Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,031 members, 7,915,983 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) (61236 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by sirjoe1124(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Does he go to America with Keke napep?
He uses the normal passenger plane.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2019
andyanders:

Prophet T.B Joshua doesn't have any private jet.
Don't mind the mumu osu pig
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by JuzzJoel: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Enemies of Igbos will arrive soon, forgetting that oyedepo, adeboye, TB Joshua, kumuyi, etc has morethan 5 private jets each...

@thunderfirebuha

T. B Joshua and W.F Kumuyi do not have private jets.
Get your facts right man

1 Like

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by JuzzJoel: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2019
@thunderfirebuha

In trying to give your opinions ,do not bring tribalism (especially the Yoruba's ) into the matter

It only shows how bitter you are at yourself

Cos your words do no change anythng
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by saajus: 12:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Do a deep research on "5N-EXJ". It's hired. If it's not hired, the Jet is an old cheap Hawker Beechcraft. It's around $600k. He might be able to raise that from his personal biz. Baba own na $30m Gulfstream.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by sonofoluku: 4:02am On Jan 02, 2019
andyanders:

Prophet T.B Joshua doesn't have any private jet.

Lol TB Joshua has the best private jet of all Nigerian pastors.Its worth $60m.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by lloyds(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2019
sonofoluku:

Lol TB Joshua has the best private jet of all Nigerian pastors.Its worth $60m.

Don't mind them. Ignorant folks.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by LeonOgu(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2019
My Papa, My Papa. I love you sir!
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by pretteemee(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Enemies of Igbos will arrive soon, forgetting that oyedepo, adeboye, TB Joshua, kumuyi, etc has morethan 5 private jets each...

pls get Ur facts right..... Kumuyi has no private jet. He shouldn't be in ur list.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2019
⛪ business is very lucrative
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by pretteemee(f): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Have you ever seen where kumuyi was in th que to check into a flight to part of the world

Think na

can someone stop displaying stupidity in public pls?....so because kumuyi doesn't queue now automatically means he has a private jet.... that's nt fair.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Abraham1997(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
sirjoe1124:
Shut up, Kumuyi has no private jet
Oh oh, please help me tell him o o, some that can not point to a car of his own o
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by gwama: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Me, it's his shoes that I like, it's Louboutin moccasins. kiss kiss
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by tck2000(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Richdad50:

The Gospel is a serious work. I do not know if you expect him to be on cue all the time waiting for air ticket. That is not humility.
Friends, the mystery of the Poor and the needy will never be solved till the end of the world. They will always be with us. Even in the time of Jesus, he never made them rich.
The Church will not do the work of the State and the State should not interfere in the affairs of the Church. If Sharia is practiced in the North, Cleargys can ride on jets. Focus on the high level of poverty in Sharia states.

#Richdad
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
CodeTemplar:
What's the name of his church and how many branches has he got spread around the world or how often does he do long distance travels?

These are things that will determine if a private jet is a necessity or luxury in his hands.

Please no one should should compare this guy to Winners and Oyedepo or RCCG and Adeboye who have thousands of branches/stations spread across over 50 nations of the world.
Lol!

So you even have the effrontery to do what you criticize others for.

Such a hypocrite!

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

So you even have the effrontery to do what you criticize others for.

Such a hypocrite!
Always looking to make ambiguous allegations. . . I won't beg you to state the thing you are referring to, but would let you know you are a known nuisances on religious section.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Always looking to make ambiguous allegations. . . I won't beg you to state the thing you are referring to, but would let you know you are a known nuisances on religious section.
Yeah! The satanists would definitely agree with you on that.
Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah! The satanists would definitely agree with you on that.
You always know what the satanists think about all issues so I think you are their PRO on this forum. Keep the work of darkness going ehn...don't go and give your life to Christ o...stay and be posting trash there ehn.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 18, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You always know what the satanists think about all issues so I think you are their PRO on this forum. Keep the work of darkness going ehn...don't go and give your life to Christ o...stay and be posting trash there ehn.
Yeah. Obviously you are on the same page with the satanists just as the Pharisees were during the ministry of Jesus.

I should my life to mammon you mean?

You have proven that Oyedepo is your lord not Jesus, because you're the only person here that I have seen defend the thrash he said below and yet there are many who defend him here but this is glaringly heretic.

So if what I do is posting thrash everywhere to you, it is a huge compliment considering how erroneous your judgment has shown itself to be here.

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by QUICKACCESS(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Emotional outburst. Pathetic !. None has 5 jets. Pastor Kumuyi has none & doesn't have interest in such.
thunderfirebuha:

Re: Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) by QUICKACCESS(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
I'm Igbo and really ashamed at how some of you drag the great Igbo nation into every baseless issue. This is a sign of inferiority complex & Igbos are not known for such.
thunderfirebuha:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.