Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (354734 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
meshpips:

I am really grateful to @schevy for making us see the light.

Many others have recommended proper money management but didn't show us how that will be beneficial to us in the long run.

Thanks @schevy, you might not know what your indefatigable and relentless posts about darwinex has done to traders in the Nigerian community. What many of us dreamt about when we began this journey into the FOREX world but didn't know how to connect the dots is what you have carefully guided us into.

Thanks a million times.

You got it bro. His posts make money management meaningful to me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by enolife2(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
infofirst:

You got it bro. His posts make money management meaningful to me.
please kindly share is money management post link here for me to go learn too thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
infofirst:

Most of us are gamblers. Trading or investing is not the same as gambling.
The argument of lack of fund is just an excuse for over trading or gambling. Those in advance countries, yes they have more funds but they need to make more money to be able to pay bills if they are full time trader.
For example, if you are a full time trader in the United States, you need to make Atleast $2500 a month and obviously you need more capital to make that comfortably every month. Mind you, you still have to pay tax at the end of the year on whatever you make annually and that could be as high as 30%-35% but then when you record losses, the govt share in the losses too through tax and hence the reason for strict regulation there.
Another trader in Nigeria do not need to make that much to be able to pay bills monthly. So in way, it all boils down to the same thing. If you can not trade small trading account with discipline, chances are that you will not be able to trade big trading account balance.

We all need to adjust if we truly want to make a living from this business.

Nice piece. I'm surprised to know that government share in both profit and loss of traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hi everyone, just passing by, hope everyone doing some profits. i am still waxing strong on selected indices and fx pairs. Only that anytime i post here my message gets blocked immediately and i get banned up to 2 weeks. i have complaint tire and when things didnt change , i have to angrily unfollow this thread and i stopped posting and now focusing my energy on something else. May be this post will get banned again. who knows.May God bless all your hustles more.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
priceaction:
Hi everyone, just passing by, hope everyone doing some profits. i am still waxing strong on selected indices and fx pairs. Only that anytime i post here my message gets blocked immediately and i get banned up to 2 weeks. i have complaint tire and when things didnt change , i have to angrily unfollow this thread and i stopped posting and now focusing my energy on something else. May be this post will get banned again. who knows.May God bless all your hustles more.

Next time you get banned here, use the "Mail mods" link on Business page to raise a complain. You will be unbanned ASAP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
alphaNomega:

Well said. I'd rather make my $2500 monthly and manage myself in Nigeria or Rwanda than do the same in USA

Sure. $2500 can do better in Nigeria than in USA

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
enolife2:

please kindly share is money management post link here for me to go learn too
thanks

You will need to go through some of his posts and links. He did not share specific money management but you will get the clue from the posts iff.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by sholytomx: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Achimaechi:
Pls guys, which android phone and version is good for forextrading?

I need answer b/4 buying now.
Hi bros, longest time, there is a phone on jumia call Leagoo M11 or M13, they are very good you can check it out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donsheddy: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please it's that 100 dollar challenge still on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2019
sholytomx:

Hi bros, longest time, there is a phone on jumia call Leagoo M11 or M13, they are very good you can check it out

I just checked the specs. Nice phone only the battery and camera that ain't too impressive.

Battery is 3,000 mAH (not so cool) but every other thing is great. Lovely 4GB RAM!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 4:21am On Jun 19, 2019
USDCAD long @ 1.3380 stop loss @ 1.3300 take profit @ 1.3560

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2019
gigfx:
USDCAD long @ 1.3380
stop loss @ 1.3300
take profit @ 1.3560
Consider Short, bro. Get this indicator that shows Double Top and Double Bottom:

FXPT_DBLtopbottom

Set number of bars : 55

Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2019
jamace:
Consider Short, bro. Get this indicator that shows Double Top and Double Bottom:

FXPT_DBLtopbottom

Best of luck

Thank you bro. Good call you have there, but I will only do that if I am trading off 1H TF, I will have gone short. But, if you look my chart am trading off the 4H TF.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Check your calendar, don't get caught out. Some red news.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2019
gigfx:

Thank you bro. Good call you have there, but I will only do that if I am trading off 1H TF, I will have gone short. But, if you look my chart am trading off the 4H TF.
I'm trading H4 TF too. Any way, over to Mr market. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Quiet day so far.

I picked a rather slow pair today - NZDUSD

Almost done with the sell side.

I will look for more trading opportunities later at night.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Here's another one for today.

Guys please don't get caught in the FED's mess.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
meshpips:
Quiet day so far.

I picked a rather slow pair today - NZDUSD

Almost done with the sell side.

I will look for more trading opportunities later at night.

NZDUSD moves well at night. I don't trade it because I like my night rest.

gigfx:
USDCAD long @ 1.3380
stop loss @ 1.3300
take profit @ 1.3560

I'm currently long @ 1.3429, -75 pips down at the moment tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
See boost on USD pairs. News can be so interesting when you are in the right side of the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Today I'm on the wrong side of the market. -115 pips USDCAD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
God Bless FOMC
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
alphaNomega:

NZDUSD moves well at night. I don't trade it because I like my night rest.

I'm currently long @ 1.3429, -75 pips down at the moment tongue
Right boss, taken out also with -80 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
jamace:

FXPT_DBLtopbottom

Best of luck

Oga boss you are right, I was taken out by -80 pips. Standing aside to re-access.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2019
GbpUsd looks over extended and should fall on intra-day level. easy 35-60 pips I suppose. Would be nice to see M structure to confirm the short.

UsdCad is grinding, don't be a hero, wait for confirmation before thinking about any long.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2019
EURJPY: this pair might be the show stopper for today. Other pairs did quite decent moves during the FED's news release last night but this pair

didn't move quite much. With that lagging response, I expect it to "shake body" today.

I'm in already. Intra - day support (volume adjusted) is at 121.217

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2019
gigfx:

Oga boss you are right, I was taken out by -80 pips. Standing aside to re-access.
No wahala. That's the game. We win sometimes and also lose sometimes. The ultimate aim is that our profits should be greater than our losses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2019
redsox11:
GbpUsd looks over extended and should fall on intra-day level. easy 35-60 pips I suppose. Would be nice to see M structure to confirm the short.

. . .

For over extended pairs like this one, I "FADE" the trade.

Sell limit at 1.27422

You need balls of steel to do such.

Please don't try this at home IF . . .

NOTE: i expect the trade to yield at least EIGHTY (80) pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2019
jamace:
No wahala. That's the game. We win sometimes and also lose sometimes. The ultimate aim is that our profits should be greater than our losses.

Bros, na ONLY USDCAD you dey trade? I dey envy your "faithfulness" and fidelity to one pair.

Great calls you've been bringing on.

Nice work!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2019
meshpips:

Bros, na ONLY USDCAD you dey trade? I dey envy your "faithfulness" and fidelity to one pair.

Great calls you've been bringing on.

Nice work!
Yes o, bros grin . I have tried many pairs and I found out that USDCAD is the best pair that suites my indicator. However, the indicator usually fails in a trending market.

Note: I trade only H4 TF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Benqozenero(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Benqozenero:

If you took this trade, congratulations. kindly move your SL to BE.
I will let mine run until further notice, But you should decide what you do with yours.

If are following me, as I promised to notify when I leave the market, I just did. so you can do too. I decided to manage the one I got already.
Thanks all.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by dunsin125: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2019
Benqozenero:

If are following me, as I promised to notify when I leave the market, I just did. so you can do too. I decided to manage the one I got already.
Thanks all.
Yooh bro, that's huge.. Pass some here na�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.