referee and control well

Local SEO, Put your business on Google and let client find you see my profile
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by PastorMopsi(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2019
We are walking in abundance Moving with the speed of the Holy Ghost We are favoured There’s an overflow, abundance of favour It’s a new level, it’s a new level

1 Like

Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by Estimable(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2019
Willie is Willingly Working.

1 Like

Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by Boscojugunu(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2019
Call me 08025968323 and wish me a happy new year
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by amazon14: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2019
My governor, I hear you.
Ala Igbo Amaka. Anambra adigo nma.

Thanks my able governor, we look out for one another

2 Likes

Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2019
Ok
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by jaymejate: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2019
Okay
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by Yeyeboy88(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2019
Nairalanders should please help me with 2 thousand naira to celebrate new year. I'm really hungry right now
0029966746 Diamond bank
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by ojimbo(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2019
Oga shut up. Ever since you took over anambra state, anambra had gone back to its worst, everywhere looking dirty like a waste post.
And are you talking about the brothers you aided Buhari foot rerrorists to kill
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by frankfrancis871: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2019
sad

you hyprocrite,

where were you when your brothers were murdered by bloodthirsty foolgeria soldiers in your own state?

May all your children suffer from boil on the pre*k and kpekus!

1 Like

Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2019
What a drunk!
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by myself13: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2019
Yeyeboy88:
Nairalanders should please help me with 2 thousand naira to celebrate new year. I'm really hungry right now
0029966746 Diamond bank
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by ibinaboonline: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2019
It's a brand New Year! By the grace of God we have about 365 days right in front of us. Psalm 76:19 says, 'Your (God's) road led through the sea, Your pathway through the mighty waters- a pathway no one knew was there'. God led His people through the red sea. The red sea stood in front of Israel like a dead end, like a weapon of destruction in the hands of their enemy. The red sea stood in front of them eager to swallow them together with their dreams of a better future. What no one knew was that God's road led through that dangerous waters. Thats what the word of God says in the scripture above. God has built a road through the sea and the mighty waters that appears to threaten your future. Verse 20 says, 'You (God) led your people along that road like a flock of sheep with Moses and Aaron as their shepherd'. Eventually when Moses and Aaron were gone David said, 'the Lord is my shepherd'. Moses and Aaron are gone but the Lord still lives! God has a pathway that cuts across the mighty waters of our dead ends and impossibility. God has a road that cuts across the deserts parched lands and endless wandering. He leads you through that road with the aid of a shepherd. Is the Lord your shepherd? This is our key this year! The word of God is the clear voice of the shepherd. God's road leads through the roaring waters that no one knows about. No one could possibly conceive a causeway connecting a prison to the palace. But Joseph found it because he followed the shepherd. This year, follow the shepherd!
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by yabatown: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:
What a drunk!

This is the same drunk that claimed Shagari was going to hand over to Ekwueme.....Same drunk that picked a man that slaughtered the Igbos during the civil war, APGA’s presidential candidate.

Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by DINDESIGNERS: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2019
yabatown:

This is the same drunk that claimed Shagari was going to hand over to Ekwueme.....Same drunk that picked a man that slaughtered the Igbos during the civil war, APGA’s presidential candidate.
ojimbo:
Oga shut up. Ever since you took over anambra state, anambra had gone back to its worst, everywhere looking dirty like a waste post.
And are you talking about the brothers you aided Buhari foot rerrorists to kill

1 Share

Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by Asshurbanipali: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2019
Yeah cool
Re: New Year: Be Your Brother’s Keeper-gov Obiano by Nobledonwiss(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
I wish you the same

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has More Extreme Poverty Than India & China Combined - Bloomberg / Was Atiku Right Or Wrong On Privatising NNPC? / Graphic Photos Of Protester Shot Dead In Front Of Lekki Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.