Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria (15500 Views)

How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / US Embassy Denies Blocking Visa Interview Appointments / Us Embassy Denies The Claim Of Banning Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria by Germandude: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
hmm.dis is for d embassy oo and not from American govt
Re: US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria by TEYA: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
fasho01:
Chai.. Now I understand the 'if the head is rotten..' proverb

So this trend of the lifeless one and his clueless party has spread here too?

See why b2d is a project we all must take very seriously to bring sanity back to our dear country
Yesterday you and your ilk celebrated the news, somehow managing to blame Buhari in your characteristic manner for the closure. Now that your celebration is short lived, you are still blaming Buhari for the fake news that was cooked in your coven. One day, you guys will blame Buhari for your I fertility issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria by eofafrica4lyf: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
But why is their grammar poor laidis

Oga o
Re: US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria by KillTheZombies: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
And the Americans continue to swindle Nigerians.

The US embassy in Nigeria generates more money than many US companies annually, so why should Trump a shrewd businessman close their most profitable embassy in the globe?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria by Judybash93(m): 12:06am On Jan 02, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
In as much as I don't like to do this but I have no choice than to do it ......SECOND To COMMENT! I dediCate this to almighty God, the beginning and the the end....I also delicate it to all nairalander across the globe I wish you all happy new year and it shall be our year of divine surplus and progress in all ramifications. ....it's not easy as I have never had it close like this for the past 6 years .it shows this year is my year .can I hear a resounding amen if you tap from the prayer !

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria by MurphyTheory99(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Atiku just said he was planning to apply but for the closure. Anyways he is gonna think about it again. He wants to visit that country before election to prove everyone wrong.
Re: US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Jan 02, 2019
I know ATIKU will be behind this mischief story so that, he will claim he needs visa to AMERICA but the embassy is closed indefinitely. Mteeeewwwww ATIKU the embassy is still open for visa.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria by fkj950ax(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2019
How do you explain this from the US Consulate website in Nigeria?

Re: US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria by kevwemike: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
miraklee:
Is daht d plural of Fake?.....wanna learn pls!!!!!!!!nawa o!!
what are u talking about boo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants / Anambra traffic management agency moves to decongest Onitsha and enviro(photos) / Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.