Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year (34117 Views)

Sunkanmi Omobolanle & His Wife, Abimbola Kiss To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabilla Kiss To Celebrate 4 Months Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by olumzzz(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:
Good day
My name is dammy a student of Unilorin
Av been stuck in school since Xmas
My parents are no more, we start our test on the 7th
I have zero resources at my disposal to help me during the test I wouldn't be here if i had any other Option I really need your help. I am not lying If you want proof of my predicament I can show you proof. 0072808222 Diamond Bank Olaosebikan Ayodamola Segun.
Am in a such a tight corner right now anything would be highly appreciated
You obviously use a smartphone. Go sell am
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by theoldpretender(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:
Good day
My name is dammy a student of Unilorin
Av been stuck in school since Xmas
My parents are no more, we start our test on the 7th
I have zero resources at my disposal to help me during the test I wouldn't be here if i had any other Option I really need your help. I am not lying If you want proof of my predicament I can show you proof. 0072808222 Diamond Bank Olaosebikan Ayodamola Segun.
Am in a such a tight corner right now anything would be highly appreciated

maticdamian:
A Student of Unilorin I am Stuck in school for this Xmas no money to eat all my friends have gone for holiday but am the only one left in the hostel I don't want to die of hunger I have nothing to eat as of this moment I speak anything be it just #500 I don't ask much just so that I can put something in my mouth please help

Diamond Bank
Ayodamola Olaosebikan Segun

maticdamian:
cryI really couldn't find a perfect Title for this post but am a University Student(Unilorin) I really need to change my lifestyle have been stuck with the same stuff for almost 2years lost most of my gadgets towards the years including the likes of laptop and m school tab have been trying to get back on track with gambling but still no show I even went into Internet fraud still futile and as I am now am looking to raise at least 500k in 2-3 months I really wanna improve my lifestyle and NO! Am not intimidated have just been stuck like this for too long I need a change any ideas legal or illegal is welcomed I am desperate

Well, seems like you are a good chameleon.

Like I said, stop lying. You are not really in need, you want to pose as a 'rich boy'.

Better focus on your studies, and stop lying.
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by zomby(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Again, when you have to show the world openly that the love between you and your wife is hot like fire, something is usually wrong. Sooner or later it will all come out to the light.

Smart couple keeps their love life private...If you love someone with your heart and soul, you need not to constantly prove it to the world. Real love happens to be automatic and natural; no need to force or prove anything.

1 Like

Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by victorian(f): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
zomby:
Again, when you have to show the world openly that the love between you and your wife is hot like fire, something is usually wrong. Sooner or later it will all come out to the light.

Smart couple keeps their love life private...If you love someone with your heart and soul, you need not to constantly prove it to the world. Real love happens to be automatic and natural; no need to force or prove anything.

Exactly!

It's clear he's trying to spite and make someone jealous but his wife has no idea.

This guy will never stop with his games with women.

I pity the wife.

When the time comes he will leave her high and dry again.

Smhhhhh angry
Re: Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year by Labenzez: 2:42am On Jan 03, 2019
This guy is a showboat, he loves to hype but someone will humble him very soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / How Gov Fashola & I Manage Our Religious Differences In Our Marriage - Wife / Is This The SAME Munachi Abii?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.