Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,090 members, 7,942,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Education - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Education (521 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education by pampam24: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
how much is lasu post graduate school fee
Re: Education by pampam24: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
hello,if i studied english and want to do my masters in public adminstration do i have to do a pgd or just apply for the masters form
Re: Education by Mirriamvic(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
YOU MUST DO PGD
Re: Education by willasmall: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
You need PGD. You can read more about that here. Hope this will help. Also, if you have any other questions feel free to write me.
Re: Education by sonsonny: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
What fees are you talking about? Did you mean custom dissertation writing as a post graduate fee? If you're talking about prices, you have to check out it's website. I'm sure, that you'll find answers there. Also, did you find out information about scholarship? Nowadays there are a lot of scholarships for all level of students, I see no reason of paying for education, if you can get a scholarship.

(1) (Reply)

Become A 6-figure Income Earner With Your Social Media Account!! / Ilorin Internship Program / MFB Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.