Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (355486 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2019
i'm watching Oil for shorts, we have a parallel channel formed.
it could push up higher to my 161.8 region extension which is also the 38.2 retracement of the immediate downward swing (my blue box region)

my SL and TPs are indicated on the chart

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
djwalata:

Lesson to b learnt....
Fibonacci retracement also works when drawn properly.
u can also check all GBP pairs b4 those reversals. they were either at 61%,50%or 38%
pls can you upload a chart showing how you placed the fib, it will be really helpful. tks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Please allow me to rejoice with one of my mentee.... the purpose of this post is to inspire the new trader that you will make it if you keep at it. one of my mentee just made my day. He didnt just get to this point, he has come a long way but he remained consistent

pls note his comment after the result.... very important. It feels good when someone you guide produces result, you get the bragging right grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

pls can you upload a chart showing how you placed the fib, it will be really helpful. tks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2019
I'm short already. The chart is self explanatory. Bearish pin bar almost on d upper channel which serves as a resistance.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2019
pinbar:
sell EJ @ 118.83

Stop loss 50 pips
Take profit 100pips
Breakeven 30pips

if you missed this post, here it is again... take advantage

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2019
pinbar:

if you missed this post, here it is again... take advantage
U do well BUT my advice is if today's candle stick closes above d channel, the sell signal is negated. I'll surely wait to c how it closes. If it closes above d line, I will absolutely buy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2019
redsox11:
Trust everyone is enjoying the GBP move grin grin , not me though shocked shocked

I'd like to make a suggestion here, that would help us all going forward and would go with what this THREAD was initially created for (FOREX TRADE ALERT).

That means, no need posting chart that is just got to your TARGET, that's no trade alert. Trade alert is when you enter market and post afterwards without waiting for it to reach TARGET before you post it here.

You enter market, then you post it here... No after AFTER FACT CHART that is near to your take profit.

I bet you guys, this will stop 60% of fake traders/posters here (including myself shocked) . We can make this thread a great thread by doing that. It will separate this thread from any FOREX THREAD worldwide.

When you enter a trade, you post it here if you want to share. If you don't post when you enter.... PLEASE DON'T POST IT when it's close to reaching your take profit.

So let's make it 2 WAYS TO POST TRADE ALERT .. You can post the way Pipnator does it, post your analysis and your view.
or post it the way Currentprice does it, post after entry.

Ps: PLEASE DON'T JUST POST TRADE CLOSE TO YOUR TP
Pps: This is not stone to anybody here please... let's do this going forward, to tidy up this thread.

✅� Supported. Let's all learn more together.
Where you dont agree with any setup/alert anyone posts here, bring forth your arguments but must be devoid of insults.
Let's all kill the market together. Good luck to us all.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2019
My advice for those planning to sell/buy eusd... Kindly wait to c how today's candle stick closes either inside or outside d channel. If it closes above it, I'll buy it on Monday. Good luck.
Can someone just stay aside on GBP pairs today. There is no concrete direction yet as technical analysis may fail due to fundamental (brexit). My ADVICE.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Capitals: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Capitals:

Not looking good for GBP pairs.
Plan is still unchanged, unless we hit 2nd TP I wont adjust to BE and will gladly take a loss on my pending orders if the buyers sustain tempo.{its a small loss added to the fact that I got abt 150pts profit from the initial drop)
Nice job for traders who anticipated the rise....
I didn't abandon the pre trade plan... That is always a win for me even if pts are lost...
Will the sell hold or is this going to be hot knife over butter experience.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2019
My trade call alert.
I'm waiting for it to close above 0.6810( which is above d horizontal resistance and also above the upper channel resistance) Targeting 0.6900.
Kindly watch as well. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2019
[quote author=djwalata post=83034382][/quote]
tks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ogboraph(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2019
Ogboraph:
Alert Alert Alert Buy EURUSD now at 1.10080. Set stoploss at 1.09910. Take profit. First. 1.10400 then second target 1.10650. After taken good profit on Gu. I decided to enter EU with high risk lot.
patience. Is my key. Waiting for the big move up to 1.10400. Then 1.10600 if possible today but once it hit 1.10400 i will close most trade and leave 0.50 on each to run for briexit that will never happen. Britain will never leave EU and so the market goes back up up after shap drop on that day

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2019
GBP is doing give-away! grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ogboraph(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Karleb:
GBP is doing give-away! grin grin
start selling it now with every 30pips move up sell. With small lot when it will drop its going to go below the weekly or monthly low of last month. Mark this. Then it will turn upup up for the next two years this is political motivated for businesses men
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Ogboraph:
patience. Is my key. Waiting for the big move up to 1.10400. Then 1.10600 if possible today but once it hit 1.10400 i will close most trade and leave 0.50 on each to run for briexit that will never happen. Britain will never leave EU and so the market goes back up up after shap drop on that day

Good call..
I was gonna post the chart below to say price is likely to break the orange resistance at 1.10325, only to see its broken already.

**Will be stalking this one to see possibility of more buy and also, pray Trump doesnt tweet.
Mehn the movement/manipulation in the market these days eh!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2019
pinbar:
sell EJ @ 118.83

Stop loss 50 pips
Take profit 100pips
Breakeven 30pips

SL hit! sad

More opportunities ahead
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ogboraph(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2019
grin grin grin shocked EURUSD is almost close to hit first target so i am closing part profit already by reducing the lots watch the 3.10 reduce to 3.01 then 2.70 once it hit first target and closed the 0.50 then i will take more part profit from the 5.40

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ogboraph(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Alett alert sell GBPUsd now take profit 30pips oh. Before it turn against you set breakeven i have sold

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Analysed chart for the sake of learning..
Wouldnt call it trade idea because these days, technical analysis no dey work but it this one works, MERRY!

AUDUSD
CHFJPY

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ogboraph:
Alert Alert Alert Buy EURUSD now at 1.10080. Set stoploss at 1.09910. Take profit. First. 1.10400 then second target 1.10650. After taken good profit on Gu. I decided to enter EU with high risk lot.
Ogboraph:
grin grin grin shocked EURUSD is almost close to hit first target so i am closing part profit already by reducing the lots watch the 3.10 reduce to 3.01 then 2.70 once it hit first target and closed the 0.50 then i will take more part profit from the 5.40
Fantastic trade sir, you posted it when you entered and after. A lot of us can learn from you sir.

Ogboraph:
start selling it now with every 30pips move up sell. With small lot when it will drop its going to go below the weekly or monthly low of last month. Mark this. Then it will turn upup up for the next two years this is political motivated for businesses men
Guys what he is talking about here is called averaging in(market goes against you by some set pips, you enter again and again "your money management comes to play here" ). But if you trade this way, you must know where to BAIL OUT and close your trade, if the market keep going against you. And you need balls of steel to trade that way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
This GBPUSD giveaway is too good to look way from, we may see 1.2600 before the week ends.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
PIPnator10:
Wouldnt call it trade idea because these days, technical analysis no dey work but it this one works, MERRY!

AUDUSD
CHFJPY

Fundamentals these days have rubbished technicals from US - Sino trade war to Brexit. Any breakdown of talk between the UK and the EU sends GBPuSd crashing to 1.1955

Meanwhile, I am into NU targeting 1.6363

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
PIPnator10:

AUDUSD
CHFJPY

Bro, the only thing that works is following the market. For example, the Cable has been bullish since yesterday, as a retail trader just follow the price upwards. No need for stressful analysis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
I always post charts with different directions of where price may go.
How do you know which direction to take?
Here is EURJPY 15mins.. I actually sold that earlier when I spotted the candles as pointed out with the white arrows.
But when I saw the candles as pointed out with the red arrows, I had to close the sell with USDJPY sell too.
Why? because when you look at the candles, there is much bullish strength in them. Which convinced me price is most likely heading upwards.
Now I hope the trade goes well to TP.

Anyone interested in learning how to use candle sticks as confirmation to enter trades, should follow these guys on instagram. They deal with this everyday and they hold live trade session every day. I have followed the session in the past and i do so every once in a while to learn more.

@ uncle_ted_
@ wicksdontlie

**This is not an endorsement. Though their teaching is free, your encounter with them is your responsibility. I will share none of it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
alphaNomega:

Bro, the only thing that works is following the market. For example, the Cable has been bullish since yesterday, as a retail trader just follow the price upwards. No need for stressful analysis.

You are right bro, I sure got some of the free pips GBP printed yesterday and some today too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ogboraph:

undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
pinbar:

SL hit! sad

More opportunities ahead
Sorry bro. More opportunities ahead.
Later noticed that yesterday's candle closed a little above d channel.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
It is well well. Going through my own very posts. I can't but just remain calm. That despite being optimistic about GBP bull. I missed out. Chai. Sometimes one just need to be ready to see minus upto 250 sometimes to be able not to miss opportunities like this.
#Inside life#Village people

Will be patiently waiting to sell at 1.2750.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
EURUSD.. riding it after the break out from resistance..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ogboraph:
Alett alert sell GBPUsd now take profit 30pips oh. Before it turn against you set breakeven i have sold
Good work BUT newbies with small capital should b careful because selling is not supported here. trend is ur friend.GU might b targeting 1. 2760 which is d next resistance. good luck

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
infofirst:
It is well well. Going through my own very posts. I can't but just remain calm. That despite being optimistic about GBP bull. I missed out. Chai. Sometimes one just need to be ready to see minus upto 250 sometimes to be able not to miss opportunities like this.
#Inside life#Village people

Will be patiently waiting to sell at 1.2750.

BREXIT or no BREXIT... Market will continue to respect technicals. If your technical is being rubbish by news, you just need to fix something that's it. And pay more attn to higher Tf.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.