Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,334 members, 7,971,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:06 AM

Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer (908 Views)

If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by lacapine: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2019
[Her name is Sandra mbadugha but she is Sandra vera on Facebook. She claims she does drop shipping but once you pay her money, the stories began and the next thing she would block you from her WhatsApp group and stop picking your calls. 09065566055 is her number.

Account details. 3126219288. Ist bank.

Please people beware.

Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by lacapine: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2019
Her Instagram account, Facebook account.Pls ma don't be angry.

Below is the message she sent me when she was bursted and ever since then, no more from her.

I will refund u 30k.

Am tired of this whole issues, I must confess u are good and humble, I don't have money with me, u can ask boss lady she was the one that have been helping me know where I can get loan today, the one she connected me to said that my number is not accepted, I downloaded pay later they where offering me loan of 1500 as a beginner. Pls my blood temperature is going high, I don't want to die before my time.

�������
If only I have people to help me it would have been easiler, but am alone, I only have my poor parents and my little ones, no one can help me.
Pls all I need from u is time.

If only that wicked man didn't scam me of ur money it wouldn't be like this.

But anything life brings I take it.

If u want to arrest me fine u can, am tired of begging people for loan,

My debtors keep giving me reasons.

I sell online I don't have a shop that's why if I had a shop it wouldn't be like this, no husband, no children, no friends, no helper just struggling on my own.

Boss lady is a good lady and she really tried for me today.
If she had she would have lend me but she didn't.

Don't see me as a wicked person just understand.

That's the risk of buying online, if not I wouldn't have been scammed by that devil.

Pls I will refund u 30k.

Is in safe hands pls understand me am tired of lying and having sleepless night

Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by pythonkid(m): 12:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Throw more light on d story
Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by lacapine: 1:20am On Jan 02, 2019
pythonkid:
Throw more light on d story
she advertised on a group on Facebook of which she added her WhatsApp link. I joined and then followed for sometime, saw her goods. There was nothing she didn't advertised..so I ordered for footwear, I don't stay in Lagos. I played and after then its beens stories. At a point, she said she has sent it of which she didn't, she even gave me a fake logistics manager's number to be calling. When I began mounting pressure, she changed the setting of her group to admin only, thus nobody can comment on the group.

She claimed she didn't have a Facebook account but somehow I traced her page and her IG page. This transaction happened in September and the last I heard from her was in October. She isn't picking my calls anymore.
Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by lacapine: 1:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Those are the transferred I made and she acknowledged receipt but never delivered the goods.

Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by iHart(m): 5:52am On Jan 02, 2019
IfYouKnowYouKno:

HOPE YOU KNOW SCAMMERS CAN ALSO USE PEOPLE'S PICTURES AND NAME TO COMMIT FRAUD
can they use people's name in their bank details?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by lacapine: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2019
IfYouKnowYouKno:

HOPE YOU KNOW SCAMMERS CAN ALSO USE PEOPLE'S PICTURES AND NAME TO COMMIT FRAUD
. Yes but this isn't somebody's pictures. Its her exact picture. I had reported to her bank via my bank and checked pictures too. Same picture on all her social media pages, she even changes picture on WhatsApp so it's same person. Been on it for close to six months so I am super sure.
Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by andyanders: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2019
I hope she was the one that explained her situation on how she was scammed by a man as you stated above? If yes, she could be deceived and scammed by someone online as she explained and promised to pay you but has no money with her. Try to get her through her phone and dig deep to know actually what went wrong. People fall victim to people unknowingly as faith plays on them. She could be a straight person but fall a victim to online scammers and become a victim of circumstance. How much was involved and have you taken steps to report to the bank where she has an account?With her account details, you can get her. Sorry for the situation.
Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by lacapine: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2019
andyanders:
I hope she was the one that explained her situation on how she was scammed by a man as you stated above? If yes, she could be deceived and scammed by someone online as she explained and promised to pay you but has no money with her. Try to get her through her phone and dig deep to know actually what went wrong. People fall victim to people unknowingly as faith plays on them. She could be a straight person but fall a victim to online scammers and become a victim of circumstance. How much was involved and have you taken steps to report to the bank where she has an account?With her account details, you can get her. Sorry for the situation.
. Yes she is the one but she doesn't pick calls and I am not her only victim. Her lies were too inconsistent. She claimed somebody duped her, but no evidence to show the transaction she did with the man. I am not her only victim, she blocked her WhatsApp group from commenters and has even left one of the groups. So her stories are difficult to believe. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Looking at her pictures, she embezzled the money.

Your money went into food for her.

Sorry my friend cry
Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by iHart(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Sorry my friend cry
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by lacapine: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Sorry my friend cry
Lol. No be lie. Thanks
Re: Sandra Mbadugha Is A Scammer by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin...The Vagina is a SCAM grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" / Kidnapped OAU Professor Reveals How Much Was Paid For His Release / Girl Shares Her Sugar Daddy Experience!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.