Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? (4917 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
The question is straight enough.

For me, I think women enjoy it more, I don't know how to explain but I just feel
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
You wanna try it. Come meet me for some mouth action, then you can judge after the encounter
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
You wanna try it. Come meet me for some mouth action, then you can judge after the encounter
Don't dare me Mr man. Put your mouth where your money is
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by iCauseTrouble: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
CuriousKat:

For me, I think women enjoy it more, I don't know how to explain but I just feel
The person receiving it enjoys it most irrespective of the gender. Care for one? PM me.

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

The person receiving it enjoys it most irrespective of the gender. Care for one? PM me.
some peoydont know how to give which makes the receiver not to enjoy it at times. Are you a good giver?

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by ITbomb(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

I care, reply my PM grin
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by iCauseTrouble: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
CuriousKat:
some peoydont know how to give which makes the receiver not to enjoy it at times. Are you a good giver?
There are ladies i can pay any amount to just to give me bj just because they are good at what they do. there are some that i can never allow them grab my joystick again just because they irritate me with the way they suck. Likewise there are ladies that always come back to me just to give them head. I think am not bad judging from that

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by iCauseTrouble: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
ITbomb:

I care, reply my PM grin
We both have balls sir. I dont do guys

3 Likes

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
CuriousKat:

Well, I didn't wanna dare u but it seems u like to be dared.. my mouth is already where my money is. So what do u say?
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

We both have balls sir. I dont do guys
grin
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by hyfr(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
CuriousKat:
HoeLowShow

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by blacq2009(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
CuriousKat:

You're CuriousKat. The same curiosity that killed the cat. Kwantiniyo!

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by fucc12: 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
All of una de mad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wen she gives u head and u refuse to return the favourgrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Is risky medically
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Destiblack(m): 1:02am On Jan 02, 2019
Real men do no such act,pussy is meant to be bleeped.
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by missyge(f): 3:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Women o
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by missyge(f): 3:20am On Jan 02, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

There are ladies i can pay any amount to just to give me bj just because they are good at what they do. there are some that i can never allow them grab my joystick again just because they irritate me with the way they suck. Likewise there are ladies that always come back to me just to give them head. I think am not bad judging from that
hmmmm
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 02, 2019
d girl wey I dey give head b4,somebody wey no dey greet me b4,after s first encounter,she come fall in love in with me,she come like it pass fvcking her ooo no be small,she go dey roll for me bed,dey moan,after she come dey buy honey dey keep for house,come dey apply honey put,me n her break up sha coz I found out she's a runs girl,she's not ready to change to be with me only,I had to leave her and don't fall in love with coz she don already fall in love ooooo,to eat girl toto well she go fall in love I swear
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Women
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 02, 2019
ITbomb:

I care, reply my PM grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by opribo(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Some people have contracted terrible disease into their reproductive organs because of using dirty germ infested mouth to give head.

BTW why should someone use the same mouth to pray to give head. Why?

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by fF01(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2019
opribo:
Some people have contradicted terrible disease into the reproductive organs because of using dirty germ infested mouth to give head.

BTW why should someone use the same mouth to pray to give head. Why?
Lmao! John
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by iCauseTrouble: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2019
missyge:
hmmmm
Is anything the problem?
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by iCauseTrouble: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2019
blissgregory:
Is risky medically
So you don't give head?
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by ebonflexy(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2019
easily women enjoy it most

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by ChewingStick(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2019
CuriousKat:

Heheheh, u don turn NairaBet abi?

For me, i dont do MA. if ur mouth dey sweet u, lick vitamin c

1 Like

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Pope22(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2019
The last girl I gave that to tore my bedshit and nearly released everything inside her...I don't think some girls can withstand the pleasure or did I do it wrongly?
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by millionboi2: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

and u still eat with dat mouth?
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by millionboi2: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2019
francesco01:
d girl wey I dey give head b4,somebody wey no dey greet me b4,after s first encounter,she come fall in love in with me,she come like it pass fvcking her ooo no be small,she go dey roll for me bed,dey moan,after she come dey buy honey dey keep for house,come dey apply honey put,me n her break up sha coz I found out she's a runs girl,she's not ready to change to be with me only,I had to leave her and don't fall in love with coz she don already fall in love ooooo,to eat girl toto well she go fall in love I swear
she didn't fall in love,but loves ur stupidity.
Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

No wonder you are a pauper...

Begging for cunninglingus from a man disguised as a F, even if it's a woman you don't know if "she" is ugly or dirty.

Instead of concentrating on selling your gala, you would be shouting AFONJA all day long

Re: Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
So you don't give head?
no,i dnt

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: When Love Is Blind: Checkout This Picture / “i’m Officially Opening My Pr0stituti0n Line” – Nigerian Lady Declares (VIDEO) / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.