Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,916 members, 7,942,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves (25171 Views)

Reverend Sister Dances To Kizz Daniel's Buga Song (Photos, Video) / What Do You Think About Oneticket Kizz Daniel FT Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by Topmaike007(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2019
ajayiopy:

BRYMO SONG IS VERY 9ICE BUT NOT MARKETABLE IN NIGERIA because 95% LISTEN TO BEAT NOT LYRICS.
I know COS Nigeria like quack music
Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by soldadoe(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Brymo..wurld.. ! Yxng bane! These guys have nice songs
Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by adabsmith(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
kehinde1588:
OP that's your own opinion

All I know is Reekado banks is better than both of them. His vocal sound is super duper.
ayu alright at all?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by adabsmith(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Award cabinet :KD
Hits: KD
International and local features: KD
Versatility: KD

And you're still comparing him to AG?
Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by damola1: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2019
I think Mr easi sabi
Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by alleazardous(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
brymo I know Biko, all brymo fans should pls hit the like and share button it they are in support that brymo is the Best among his peers.
Not best but a LEGEND
Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by Topmaike007(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2019
alleazardous:
Not best but a LEGEND
I tell you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by samisj4real(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2019
2019 same issue. How on earth does this affect anyone's life positively.
Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by nex(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2019
kehinde1588:
OP that's your own opinion

All I know is Reekado banks is better than both of them. His vocal sound is super duper.

Of course, the writer makes it clear he's discussing 2 of his favourite artistes from 2018.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by nex(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2019
Amiblaize77:
This one really get time, when there are more pressing issues in the world.

He's an artist and entertainment manager. These are the pressing issues in his area of business.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by ipledge10(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
lenghtinny:
This write-up is on point.....

Kizz Daniel should realize his brand is more than posing with beret and cars on IG......

In 2018, Dude displaced Tekno as the next best thing after Wizkid and Davido. The songs I don't fancy on his NBS album are not up to four out of twenty tracks. Not to talk of the impressive features he got on last year yet dude couldn't put together his own end of the year concert.

Dude's got the talent but he should know that Good music is not enough, he needs a good PR management that knows their onions to manage him this 2019. That his manager needs to do more than getting involved in backstage fights.

Someone said hi shoulders his above his head which might be partly true. What gave Woju massive airplay back in 2014 was the radio tour he engaged in with G-worldwide then. But he prolly thought he's too big for that.

Kizz should start headlining his own shows instead of queueing at someone else's show to avoid embarrassment like the one at Davido's concert.

For someone acknowledged by the likes of Diplo, he needs to do more than posing like a model on IG and put his PR team to serious work....
That album is crazy. I play whole album at least once a day. When I saw Burna concert, I acctually felt bad for kizz for not having his own concert. He need crazy PR, and he needs to start paying some guys to start “Typing Kizz Daniel is so underrated” on instagram ( if you know u know). One thing he was able to achieve in that album is gaining ground in other Africa countries with the features.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by RexTramadol1: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kizz Daniel o, Adekunle Gold oh

Nothing concern me

Except you gimme Drake Vs Kanye
Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by wiford: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves by Ayobami7(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
好朋友英国加

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage WAS A Great Prospect, Until She Joined MAVIN. Backward Step. / Some Amazing Guinness World Records / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.