Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,660 members, 7,945,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

6 Reasons Why Women Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why Women Cheats (1004 Views)

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why Women Cheats by Wobey: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
It really hurts to be in a relationship which you’re honest about and your woman is cheating on you. One funny trend I’ve noticed is that the bad guys get the honest ladies and the good guys get the ‘cheating’ ladies; so unfair.

Many cheating ladies (especially the ones in the university) would tell you that money is the main reason they cheat. “I need money to take care of myself” See The Real Reasons Women Cheat ����

https://frizzypedia.com.ng/6-reasons-why-women-cheat/
Re: 6 Reasons Why Women Cheats by Candyness(f): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wobey:
It really hurts to be in a relationship which you’re honest about and your woman is cheating on you. One funny trend I’ve noticed is that the bad guys get the honest ladies and the good guys get the ‘cheating’ ladies; so unfair.

Many cheating ladies (especially the ones in the university) would tell you that money is the main reason they cheat. “I need money to take care of myself” See The Real Reasons Women Cheat ����

https://frizzypedia.com.ng/6-reasons-why-women-cheat/

Sir, you are deluded. My badd
Re: 6 Reasons Why Women Cheats by Uglymugg: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Candyness:

Sir, you are deluded. My badd

Since 2012 you've been wearing that shirt and armpit sweat never touch am. Are you even alive?
Re: 6 Reasons Why Women Cheats by Candyness(f): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Uglymugg:

Since 2012 you've been wearing that shirt and armpit sweat never touch am. Are you even alive?

*buzz off*
Re: 6 Reasons Why Women Cheats by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Uglymugg:

Lol.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Women Cheats by AfonjaDefender: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Candyness:

*buzz off*

Ahhh!! You're made it to this year...how you take do!!

Eleribu is still alive oo!! Candyness the scammer, Ole ni oo!! Sakamanje ni oo!! Oloshi ni ooo!!!

Fraudster, Lowlife miserable, fake pishure using fooool.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Women Cheats by AfonjaDefender: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Candyness:

*buzz off*

When no be you get the pishure!! Since 2012!!! Kilode, Ole OSHI!! Scammer!!! Return the pishure to the real owner naa!!

(1) (Reply)

How Prostitutes Make Their Money / Why Do Girls Chose Sundays To HOE? / Best Caption Gets A Thousand Naira Subscription From Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.