Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (354145 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Long leg

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
some nice long legs.

grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
I like them tall

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
dtkages:
Where that guy wey say buy eurusd. You think people come here to play abi. You are madt for that. I swear... You come with those rubbish currency wave and all.
grin grin grin

This is why you should learn to trade yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Identical twin. Same height same hip structure same everything shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
You remember the part in wakanda that that lady said "MY KING WE ARE ALMOST HOME" cool cool cool cool cool cool

This is the forex example of it.

Ooba:
Identical twin. Same height same hip structure same everything shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ogboraph(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ogboraph:
Lets watch out for This from EURUSD
Achimaechi:
Where that guy wey say buy eurusd. You think people come here to play abi. You are madt for that. I swear... You come with those rubbish currency wave and all.

shocked shocked grin grin
if you bought with me by now you will be singing as am singing and dancing... God don bless my account oohhhh, God don bless my mama ohhhh,, (account You too fine pass mami water ooh.. But i am still learning to be like those guru..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ogboraph(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
As it drop i added more lot of 2.00 now first profit taken on first trade 0.50lot and 1.00 lot. i want to be a long trend follower.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ogboraph:
As it drop i added more lot of 2.00 now first profit taken on first trade 0.50lot and 1.00 lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ogboraph:
As it drop i added more lot of 2.00 now first profit taken on first trade 0.50lot and 1.00 lot. i want to be a long trend follower.
boss dont forget to draw your support and resistance lines
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fleckingemy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
kkins25:
good advice... brilliant have actually blown mine twice.. it then occured to me to get a forex stimulator which allows me test my strategy much much faster

I dont even recommend demo accts....they are not half as exciting as d real deal.. psychology is completely different from live trading... its better one gets a stimulator...

What is a stimulator
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Achimaechi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
if you bought with me by now you will be singing as am singing and dancing... God don bless my account oohhhh, God don bless my mama ohhhh,, (account You too fine pass mami water ooh.. But i am still learning to be like those guru..

Not bad at all.. I didn't trade eur/usd today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Achimaechi(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
You remember the part in wakanda that that lady said "MY KING WE ARE ALMOST HOME" cool cool cool cool cool cool

This is the forex example of it.

cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
A quick summary of GBPUSD today...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ooba: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
angry angry grin angry angry angry angry angry

alphaNomega:
A quick summary of GBPUSD today...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ogboraph(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
boss dont forget to draw your support and resistance lines
my oga thanks a lot. my bele just de sweet me grin grin grin grin withdrawal is sure by this week. let me see how tomorrow goes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ogboraph:
my oga thanks a lot. my bele just de sweet me grin grin grin grin withdrawal is sure by this week. let me see how tomorrow goes
nice one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by T3amie(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
kkins25:
hey, a forex stimulator is an app that lets you trade virtually without having to wait for hours or months or years..
For demo accounts you have to wait like every other live trader , but when you use a forex stimulator, you can backtest your approach to the forex market within minutes. ? You can do a one year trading within a few hours.. i grew impatient of waiting for hours and weeks on the forex market to test my strategy, so I discovered you can use a stimulator to hasten the process although you'd be using previous data.. obviously im not referring to the future..haha
hey bro, thanks for replying me. So how do I get this stimulator?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:06am On Sep 18, 2019
@capitals,

hope the weekend gap on oil didn't cause you too much damage?

Kindly do well to send me a message on whatsApp (see my signature)

I care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 1:18am On Sep 18, 2019
currentprice:
@ Capital pls i need your firsthand experience about the weekend gap vs SL

i noticed you held your oyel SHORT Trade over the weekend as a swing trader u be with SL as usual, u left the trade to run with already positive gain of about 400pips on friday

with this weekend gap, what happen to the SL? was d trade close with d SL or jump d SL, if price did the later what happen after that cos there was a reversal of about 500pips
This is what happened with the trade, she was closed at SL.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 1:27am On Sep 18, 2019
meshpips:
@capitals,

hope the weekend gap on oil didn't cause you too much damage?

Kindly do well to send me a message on whatsApp (see my signature)

I care.
Always painful to see floating profits disappear.
Win some, lose some .. guess its common with swing trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Capitals:

This is what happened with the trade, she was closed at SL.

kindly drag the ORDER NUMBER of the trades unto a blank chart sir.

There is something I would like to see.

Thanks sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Capitals:

Always painful to see floating profits disappear.
Win some, lose some .. guess its common with swing trading

Your broker seemed to respect your stop loss.

I think you have a very excellent broker.

Please which broker do you use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 1:31am On Sep 18, 2019
meshpips:

kindly drag the ORDER NUMBER of the trades unto a blank chart sir.

There is something I would like to see.

Thanks sir.
not sure how you mean
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by essay123(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Chai too much mojo cheesy, bros it’s forex simulator. What are you stimulating
kkins25:
hey, a forex stimulator is an app that lets you trade virtually without having to wait for hours or months or years..
For demo accounts you have to wait like every other live trader , but when you use a forex stimulator, you can backtest your approach to the forex market within minutes. ? You can do a one year trading within a few hours.. i grew impatient of waiting for hours and weeks on the forex market to test my strategy, so I discovered you can use a stimulator to hasten the process although you'd be using previous data.. obviously im not referring to the future..haha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Capitals:

not sure how you mean

from the part shown in the screen shot, drag the order number and drop it on a blank US oil chart.

Then post the screen shot once done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 2:00am On Sep 18, 2019
meshpips:

from the part shown in the screen shot, drag the order number and drop it on a blank US oil chart.

Then post the screen shot once done.

I see...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Capitals:

I see...

bro, this one is not the original sell trade you have been holding.

It is those ones I am interested in seeing how the broker handled the weekend gap.

If you were filled and taken out at exactly your stop loss level despite the gap, then your broker is an excellent one and has attracted one more customer - me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 2:23am On Sep 18, 2019
Modify your entries (Adjustments)

SellStop GbpJpy at 134.50
Stop loss at 135.50
Target 130.00

SellStop GbpAud at 1.8150
Stop loss at 1.8250
Target 1.7750

Sellstop GbpNzd at 1.9600
Stop loss at 1.9700
Target 1.9250
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 4:57am On Sep 18, 2019
meshpips:

bro, this one is not the original sell trade you have been holding.

It is those ones I am interested in seeing how the broker handled the weekend gap.

If you were filled and taken out at exactly your stop loss level despite the gap, then your broker is an excellent one and has attracted one more customer - me.

But its the same... and you can check with charts posted when trade was active...
Never knew that was how these lines were drawn and was testing the knowledge on diff timeframes- Posted a weekly chart previously.

The Broker is Darwinex (Being researching them based on positive feedback from here) and plan switching to them {From FXTM}. You may want to do your own research/trial before becoming a customer.

Same trades on FXTM ended a loss with lot size as saving grace and I am equally impressed Darwinex honored the SL, only difference is one is live mode while the other is trial mode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.