Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,412 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) (29573 Views)

Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
El-rufail is evil

Anyway both can unite to send that short dwarf called hell rufai home....

Apc is nothing less than evil.
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
They’ll close ranks with their Shiite or Sunnis brothers the moment they have a problem with Christians.

Trust any Islamic outfit at your own peril.
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Richdad50:
A synical ploy to distract from the evil ways of Shite. Any church who thinks they have a friend in Shites have no understanding of IRAN, the enemy of Isreal.

#Richdad
Gbam tongue
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by spiSeyi: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Celebritydevelo:

This your code won't work.

Should be: font-size:
Nairaland text editor can't format

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Deicide: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
All I have to say is beware of Al-Taqiyya
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
I knew these guys are not like being portrayed by the Sunni..

I heard Boko Haram... Al Qaeda.. Iswap are all Sunni Muslims

Shiah are worst than sunni. Even sunni Muslims dey fear them, the sunnis are only using the advantage of being the majority to weak them. The hatred Iran has for America no be small. Shiahs are always like that, they connive with the enemies of their enemies just to get back at them. If church befriend them, they will help them kill sunni Muslims but... they will start killing Christians once they r done with sunnis.

Shiahs are not friend to any, they r only doing all that in order to achieve their aims.
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Celebritydevelo:

This your code won't work.

Should be: font-size:
Nairaland won't even accept that html tag self, dude should have used bbcode... I guess it was an oversight.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by nelronaldo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Muric... see your mate
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Dayoara: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
A peaceful co-existence
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by sulasa07(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Richdad50:
A synical ploy to distract from the evil ways of Shite. Any church who thinks they have a friend in Shites have no understanding of IRAN, the enemy of Isreal.

#Richdad
People are just dumb these days,There are by far more Israeli Muslims than Christians,You can call Iran enemy of Israeli Jews,likewise Israeli Jews say Iran is their enemy
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by labani06(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
my brother israel is a jewish state and jews have never ever love jesus read ur bible they crucify him and their descendant still hate jesus

MUSLIM AND CHRISTIANS U BETTER LOVE EACH OTHER THATS MY ADVICE
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Akabuking: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
adecz:
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

"Islam is a religion of peace",

yet Islam is practicing violence in every
part of the world.

Nigeria, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Bangladesh,
Myanmar, Niger, Mali, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon,
Libya & so on...

Anywhere in the world that you see turmoil,
suicide bombers, mass murder of innocents,
attacking education & general backwardness,
it is the " religion of peace " at work.

Kontinu to fool the gullible.

Kuwait, Malaysia, Indonesia,Saudi Arabia are all Muslim kontry. you need to know that not all Islamic sect are bad. the Shi'ite and Sunnis are good. in fact the Shiite use protect the Christians and kill their fellow Muslims during crisis. that's why hell rufai and jubril are against them.
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by sulasa07(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
nigeriapenbase:

Read More Below....

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/el-zakzakys-group-visits-church-on-new-year-day/

If not that I know true Shi'ites, I would have condemned all Shiites with What Zakzaky's peopel has n always do
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Charly68: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
It is good if they can maintain peace and return from their radical approach to issues .
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by sulasa07(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
nigeriapenbase:

Read More Below....

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/el-zakzakys-group-visits-church-on-new-year-day/

If not that I know true Shi'ites, I would have condemned all Shiites with What Zakzaky's peopel has done n always do,ALLAH says in the Qur'an, to you is ur religion n to them is their religion. Will you see any true Christian come and perform Salat with us in the Mosque,Shame on Zakzaky's people
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by lilytender: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:
BUHARILOOTERS A. K. A BUHARIDIANS A. K. A SAI BABARIANS SHOULD BE READY FOR A SHOCKER....

Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by fk001(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
I knew these guys are not like being portrayed by the Sunni..

I heard Boko Haram... Al Qaeda.. Iswap are all Sunni Muslims

Go and do your findings about shia
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Heineken(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
If Christians and Muslims learn to live like this there won't be war... Religion to me is just your mindset and perspection. Am a Muslim and sometimes I go to church with my guys and eat Christmas food... Most of my friends are Christians.... Lets live in peace. Religion is just trash. There's God though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by ollah2: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Heineken:
If Christians and Muslims learn to live like this there won't be war... Religion to me is just your mindset and perspection. Am a Muslim and sometimes I go to church with my guys and eat Christmas food... Most of my friends are Christians.... Lets live in peace. Religion is just trash. There's God though.

Those christian friends of yours would never come to the mosque. Yet they are tag you intolerant and only them is heaven bound
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

Is Israel a Christian country? There are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. Infact Jews will choose Muslims over Christians anyday. Iran has a problem with Israel, not Christians and not Jews.
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Heineken(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
ollah2:

Those christian friends of yours would never come to the mosque. Yet they are tag you intolerant and only them is heaven bound
which is not supposed to be so bro... That's exactly what am saying. May God help us
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
These are a very deadly set of snakes. Even Muslims are cautious about them. They are like HIV/AIDS yet to become FULL BLOWN. Give them some more time.
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by adecz: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Akabuking:
Kuwait, Malaysia, Indonesia,Saudi Arabia are all Muslim kontry. you need to know that not all Islamic sect are bad. the Shi'ite and Sunnis are good. in fact the Shiite use protect the Christians and kill their fellow Muslims during crisis. that's why hell rufai and jubrand

il are against them.

I agree partially with you.
But there is a saying that

"Not all Muslims are terrorists,
but all terrorists are Muslims"

Can you name or identify any non Muslim
terrorists in this our world today?
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Friend01(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Olujoe1:
I pray what happened in Troy should not happen again.......
If its a gesture to foster peace, then an applaud from this side of the world. Jesus on top the world.
We love our Muslim brothers, church has been accommodating anybody since ADs..

Taaaaa! Muslim where? Shite Muslims?
They are just like you according to us.
They are not Muslims by virtue of their beliefs?

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by predatorX: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

This goes a long way to show how ignorant you are about Shiites.

When it comes to religious tolerance, shiites are more tolerant than Sunnis. You have Coptic christians and catholic churches in Iran the home of the shiites but zero church in the Arabian Kingdom of Saud, a Sunni enclave.

Turkey in the past was 80% christianity but the tyrannical Ottoman Turks and currently, Erdogan have persecuted them to the point where it could be called ethnic/religious cleansing. Now Turkey is a sunni majority and Christians in Turkey are just 5% with no say in the affairs of governance.

Egypt (Sunni), although a secular state, has a Sunni Majority and her coptic christian minority are the target of both terrorism and indirect persecution by people in power(Sunnis).

Let us not forget ISIS or Daesh or ISIL. 100% homophobic, radicalized, blood-thirsty extremists, all bunch of Sunnis.

So HELL NO i say. Christians have a friend in Shiites than they could ever have in Sunnis. Take Nigeria as a case study. Buhari is a Sunni muslim, the herdsmen and fulani hordes are also Sunni muslims so WTF are you trying to sell.

Christianne Amanpour of CNN: Iranian Dad, English Mom. Grew up in Tehran. Ended up marrying a Jew. Practices christianity. Freely visits her native country of Iran, and nobody in Iran gives a damn about her complicated life.
Try that sheet in the Sunni Arab world and it is either your brother or father or Mother who would slit your throat because you fell in love with an INFIDEL.
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Akabuking: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
adecz:

I agree partially with you. But there is a saying that
"Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims"
Can you name or identify any non Muslim terrorists in this our world today?
yeah, a lot .although most are educated and knows the value of life.
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by Mrlouis: 4:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by casualobserver2: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Deicide:
All I have to say is beware of Al-Taqiyya

Thank God people know how far. These Shia's are dangerous. During Jonathan era they were caught importing containers of arms from Iran but because things are tougher now they have started looking for support here and there.
Re: El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos) by pek(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
Israel not Isreal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) / Which Type Of Marriage Does God Recognise? Traditional, Court Or Church? / Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.