Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,559 members, 7,972,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) (43027 Views)

Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by champman(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:

@op, let me help you with more pictures!

See image of Enugu-Onitsha-Tokyo road built by Buhari.

Shameless scammers that have lost every sense of morality!
If u have sense plus if ur head and life is not bent on seeing negativities, u will know that d enugu-onitsha road pics d guy posted are true.U coward who doesn't travel to know d country u live in.All u know is being cynical.Next time let ur ideas come from ur brain and not ur anus!....I pity those who liked ur post

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by somehow: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Are you normal? you think to build such a road can be done in 6 months? what is wrong with people that have heads but forgot they have a brain inside?
Kaetoh:
Buhari and apc had to wait for 4 good years before re-constructing a road that's so important to Igbos and the rest of Nigeria at large. I would like Yorubas and Hausas to think deeply, I mean those with conscience, if it's good that your dues as humans be withheld from you until the evil hands get tired before sluggishly releasing to you. To all those Igbos supporting Buhari after killing our brothers and sisters who protested against the injustices carried out against Igbos , you will live to reap evil all the days of your lives, you and all your generation . APC the party of herdsmen and murderers .
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Ijaya123: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Darksider131:
senseless man

He waited for 4yrs before completing it

Which one did PDP complete in 16 years?
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Upright750: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Post please answer this question now before I will get angry.. Is ENUGU ONITSHA road 1 lane or 2 lane .. The video you clame to be ENUGU ONITSHA road is 1 lane.. ..?? Scammer..

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Josh44s(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
It baffles me as prominent people who lots of people look up to praise Buhari or any other leader when roads are constructed and list them as an achievement. Wtf! Is wrong with Africans. It’s the duty of the government to do it and many more such as providing basic amenities.

3 Likes

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by OnyeOgboni: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=stephenduru post=74377033]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z_4nO85Iis

Below are photos of the new look of  Enugu-Onitsha expressway road presently undergoing reconstruction by President Muhammadu Buhari. 

It should be recalled that Father Mbaka on 31st spoke well of Buhari and mentioned this road as one of his achievements. Speaking at Adoration Ministry, he recalled how he warned him to change or be changed.He said the killings by Fulani herdsmen have reduced since he warned him to change.He argued that it will be unwise to compare Buhari's 4yrs with PDP's 16yrs rule(he gave instance that you can not give a nursery one student the same exam with primary six student).He said Buhari has improved agriculture with some of his policies.He mentioned President Buhari's Anchor Borrowers' Scheme' and how it has helped many farmers.

He said while many northern farmers have become rich with the scheme,many of the Igbos are dwelling on alleged dead Buhari issue instead of utilising the opportunity.

Speaking on issue of corruption,he said a  President who fights corruption should be supported.He recalled how catholic Bishops organise anti-corruption prayers to reduce corruption in Nigeria.He however said that Buhari(nobody) is a saint but you can not compare Buhari with many others when it comes to anti-corruption crusade(mark the statement nobody is a saint ie Buhari has his faults too).He argued that Buhari is better than others.He however said that he is not endorsing anybody.He also spoke of the impending hardship Nigerians will witness but said with prayer children of God will overcome.

He also prayed for Nigerian Bishops,priests,Nigerians in general and many others.Speaking about the ordeal of a prophet,he said there are things he know about these politicians that many don't know.

He said that everybody has different gift.According to him,you should not be greedy of another person's gift.He praised Gov Ugwuanyi,Gov Umahi for his infrastructural transformation in Ebonyi and Gov Obiano for his improvement of security in Anambra.

He concluded by saying that he is not God but let the will of God be done.He
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by flyca: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:

Thank you for catching in on time!
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by allthingsgood: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
obailala:
Politics can be amusing sometimes. A dual carriageway of over 100km; you fix a portion less than 20km on just one of the lanes and then post pictures and videos all over the place to entice. Funny enough, this is the exact same scam played by GEJ/PDP supporters in 2014/2015 to the admiration of fellow Jonathanians. Now we have the opposite camp playing the exact same trick to the chagrin of the same Jonathanians.

U just sit down in one corner typing silly rubbish. If u say the op is lying, why not postpics of d entire road as u have claimed. Mtscheeeew
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by champman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
derok7355xx:
stop looking for ppl to scam by this ur posts and go look for good job and if u don't stop,u will soon be treated like a thief,d way mob treat robbers with jungle justice...mark my words
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
OP you no well. They've been constructing this road since when. Why not show full pictures. Something i drove through today.
Show full pictures abeg. The road is trash

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
allthingsgood:

U just sit down in one corner typing silly rubbish. If u say the op is lying, why not postpics of d entire road as u have claimed. Mtscheeeew
Shut the hell up. He's right. I saw the road 30 mins ago. Lubbbish
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
kenny160:
dis is where we r mixn tings up i hate anybody dat say pdp is d best apc is d worst or apc is d best pdp is d worst cnt u guys tnk 4 once? Who is pdp? Who apc? are dey nt same fools? Dats y we dnt want to vote 4 youths coz we belv in dos 2strngest partie? Y cnt we 4get abt party nd vote individuals coz dy r nt diffrent 4rm eacother lets reasn well o.
Don't mind them. Funny enough many of their supporters are foolish to the core. That road is just one lane and I doubt if they have gone far. APC supporters are masturbating over a single a lane. You need to visit Abuja to see roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Lordsocrates: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
lilytender:

Please one idiot should come and prove this guy wrong with pictures.

I came from the north last week, to get to Akwa Ibom state u need to pas through, Abia, Enugu, Imo...
That road from the (SUKUT bond) was the best part of traveling through the 3eastern state..
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by allthingsgood: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Shut the hell up. He's right. I saw the road 30 mins ago. Lubbbish

Frustrated wailing losers grin grin
Hate no go kill una
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
allthingsgood:

Frustrated wailing losers grin grin
Hate no go kill una
See this walnut. I pity you
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Lordsocrates: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Don't mind them. Funny enough many of their supporters are foolish to the core. That road is just one lane and I doubt if they have gone far. APC supporters are masturbating over a single a lane. You need to visit Abuja to see roads

Guy stop lying, though its not fully completed, its two lane, i used yhat road last week, what do u derive fro lying ?
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by budusky05(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
ChimaAgbalajob:

If you like post pictures of China road, or closed shop. PMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by chiboy1116: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Should Buhari win the 2019 election he’d be a fool to do a single project in Biafra.

So how much % of the road did PDP you shameless Igbo vote for every 4 years completed within the 16 locust years it ruled ?

If your answer is 0% what is deserving for those stinking with foolishness of shameful bigotry shall be your portion altru this 2019, Amen.

If PDP fixed 20KM of the 100KM road every dispensation Igbo votes for them the road would be nearing completion by now but you Igbos will rather blame a Buhari you never voted for your woes which the PDP voted can not fix. Small time you claim to be republicans and start demanding USA standard of every which u never asked from PDP. Why disparage someone doing 20 KM within 3 years while praising someone that never did anything in 16 years ?! Is that not foolishness?!

You know interstate road are suppose to be completed btw minutes. How much of this road was constructed in the 16 years of PDP ?

. Obviously you’d rather celebrate 16 locust years PDP wastes not constructing a km

Compared to PDP that did not do a single km in 16 years I will say Buhari is a Godsent to you Igbos

. Even with video n not pix evidence but you believe Ganduje kickback taking video. I bet you’d argue Peter Obi too never took kickback though he gave an interview he confessed what he did with the kickback he took ba ? You people stink of the worse hypocrisy that can ever been known to the human race, such a shame.

Many of you Igbos are without any iota of shame, if this road had been completed by now you hear Jonathan paid for and China is just completing it.
no ever qoute me again ...
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
stephenduru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z_4nO85Iis

Below are photos of the new look of  Enugu-Onitsha expressway road presently undergoing reconstruction by President Muhammadu Buhari. 

It should be recalled that Father Mbaka on 31st spoke well of Buhari and mentioned this road as one of his achievements. Speaking at Adoration Ministry, he recalled how he warned him to change or be changed.He said the killings by Fulani herdsmen have reduced since he warned him to change.He argued that it will be unwise to compare Buhari's 4yrs with PDP's 16yrs rule(he gave instance that you can not give a nursery one student the same exam with primary six student).He said Buhari has improved agriculture with some of his policies.He mentioned President Buhari's Anchor Borrowers' Scheme' and how it has helped many farmers.

He said while many northern farmers have become rich with the scheme,many of the Igbos are dwelling on alleged dead Buhari issue instead of utilising the opportunity.

Speaking on issue of corruption,he said a  President who fights corruption should be supported.He recalled how catholic Bishops organise anti-corruption prayers to reduce corruption in Nigeria.He however said that Buhari(nobody) is a saint but you can not compare Buhari with many others when it comes to anti-corruption crusade(mark the statement nobody is a saint ie Buhari has his faults too).He argued that Buhari is better than others.He however said that he is not endorsing anybody.He also spoke of the impending hardship Nigerians will witness but said with prayer children of God will overcome.

He also prayed for Nigerian Bishops,priests,Nigerians in general and many others.Speaking about the ordeal of a prophet,he said there are things he know about these politicians that many don't know.

He said that everybody has different gift.According to him,you should not be greedy of another person's gift.He praised Gov Ugwuanyi,Gov Umahi for his infrastructural transformation in Ebonyi and Gov Obiano for his improvement of security in Anambra.

He concluded by saying that he is not God but let the will of God be done.He however stated that he is a Nigerian and can not keep mute if he sees anything that will affect Nigeria negatively simply because he wants to be nice.

Come to think of it,people say he is an APC reverend right?Are Gov. Ugwuanyi,Umahi and Obiano APC governors?Are there things he know about Atiku/Peter Obi that we don't know?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/see-new-look-of-enugu-onitsha-road.html

How many km?

out of how many roads?

probably his 4 years achievement.. grin

My friend, doing road is not achievement but necessity of the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Naajjii: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kaetoh:
Buhari and apc had to wait for 4 good years before re-constructing a road that's so important to Igbos and the rest of Nigeria at large. I would like Yorubas and Hausas to think deeply, I mean those with conscience, if it's good that your dues as humans be withheld from you until the evil hands get tired before sluggishly releasing to you. To all those Igbos supporting Buhari after killing our brothers and sisters who protested against the injustices carried out against Igbos , you will live to reap evil all the days of your lives, you and all your generation . APC the party of herdsmen and murderers .
Where are the injustice carried out against Igbo that other tribes are not suffereing from in Nigeria? Can you name a few?Every body in Nigeria is suffering from one form of injustice or the other.You people are well off than lots of other Nigerians tribes, you have businesses all over the world , you have educated people over all over the places more than other Nigerians yet you keep crying injustice. You people's problem is lack of contentment and greed. That Greediness is what is affecting you on the political space, you can't compete with Hausa and Yoruba politically because of greed and excessive quest for more materials stuffs and money. We don't really understand you people probably the Osu caste system from your area is also playing a part.
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Vicintonsh(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Many of you Igbos are without any iota of shame, if this road had been completed by now you hear Jonathan paid for and China is just completing it.

Take your hate elsewhere bro
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
LET GOD CHOSE WHOM HE WISHES TO RULE NIGERIANS COME 2019...
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Kaetoh: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Naajjii:

Where are the injustice carried out against Igbo that other tribes are not suffereing from in Nigeria? Can you name a few?Every body in Nigeria is suffering from one form of injustice or the other.You people are well off than lots of other Nigerians tribes, you have businesses all over the world , you have educated people over all over the places more than other Nigerians yet you keep crying injustice. You people's problem is lack of contentment and greed. That Greediness is what is affecting you on the political space, you can't compete with Hausa and Yoruba politically because of greed and excessive quest for more materials stuffs and money. We don't really understand you people probably the Osu caste system from your area is also playing a part.
By God's grace I'm not a greedy beggar like your sorry self is destined to be . I'm gainfully employed offshore. A People's basic rights obtainable in less economically viable countries does not in anyway translate to greed and being over demanding . Honestly I can't help but see you and others of your suffering tribe as nothing but damned fools . How can affordable projects be left to rot away because people in daura or osogbo have same problem bedeviling them and they refuse to speak up for control measures? You people seem to enjoy poverty over development. You can keep suffering for all your life and your people can drive through muddy caves . But for us of the south east descent , we will continue condemning leaders like Buhari who spend more on propaganda and vote buying than on infrastructure and basic human needs. These illiterate morons and their likes can't get our support, not now not in February. You can go to hell or use the hell Buhari is creating in your said suffering location for all I care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Onyi22:

It's d fact

Onyinye are u really an igbo girl, Or are u a Zombie using an igbo girls name?

I live in 042 and this road passed thru my village, Ngwo.

Only one lane has been done and that one lane is 30% complete. The road generally is around 15% complete and it has been like dis since 2016
Get ur facts right, that's if ur not a zombie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Kaetoh: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
somehow:
Are you normal? you think to build such a road can be done in 6 months? what is wrong with people that have heads but forgot they have a brain inside?
you're the only deranged and abnormally weak thinker here who feels Buhari has spent only 6 months as president or you think executions of projects should commence 3 years after an elected president is sworn into office. You need brain transplant immediately. You just want to talk because others are talking .

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Onyinye are u really an igbo girl, Or are u a Zombie using an igbo girls name?

I live in 042 and this road passed thru my village, Ngwo.

Only one lane has been done and that one lane is 30% complete. The road generally is around 15% complete and it has been like dis since 2016
Get ur facts right, that's if ur not a zombie
U can become as frustrated as u want, but weather ur ancestors likes it or not Buhari must win n remain till d president till 2023. Long live buhari, sai baba till 2023
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Onyi22:

U can become as frustrated as u want, but weather ur ancestors likes it or not Buhari must win n remain till d president till 2023. Long live buhari, sai baba till 2023

Zombie. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by obailala(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
allthingsgood:

Please please please, kindly go back to primary school since it's obvious your brain cant comprehend simple english.
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Zombie. grin grin grin
Sai Baba grin grin grin grin grin
Hope ur rope n sniper is ready to commit suicide when u finally hear Buhari been announced as d winner
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Naajjii: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Kaetoh:
By God's grace I'm not a greedy beggar like your sorry self is destined to be . I'm gainfully employed offshore. A People's basic rights obtainable in less economically viable countries does not in anyway translint o greed and being over demanding . Honestly I can't help but see you and others of your suffering tribe as nothing but damned fools . How can affordable projects be left to rot away because people in daura or osogbo have same problem bedeviling them and they refuse to speak up for control measures? You people seem to enjoy poverty over development. You can keep suffering for all your life and your people can drive through muddy caves . But for us of the south east descent , we will continue condemning leaders like Buhari who spend more on propaganda and vote buying than on infrastructure and basic human needs. These illiterate morons and their likes can't get our support, not now not in February. You can go to hell or use the hell Buhari is creating in your said suffering location for all I care.
Lol your reaction tells you are suffering from mental slavery because of Aboki . Everything about you people is materialism , money , Ego.My suffering tribe is contented with the little God gave us. Life is about contentment, it is not about richness greediness as examlified by people from your side. That is why you can't compete with Abo kis grin at the national level. You can only run away to offshore.Are you not ashamed that gworo chewing Aboki made you run away offshore because you can't compete due to greed?
Re: See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) by Kaetoh: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol your reaction tells you are suffering from mental slavery because of Aboki . Everything about you people is materialism , money , Ego.My suffering tribe is contented with the little God gave us. Life is about contentment, it is not about richness greediness as examlified by people from your side. That is why you can't compete with Abo kis grin at the national level. You can only run away to offshore.Are you not ashamed that gworo chewing Aboki made you run away offshore because you can't compete due to greed?
so the American expatriates working in Nigeria are in Nigeria because Nigeria is better than America economically or because their experiences and knowledge in a required field of endeavour is highly needed . If I ask you now you'll tell me you're a graduate of one polytechnic or university in osogbo . See how irredeemably stupid you reason ? I'm even responding to a compound bell head . Bye for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.