Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (355254 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2019
THExxCRAFTERxx:

Not really!!!

In trading, there are gazillion ways of trading...

Your trading style has a lot to do with your temperament.

Some traders have VERY LITTLE patience trading off the 1 hour, 4 hours, daily or weekly chart, so they trade-off the 5 minutes to 15 minutes chart and are VERY successful at it.

Mind you, any trader who has a different temperament will struggle scalping. It's the same thing with swing-trading. Traders would wait for days and sometimes weeks before they take a trade or exit a trade.

What you have to, first of all, know about yourself in order to be a successful trader is:

What TIME FRAME is your sweet spot?

Once that is settled, learn a good trading system which supports your core personality, rather than copying a trading plan that doesn't fit your personality.

I hope this explains it

Thanks, but u still didn't answer my question, u only gave explanation of temparament, types of traders and all.

Answer my Question

Name any consistent Forex scalper that have being successful for years..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2019
Newbies, u might check out my forex academy journal. Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/5484853/telescope-forex-academy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by THExxCRAFTERxx: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Fmusty:

Thanks, but u still didn't answer my question, u only give explanation of temparament, types of traders and all.

Answer my Question

Name any consistent Forex scalper that have being successful for years..

I know a few, but for clarification purposes, I will one of them:

He is known as John Rambo in the trading community and he is a badass scalper, check out his interview by Aaron Fifield on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkRw6NC0Jew

Enjoy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2019
THExxCRAFTERxx:
Hello Traders,

Let's hit the charts...

Price on the NZD/JPY has reached a key resistance level (69.638).

A bullish breakout from the present resistance level will most likely drive price to the next possible resistance level (72.309)

A reversal should drive price back to a familiar support level (67.011)

What are your thoughts?
...better if it re-test 67.953. Breakout needs to be supported with fundamental - NZD higher interest rate
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2019
THExxCRAFTERxx:

I know a few, but for clarification purposes, I will one of them:

He is known as John Rambo in the trading community and he is a badass scalper, check out his interview by Aaron Fifield on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkRw6NC0Jew

Enjoy

Thanks. Good luck to all scalper, personally... I am a swing/position trader.... I can not keep looking at chart all day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by THExxCRAFTERxx: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...better if it re-test 67.953. Breakout needs to be supported with fundamental - NZD higher interest rate
grin grin grin grin grin

Fundamentals DOES NOT always support breakouts or price movements just like we all know that there is NOTHING ABSOLUTE in trading.

Every decision made by a TECHNICAL or FUNDAMENTAL trader is purely based on PROBABILITIES.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2019
THExxCRAFTERxx:

Fundamentals DOES NOT always support breakouts or price movements just like we all know that there is NOTHING ABSOLUTE in trading.

Every decision made by a TECHNICAL or FUNDAMENTAL trader is purely based on PROBABILITIES.
...you are absolutely correct. My take is if I am trading a breakout confidently (HIGHER PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS), I want to see fundamental supporting my entry else, I wait for a pullback.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Jfrankination:
what is VAPu? please connect me abeq
currentprice:

for copyright, contact the original owner or below member for further information
redsox1,
priceaction or
infofirst,

grin grin grin
You're killing me hehe

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by aremso(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
alphaNomega:
Cable making everybody rich again cheesy

$630 this morning, high lot. Will resort to ultra low lots for the rest of the week

Which cable am a newbie here pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
aremso:

GbpUsd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by aremso(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
TheYoda:
GbpUsd

Ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Mayorsmart005(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys,

Please I need your clarification on this.

I have a GTB account with a different third name from what I have on my ID. Say, my ID has OBASANJO Buhari Chukwudi while my account has OBASANJO Buhari Ogbonna. Would there be an issue using these ID and account number together for the purpose of FOREX?

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
TheYoda:
The trade I’m looking to take this week.
Watch-list
Buy
EurGbp , UsdCad.
Sell
GbpUsd , AudJpy , NzdJpy

Buying @ S61 and S78.
Selling @ R61 and R78

Was banned for most part of last week.

NzdJpy was the closest to my pending order at s/r 78 during midnight.

Missed alot of good trades as I was aiming for pivot point at S/R 78 .
Most of the turn start at S/R 61 , that's why its good to split trades to cover area.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
aremso:

Cable = GBPUSD
Fibre = EURUSD
Gopher = USDJPY
Ninja = GBPJPY
Loonie = USDCAD

They're some slangs you might come across on other fx forums. You do not need to memorise them as it won't help your trading in any way, focus on what matters like price action, volume, support and resistance, pivot levels and high impact news.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mayorsmart005:
Hi guys,

Please I need your clarification on this.

I have a GTB account with a different third name from what I have on my ID. Say, my ID has OBASANJO Buhari Chukwudi while my account has OBASANJO Buhari Ogbonna. Would there be an issue using these ID and account number together for the purpose of FOREX?

Thank you.

Yes you will, those two identities are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Mayorsmart005(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
alphaNomega:

Yes you will, those two identities are not the same.

That's sad! It just means I'm stuck. I was thinking since it is for the purpose of cash out, I shouldn't have an issue.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
currentprice:
Oyel Sold with 100pips SL

fingers crossed

grin grin grin

STOP LOSS hit on this trade was away from my system to jump out as plan embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
currentprice:

STOP LOSS hit on this trade was away from my system to jump out as plan embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin

Why not upgrade from VAPu to VAPu-2? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by tradepunter: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
We are really doing a deservice to none professional traders and newbies.. Survey of fx in niaja is really bad, if you can not hold the hand of your said student for at least 6 month to a 1 year don't take his money to say you will train him/her.

If you feel they are not psychological fit tell them from the onset that it will be dangerous if they engage.

Forex is not a business for everyone so don't have to a overzealous brand ambassador were you say yes to everything.

The brokers are very deceitful also, I don't know why they are permitted to train new comers especially when there is conflict of interest.

Our 2 years survey across the country showed a bad taste for forex.... Which is not good, because in everything one does you must sacrifice and give value.

To those already giving value, maintain that track..

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by MrStealYourGirl(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mayorsmart005:

That's sad! It just means I'm stuck. I was thinking since it is for the purpose of cash out, I shouldn't have an issue.

Thank you.
You never know until you try.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
tradepunter:
We are really doing a deservice to none professional traders and newbies.. Survey of fx in niaja is really bad, if you can not hold the hand of your said student for at least 6 month to a 1 year don't take his money to say you will train him/her.

If you feel they are not psychological fit tell them from the onset that it will be dangerous if they engage.

Forex is not a business for everyone so don't have to a overzealous brand ambassador were you say yes to everything.

The brokers are very deceitful also, I don't know why they are permitted to train new comers especially when there is conflict of interest.

Our 2 years survey across the country showed a bad taste for forex.... Which is not good, because in everything one does you must sacrifice and give value.

Well said. All kinds of education in naija is bad, fx education is badder, those who call themselves professionals in naija are baddest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
tradepunter:

This is why I don't like talking about FX with people offline, all they care about is how to sell you a system for exorbitant price or how to convince you to open account with their new broker because they offer high leverage.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by THExxCRAFTERxx: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
tradepunter:

Hello Tradepunter,

Awesome input you got there, if I may add...

I really do not blame the forex educators 100% on this one. I have come to realize that in general, MOST people have a negative relationship with money subconsciously and in Nigeria, it's worse.

There is this "get rich quick" mentality ingrained in most of us and to be sincere, most new traders for some funny reason believe they will become profitable in less than a year which is quite laughable considering the mentality most come into the business with.

I have personally witnessed traders drop off a trading course in less than a month, the few who remained after one month are more or less just hanging in there simply because "them no wan fall your hand"

This is not just particular to forex trading, it touches every profession in Naija.

The baba who repairs my cars has been in the business for over 30 years and I personally believe he should be one of the best in Nigeria, and he has the same complaints.

Anytime we talk. he tells me that NOBODY wants to learn his craft in-depth anymore, they all come with the sharp-sharp mentality, in less than 2 months the new intake's truancy gradually gives way to them staying off the workshop completely.

Before you know it, some start their own workshop with less than 10% knowledge of the craft. These are the roadside mechanics who turn their client's vehicles into scrabs.

If we look around, its a cultural epidemic which I believe the forex educators JUST FEAST ON.

The BIGGEST MISINFORMATION most of us have is:

Believing we will be GREAT at anything without spending a good number of months/years honing that craft of interest.

It saddens me really, but I am happy a few Nigerians are stepping up to the challenge.

Thanks for sharing ones more Tradepunter, do have a restful evening.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Damn! Lost $120 from GBPUSD. I should call it a day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
alphaNomega:

I guess you went long
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by THExxCRAFTERxx: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
alphaNomega:

Sorry Chief,

Signs of better trades to come
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
THExxCRAFTERxx:

Hello Tradepunter,

Awesome input you got there, if I may add...

I really do not blame the forex educators 100% on this one. I have come to realize that in general, MOST people have a negative relationship with money subconsciously and in Nigeria, it's worse.

There is this "get rich quick" mentality ingrained in most of us and to be sincere, most new traders for some funny reason believe they will become profitable in less than a year which is quite laughable considering the mentality most come into the business with.

I have personally witnessed traders drop off a trading course in less than a month, the few who remained after one month are more or less just hanging in there simply because "them no wan fall your hand"

This is not just particular to forex trading, it touches every profession in Naija.

The baba who repairs my cars has been in the business for over 30 years and I personally believe he should be one of the best in Nigeria, and he has the same complaints.

Anytime we talk. he tells me that NOBODY wants to learn his craft in-depth anymore, they all come with the sharp-sharp mentality, in less than 2 months the new intake's truancy gradually gives way to them staying off the workshop completely.

Before you know it, some start their own workshop with less than 10% knowledge of the craft. These are the roadside mechanics who turn their client's vehicles into scrabs.

If we look around, its a cultural epidemic which I believe the forex educators JUST FEAST ON.

The BIGGEST MISINFORMATION most of us have is:

Believing we will be GREAT at anything without spending a good number of months/years honing that craft of interest.

It saddens me really, but I am happy a few Nigerians are stepping up to the challenge.

Thanks for sharing ones more Tradepunter, do have a restful evening.

You are absolutely right. Fault also comes from the professionals too that do not open up to their newbies. One can't really differentiate between those that are professional from the unprofessional nowadays.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
bojbest:
UsdCad.
Wld share how I got the trader to help others.

I hope it helps.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
wiconse:

You are absolutely right. Fault also comes from the professionals too that do not open up to their newbies. One can't really differentiate between those that are professional from the unprofessional nowadays.
Hi wiconse,

The problem is, say a profitable trader, what is going to be his gain to teach you to be profitable? think about it? only few give out the core method, even if you are given some good method, it's different thing to be profitable, trading it.

You need experience, screen time, you need the chart to talk to you sometimes. You can't teach discretion and experience.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
wiconse:

Bro Pros aint at fault. New traders think the forex game is an easy one. There is this guy I’m mentoring, I told him, please do this do that. What I learnt the hard way. Guess what, he didn’t implement those stuffs.

To me new traders have the wrong mindset about this business thats why, on 2% trade markets after 2yrs.

Also new traders are greedy and ain’t willing to pay someone with experience to teach them. Some one that can’t lose few dollars to learn the game, how do you think such trader will handle loss

This game is not for everyone. Few months back, I was here on how to stop blowing accounts. NOBODY COULD GIVE ME ANSWERS. I learnt the hard way and I thank God for those loss because they shaped me. To be honest, I lose every dime i saved from freelancing while learning this game.

So Pros aint at fault. The market taught us the hard way and why should we release every lessons taught with pain to someone who want these information for free.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
bojbest:

Bro Pros aint at fault. New traders think the forex game is an easy one. There is this guy I’m mentoring, I told him, please do this do that. What I learnt the hard way. Guess what, he didn’t implement those stuffs.

To me new traders have the wrong mindset about this business thats why, on 2% trade markets after 2yrs.

Also new traders are greedy and ain’t willing to pay someone with experience to teach them. Some one that can’t lose few dollars to learn the game, how do you think such trader will handle loss

This game is not for everyone. Few months back, I was here on how to stop blowing accounts. NOBODY COULD GIVE ME ANSWERS. I learnt the hard way and I thank God for those loss because they shaped me. To be honest, I lose every dime i saved from freelancing while learning this game.

So Pros aint at fault. The market taught us the hard way and why should we release every lessons taught with pain to someone who want these information for free.

Also the informations out there about the market are the same. But most are the basics.

The remaining lessons are taught by the market.
So new traders should put in the work and have more screen time with the charts. Thats the only way to learn this game.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
bojbest:

Also the informations out there about the market are the same. But most are the basics.

The remaining lessons are taught by the market.
So new traders should put in the work and have more screen time with the charts. Thats the only way to learn this game.

Learning trading means living a few years of your life like most people won't,so that you can spend rest of your life like most people can't.

Put in the work and never give up on the dreams

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.