Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

"I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G (13311 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage In Cleavage-Baring Outfit: 'Not For Money Or Fame' / Davido's Fan Base Remains Solid In Spite Of Controversies / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G by deepwater(f): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2019
After slapping that DJ that year!
Them combine do callabo for him head.
Same thing was done to edris
Re: "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G by damolapigin31(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
If you like change your name to John Terry, ur career is gone bro.
grin grin SAVAGE
Re: "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G by jesicajonna(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
If you like change your name to John Terry, ur career is gone bro.
I bet if he gives you a PA job,you ain't gonna decline it..bad belles...chtwwww angry
Re: "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Maxcollins042:
Why should you enjoy stardom with the poor quality of music you churned out back then.

Meanwhile, who is dazzled by his impressive English quality?

I'm dazzled...he's articulate.
Re: "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G by ObservantFellow: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2019
One of my favourite artistes years back. His songs radiate excess energy and screams 'GET UP AND GO!' grin
Re: "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G by Biodun1929(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2019
I always wonder what Nigerian musicians who no longer get show money do to survive. At least, in America and other civilized countries, old musicians still get royalties from their old music, not the case in Nigeria.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2019
Terry ginger. Ginger the swagga. Haters can hate but we love ur creativity. Whatever u do in life, people must talk. Some celebrities are only nairaland based.
Re: "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G by Markpp42: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
ok
Re: "I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G by LawyerLomo(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2019
jintex:

for saying this, you need to increase the size of that weed you're rolling to a jumbo size! make we see if e go make you.....

To complete ham.
...maybe the weed go make ham get sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) / Seun Egbegbe Theft Case: Prosecutor Fined For Slow Pace, Adjourns Till Nov 7th / Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.