Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN (30219 Views)

Court Orders Extension Of NIN Registration By Two Months / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / Mandatory Use Of Identity Numbers Begins In January 2019 – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Isobug: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:
Who is this boy. Seems he s jobless.
I tell you eh
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Erastuslove: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
What happened to the already National identity card? NIN should wait till after the RAPTURE
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015
Still have not seen the card
wait till another six years for the card, but if you have the slip your NIN is there.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Erastuslove:
What happened to the already National identity card? NIN should wait till after the RAPTURE
your NIN is on your card or slip illi.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
It takes forever for the card to be ready and how many Hausa from Chad republic have Nigeria identify card.
it does not matter as long as you have the slip, but I heard if you enrolled in 2012/2013, the cards are out.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just2endowed2:
Where will one register
if you are in Abuja, go to NIMC Wuse zone 5 adjacent of Sky Memorial Complex. Go there, tell them you want to register and they will show or tell you the requirements. But if are not in abuja, I guess they have branches. Go to NIMC. gov. ng
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
viver1:
Na so!
Implementation when most people are still with paper identity.
the NIN is on the slip.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bobonowell:
how can i get mine ?
go to NIMC office at your place of residence. If you are in Abuja, go to NIMC head quarters Wuse zone 5 opposite FIRS.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
another means of looting loading.......

lia will tell us NIN cost 10 trillion $ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
NIN is the number on the slip or card.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by iCauseTrouble: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
barristerzinny:
if you are in Abuja, go to NIMC Wuse zone 5 adjacent of Sky Memorial Complex. Go there, tell them you want to register and they will show or tell you the requirements. But if are not in abuja, I guess they have branches. Go to NIMC. gov. ng
I may need your service soon cos iCauseTrouble in and outside nairaland
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by sacx: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
I wonder what makes it so difficult for them to print but it's easy to issue PVC. A sensible government would easily convert NIN into a national database to aid crime detection

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

I may need your service soon cos iCauseTrouble in and outside nairaland
don't cause trouble, I mainly specialize in legal advice and corporate legal services. Check my profile.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
How do I apply and register?
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
barristerzinny:
NIN is the number on the slip or card.

Madam read my comment again, or you're telling me federal government don't spend money to get it done,
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by iCauseTrouble: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
barristerzinny:
don't cause trouble, I mainly specialize in legal advice and corporate legal services. Check my profile.
Okay. Can you help me sue my ex girlfriend? She broke up with me last year after enjoying my fresh diick and spending so much on her. She promised to love me till eternity. I think the crime falls under obtaining under false pretense
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by baralatie(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Okay. Can you help me sue my ex girlfriend? She broke up with me last year after enjoying my fresh diick and spending so much on her. She promised to love me till eternity. I think the crime falls under obtaining under false pretense
there is no case here!
you did not make a genuine offer for her to stay with you for eternity.

she did not say that she will stay with you for eternity.

therefore there is no contract to begin with.

she said she loves you.you say you love her

you had intimacy with her and you paid for the time.

she moves on to her next client and why the case

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Erastuslove: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
barristerzinny:
your NIN is on your card or slip illi.
you mean the National ID has it?
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2019
This card is useless .. just keep the slip. The card has no provision for the Nin number so if you need to give that information anywhere the paper will still be required of you.

slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by nickxtra(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Mumu them

I enrolled since 2015
I enrolled since 2013, yet not card everytime i go to thier office to check for same. That agency needs serious restructuring
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Auladimeji1: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Bobonowell:
how can i get mine ?
are you are in lagos?Where precisely are you
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Auladimeji1: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Udometuk5103:
Pls can I get mine cos I registered at Yabatech centre since 2015 no printout whatsoever and till now no SMS nor voice call
Go there this week to collect the one in paper form
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Auladimeji1: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2019
drlaykay:
I registered in 2014 can't find my slip.. How can I retrieve the number
Go and make enquiry from them tomorrow
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Erastuslove:
you me an the National ID has it?
yes check your slip, you will see it.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
nickxtra:
I enrolled since 2013, yet not card everytime i go to thier office to check for same. That agency needs serious restructuring
go there, they just made an announcement that people who enrolled from January 2012 to August 2013 their cards are ready.
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by nickxtra(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
barristerzinny:
go there, they just made an announcement that people who enrolled from January 2012 to August 2013 their cards are ready.
They are not serious. Same announcement they made sometime last year. I went there, but stories upon stories. It is well with this country sha
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by barristerzinny(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
baralatie:

there is no case here!
you did not make a genuine offer for her to stay with you for eternity.

she did not say that she will stay with you for eternity.

therefore there is no contract to begin with.

she said she loves you.you say you love her

you had intimacy with her and you paid for the time.

she moves on to her next client and why the case
that is not a false pretense, it was a consensual relationship. There was no contract nor breach of contract, to sue her. So you have no cause of action. An action can only be brought on breach of promise, to marry. Which is not the case here.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by baralatie(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
barristerzinny:
that is not a false pretense, it was a consensual relationship. There was no contract nor breach of contract, to sue her. So you have no cause of action. An action can only be brought on breach of promise, to marry. Which is not the case here.
I dey hail o!

the law
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by Erastuslove: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
barristerzinny:
yes check your slip, you will see it.
Nigerian's want to make it a new one to eat billions na
Re: FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN by tck2000(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright
Mumu them
I enrolled since 2015 Still have not seen the card
This is nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi Supporter Who Couldn't Identify His Party On Ballot Paper. / APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.