Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (354035 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2019
tony84:
Nice one bro. Got valuable insight from this market structure picture you posted
Na so the thing suppose be, learning and picking ideas from each other wink
voraz:
I haven't updated on the $20k and smaller account since because I lost access to them.
Where have you been boss, hope you are still killing the market.
bojbest:
Nice Bro. My bias is
Wishing you and Infofirst all the best.
saxy4c:
Gold in 50pips profit and chfjpy in about 20pips profit, let's manage the trade according to our accounts. One love.
I see you have been killing this market silently without making noise about it. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2019
GBPUSD

How far can we stretch this?

That being said,
Now that I have sold this and GBPJPY.

It won't be surprising if GBP starts going up.

Still holding all my trades.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2019
infofirst:

Thanks @meshpips for not reaching out. It gave @bojbest the opportunity to manage the $600+ and because it was lovely discussion, the account will be increased to $1000.

Thanks but no thanks bro. I am doing just fine with what I have.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2019
I am actually not joking this time.

But
I think it will take something extraordinary to move GBP up before they conclude elections. Something extraordinary like when Pip Marshall decides to buy. cheesy cheesy

Also note that.. From all that can be seen, I also think GBP is generally bullish.

But only correcting at the moment.
So if you are selling...
Monitor closely at the key support areas below.. To take profit and initiate longs as you deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2019
On a serious note.
Separate the jokes from the lessons.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
infofirst:

After a fruitful interaction, @bojbest got the opportunity to manage the account.

Thanks @meshpips for not reaching out. It gave @bojbest the opportunity to manage the $600+ and because it was lovely discussion, the account will be increased to $1000.

Thank you Boss.

Really Appreciate This Opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Indeed, I salute your integrity @Infofirst. Your contribution/value-addition to this thread is highly commendable.

@bojbest, I wish you the very best and remember; TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

I look forward to seeing your success stories in the nearest future.

ALL: Together, we can restore the good image in our society.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
Hello guys,

please i need your opinion, which pair do you think trend the most (intra-day).

Example a pair that can move in one direction in a day without ranging up and down; most pairs like EURUSD will move 20 pips and retrace 10 pip and then move 15 pips again - i dont mean that.

Just a pair that can move like 40 pip+ in one direction with minimal retracement.

i am thinking its USDJPY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
Hello guys,

please i need your opinion, which pair do you think trend the most (intra-day).

Example a pair that can move in one direction in a day without ranging up and down; most pairs like EURUSD will move 20 pips and retrace 10 pip and then move 15 pips again - i dont mean that.

Just a pair that can move like 40 pip+ in one direction with minimal retracement.

i am thinking its USDJPY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ummuaisha(f): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
wamiikechukwu

Try GBPUSD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
EURNOK

Trying to help eurnok get to the next level.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by akeensbussy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Brent is buying now....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peeps4u: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
walexy100:
GBPUS
A
Wvap 2870

Support 2860

Buy around 2860.

Do you care to teach this wvap bro?
May be it could help hone my skill more. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
infofirst:

After a fruitful interaction, @bojbest got the opportunity to manage the account.

Nice one boss...
@bojbest, this is a great opportunity for you, try as much as possible not to screw it up. All the best bro.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
peeps4u:

Do you care to teach this wvap bro?
May be it could help hone my skill more. Thanks

Why not just focus on your present trading system and find a way to perfect it.. Not all trading systems works all the time, you have to know the time of your trading system drawdown and trade less during those time.. Hopping from system to system will only complicate things for you, the simplest of system works. Keep it Simple

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jammer777: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
Edd1e:

Why not just focus on your present trading system and find a way to perfect it.. Not all trading systems works all the time, you have to know the time of your trading system drawdown and trade less during those time.. Hopping from system to system will only complicate things for you, the simplest of system works. Keep it Simple

Read between the lines. He actually wants to improve his knowledge base of the market. Just a line from the several uses embedded in the wvap could improve his own current system. That image isn't necessary, it exudes negative vibes

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
A big kudos to infofirst. He backs up his words with action. He talk am and he do am. That reminds me of a guy called Truest. It is this same infofirst that gave the guy a 100 dollars if my memory serves me right.

Respect!!

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peeps4u: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Edd1e:

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
PipMarshall:
CADJPY

We think we know, that's why we suffer.

If you are long cadjpy, A clown is also long cadjpy.
I don't know if that should make you feel better or worse about your position.

Cadjpy at an area of interest.

I may add another position here. But there is a dilemma. Where to hide my stop. Christmas is around the corner but then, market makers are rich. Nobody should be dashing them free money. If they want my money, they have to put in extra work.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
djwalata:

I bought the pair and not sold.
these r d reasons y I bought....
there was a downward channel which d price broke through on Oct 15 to d upside, there was a retracement to d resistance of d channel (now support)on Nov 1, Nov 14 which served well as support. d price tried 2days ago and yesterday to break downward but eventually formed bullish pin bars.
these bullish bars absolutely formed on d upward channel.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=djwalata post=84390155][/quote]

Been seeing your posts on Eurusd.

Keep looking at it..
It may still buy.

For now.. I see eurusd as correcting for a move higher. My bullish stance will change if some things happen though. But for now, bullish.

Have we found support?
Nobody knows.

Is it good for a buy now?
Nobody knows.

Is Pip Marshall going to buy?
We think we know, that's why we suffer.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
jammer777:

Read between the lines. He actually wants to improve his knowledge base of the market. Just a line from the several uses embedded in the wvap could improve his own current system. That image isn't necessary, it exudes negative vibes

Lol at the bolded, can you tell me again how long the so-called wvap as been tested and how much long on different pairs. The system is not even up to a month.. undecided
I'm not actually discouraging him not honing his skills and improving his knowledge but getting the right information and knowledge is of utmost importance... Forex is a wild world already and people just try to complicate things, trading with just simple support and resistance will suffice and like the picture depicts, stop moving from system to system and just try to perfect one.Simple..

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by THExxCRAFTERxx: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hello Traders,

Let's hit the charts...

We can see an ascending channel on the 4 hours time frame of the USD/CHF.

We may witness a bearish move of price as we move into Wednesday and if that happens, there is a possibility that our next possible support level would be 0.99302.

I am not a big fan of counter trading, so I most likely will pass on this trade.

What are your thoughts?

https://craftingpips.com/category/trade-setups/daily-setup/

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
PipMarshall:

Cadjpy at an area of interest.

I may add another position here. But there is a dilemma. Where to hide my stop. Christmas is around the corner but then, market makers are rich. Nobody should be dashing them free money. If they want my money, they have to put in extra work.

Boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
You are a noble man. You have inspired me. I salute you sir!

infofirst:

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dear Sir, if I kill the market finish, where will I eat from again na cool
Thanks for the complement.

redsox11:
Na so the thing suppose be, learning and picking ideas from each other wink
Where have you been boss, hope you are still killing the market.
Wishing you and Infofirst all the best.
I see you have been killing this market silently without making noise about it. shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why do you think Cable would move up?

PipMarshall:
I am actually not joking this time.

But
I think it will take something extraordinary to move GBP up before they conclude elections. Something extraordinary like when Pip Marshall decides to buy. cheesy cheesy

Also note that.. From all that can be seen, I also think GBP is generally bullish.

But only correcting at the moment.
So if you are selling...
Monitor closely at the key support areas below.. To take profit and initiate longs as you deem fit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Newbies, the bolded is how I produce my trades, "trading with just simple support and resistance will suffice" , watch if I make more wins than losses. Keep it stupidly simple. After first year of engineering math, inpromised myself never to solely rely on calculations to make money, i still love math though. Wvap, I duff my heart.

Edd1e:

Lol at the bolded, can you tell me again how long the so-called wvap as been tested and how much long on different pairs. The system is not even up to a month.. undecided
I'm not actually discouraging him not honing his skills and improving his knowledge but getting the right information and knowledge is of utmost importance... Forex is a wild world already and people just try to complicate things, [b]trading with just simple support and resistance will suffice [/b]and like the picture depicts, stop moving from system to system and just try to perfect one.Simple..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gentleman he gave him 1000usd in summary.

djwalata:

One man has just missed a glorious opportunity, this is at least $50 more than d amount he was begging for.
I NO MENTION NAME OOOO
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
GU destination 2915

NZDUSD: 6493 before month ends
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gbpnzd buying 2.0000 Tp 2.01000. Sl 1.99700

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.