Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga (71828 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by ADRIAN88(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74382406:

You like d pic too?!
Kaka d man!

LOL! I belong to Jesus bruh!
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Ogaga87(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Narrow is the way but broad is the part that leads to ------+++++++++++++
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:

LOL! I belong to Jesus bruh!
Nice one!
Jesus is our whole essence of living.
He never disappoints.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by maleekfrenzy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
What kind of rubbish yansh is this....see as she be like hippopotamus

1 Like

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Skmoda360(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Human kangaroo. Not appealing at all
Kikikikikikikiki
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
To fvck her asshole would be a Herculean task.

2 Likes

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by EmekaBlue(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
fatty ass with contours and tiger stripes

i pass

2 Likes

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Skmoda360(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetBuns:
They will be hailing her and her head will be dwelling with pride but she doesn't know what the future has in store for her.
This kind of load is too much for her back bone (lumber vertebrae to be precise) and pelvic girdle. Even her chest plate and ribs will suffer from the weight of those breasts. If Osteoporosis doesn't keep her confined at home at old age, arrhythmia and other related diseases will. Too much of everything is bad
Coming from a doctor .....nice one

3 Likes

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Isoduwa(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dont waste time see my signature

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2019

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by ksly24(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:
No weapon on this earth, above or below fashioned against my resistance for temptation shall prosper.

1 Like

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by sparko1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetBuns:
They will be hailing her and her head will be dwelling with pride but she doesn't know what the future has in store for her.
This kind of load is too much for her back bone (lumber vertebrae to be precise) and pelvic girdle. Even her chest plate and ribs will suffer from the weight of those breasts. If Osteoporosis doesn't keep her confined at home at old age, arrhythmia and other related diseases will. Too much of everything is bad

I think the points is she might never have a chance at fame ever! what is the use of all the right proportions if it can't change her life for a minute!

1 Like

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Groovenaija360(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
WATCH THE MOMENT SHE TWERKS HARD HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP9nxp3Oizs

1 Like

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by OLASUNKONMI(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is surely going to creat postural issues for her at old age.
AREA OF HER BODY THAT WILL BE AFFECTED ARE;

1.VERTEBRA
2.PELVIC BONES
3.THIGH BONES
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by medropoly(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
who her nyash help...... undecided undecided undecided

make she give me her big pant so that i go buy big benz...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by OLASUNKONMI(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Whaaaaaaaaa
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Very Ugly creature, angry It must be a bother carrying All that disgusting Fatty junk around.
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by OLASUNKONMI(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Whaaaaaaaaa sad
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by ADRIAN88(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
obembet:
Abeg dash me small yansh now biko.

Greetings obembet! There is nothing impossible for the most high...

Verily i say unto you;

This time next year, the 'gluteus maximus muscles' in both sides of your 'clunis' will be blessed with gargantuan, yet corresponding and balanced degrees of superimposed fat that will not only be appealing to the eyes (both male and female), but also be comforting and complementing to your body physique as a whole.

Till then! Fear no more my child and be proud of your avocados for the time being... for many have asked and have been graciously answered..

Shallom!

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by OLASUNKONMI(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oluwaoooo again.
grin
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by vezycash(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nonsense. Even in Nigeria, there are women with hips and ass bigger than this - not to talk of Ghana. There's an immigration officer working at Kotoka international airport Accra with assets dwarfing this.
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by enemyofprogress: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
To enter go hard o
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by vezycash(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74382718:

Nice one!
Jesus is our whole essence of living.
He never disappoints.

You're a Christian? I'm shocked. Your political jooro jaara jooro statements made me believe you have a coal black dot on your forehead - if you catch my drift.

1 Like

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by ADRIAN88(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
To enter go hard o

...says an enemy of progress!

As for me...

#ICanDoAllThingsThroughChristWhoStrengthensMe

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Slimlord(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
SweetBuns:
biologist
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by kalufelix(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Imagine Nland front page!
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by philipstanley(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
tongue

Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Lurdjuni: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Filled of silicon and poo
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lolzz... I just dey laugh. One person fit cook for a whole community make them chop but if community cook give u & u say u want chop am na u come sabi grin

Enjoyment no dey this body again, na hard labour... Nor be me oo grin
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ladies without big butts, stay true to yourself. We guys like to see big ... but the best we like is the average and normal ones which never fades.
Re: African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga by Mruwa1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na wah for u only u just carry full mouka foam super for back and front

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Flees After Surprise Proposal At Abuja Restaurant (Photos) / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.