Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,375 members, 7,964,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Do I Generate More Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Generate More Sales (308 Views)

How I Generate Recurring Monthly Income Online Selling 1 Product (videos). / How I Generate 11,000 Engagements Per Post On Instagram - FREE Tutorial / HOW TO INCREASE CUSTOMERS TO YOUR BUSINESS (HOW CAN I GENERATE MORE SALES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Generate More Sales by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Im an importer who deal mostly on fashion items..I've been using Facebook ads to Boost my adverts on my products but I've not made any headway and progress.. i also targeted the right market but no progress..please I want to ask fellow importers..how do you generate Sales for your products..need ideas please
Re: How Do I Generate More Sales by 1johnjohn(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=frankyskyboi post=74349223]Im an importer who deal mostly on fashion items..I've been using Facebook ads to Boost my adverts on my products but I've not made any headway and progress.. i also targeted the right market but no progress..please I want to ask fellow importers..how do you generate Sales for your products..need ideas please[/qu

Pls send me a WhatsApp no...09024449074.
Re: How Do I Generate More Sales by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 03, 2019
SaintNick:

I have been marketing for a company on Facebook for over two years now and the growth of the company is very obvious.
Now many people think paid Facebook advert is actually the best way to market products on Facebook but I can confirm to you that the best way to advert on Facebook is through very active and interactive groups.

Why advertising on Facebook groups in very important is because you can monitor when people like your post, answer questions that people ask you and edit your post at any time and lots more.

To be honest, I might have made it sound simple which isn't, the main thing involved is getting the right groups to post your adverts and find people there that need your products.

When I started advertising for the company then, I was only posting in Nigerian groups which were very active and we started getting good number of customers. Of course when you get customers interested in your product/service, then next step is to ensure they keep coming back for more while you source for other new customers.

Another major point you should know about advertising in Facebook groups is that you have to constantly keep a look out for very active groups with large number of members to join and you also have to constantly post or update your adverts at least 3 to 4 times a week. This is what I do for the company I work for and I was charging just N20,000 a month when I started.
I have decided to add other small businesses looking to grow to my portfolio and though I am still in negotiations with them, pretty soon I will start advertising for them also.

I hope this my very little information helps you. Please kindly ignore any error I might have made while typing because I am actually on my sleeping bed about to sleep when I came across this your post and decided to contribute the little I know.
you can WhatsApp me on my signature

(1) (Reply)

The BIG 7-the Most Important Questions To Answer About Your Finance Before 2019 / Help With Cryptocurrency Trading / This 5k Training On Mini Importation Will Bless Your 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.