Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,585 members, 7,978,941 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:14 PM

Clients Scam Sex Workers & Get Free Sexual Services - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clients Scam Sex Workers & Get Free Sexual Services (742 Views)

Police Arrest Two For Robbing Sex Workers In Lagos / Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clients Scam Sex Workers & Get Free Sexual Services by CastedGist: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Its crunch for everyone in this bleak financial atmosphere, with those soliciting for sexual escapades from prostitutes, have devised ways to extort their services without paying a dime.

Sex workers have cried foul over clients who are getting away with exploiting their services for free by ”reversing” mobile money transfer transactions after b_onking. In light of the economic climate in the country, the prices of b_onking for a short time have skyrocketed which might be a contributing factor to such behavior.

These startling revelations emerged at a workshop that was hosted by the Sexual Rights Centre attended by the B-Metro.

“l got humiliated when I was at a supermarket in the city center as I discovered that I did not have sufficient funds. I then realized the money had been reversed,” said one of the attendants.

After making an inquiry at Econet, Nosizi Sibanda was disappointed to hear that her night of hard work was not fruitful as she was told that the transaction was reversed after the person claimed he had wrongly sent the money to her.

Another sex worker weighed in saying she selectively accepts mobile money payment method.

“One of the guys who hired me in Gweru paid me handsomely and had two sex sessions with me during midday, A few hours later I got the shock of my life as I found that the guy had reversed payment. Due to the nasty experience I encountered, I arrived at a serious decision that I will only accept EcoCash payment from my regular clients and I will never accept it from strangers,” said a lady only identified as Rudo.

Sexual Rights Centre programmes manager Mojalisa Ndlovu confirmed the shocking incidents, stating that the Centre engaged Econet over such incidents but there no solution had been found beside creating awareness programs of such crimes.

Zimbabwe has been going through a cash crunch since last year and businesses have turned to use plastic money as an alternative to keep their businesses afloat, with mobile money transactions being the most used.

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/clients-scam-sex-workers-get-free-sexual-services

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Clients Scam Sex Workers & Get Free Sexual Services by CastedGist: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Clients Scam Sex Workers & Get Free Sexual Services by ouzo1(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2019
They should just apply for POS na..

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Women's Panties To Ritualists For N80,000-teenager Makes Shocking Confess / Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her . / Nigerian Girls Who Are Kept As S*x Slaves In Mali Cry Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.