Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,551 members, 7,978,803 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out (2731 Views)

Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
zlantanfan:
you can keep denying your people all you want.

This begging and wailing is really embarrassing, it seems atiku really can't make it without the sophisticated region even after getting 100% ipob votes

Igbos are finished politically in Nigeria and they caused it for themselves over an obsession to hate and fight others always especially the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oshigun:

Igbo boy, stop begging and meet us at the polls. Is it Yorubas, una political masters, you want to practice reverse psychology on? You are on a long thing bruv.

Igbo, Igbo, Igbo... Smh

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

Igbo, Igbo, Igbo... Smh

Sharrap!!!! Cant you just man up and grow some balls? You see Yorubas begging SE and SS not to vote Atiku and Obigotry? Man mi, go down like a man. Stop begging.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Peacemaker5128: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is what will happen in shout yeast after presidential election

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oshigun:

Sharrap!!!! Cant you just man up and grow some balls? You see Yorubas begging SE and SS not to vote Atiku and Obigotry? Man mi, go down like a man. Stop begging.

I'm not begging anyone but rather would like you to see reasons why our country must be run by people who can turnaround our fortunes for the better
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by tuniski: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eledan:

Let me ask you one single question

What did the SW benefit from PDP 16 years and what is PDP plan for SW if ( God forbid ) they win in 2019.
Pdp is not a regional party! In the 16years other parties governed in the SW so kini problem e?
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by deomelo: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
tuniski:

Pdp is not a regional party! In the 16years other parties governed in the SW so kini problem e?

Why not just answer the question?
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by zlantanfan: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

I'm not begging anyone but rather would like you to see reasons why our country must be run by people who can turnaround our fortunes for the better
oga atiku is a thief, you are not championing anything, if you wanted to you would be bringing up sowore, duke, and the rest vibrant youth.

Atiku was part of the system that crippled the country in the time of plenty, he is only desperate about presidency with no ideologies (serial party defector) just to sell nnpc and make money that he didn't as VP.

The aboki is only been rebranded by his band of thieves.

What stops you from mobilizing for the non career politicians if you truly need a change
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

My friend, I don't like dishonest people. I personally can die for what I believe in. PDP misrule and crash in oil price got us where we are today.

When you people want to blame PDP bloodsucking of 16 years, that finished Nigeria totally, on Buhari without the willingness to give the APC even two terms then we know you are motivated by nothing other than hatred and bigotry.

You cannot decieve Yorubas so carry your goods to Alaba market. You may get some buyers there. Atiku, Obigotry and PDP? Bruv are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
zlantanfan:
oga atiku is a thief, you are not championing anything, if you wanted to you would be bringing up sowore, duke, and the rest vibrant youth.

Atiku was part of the system that crippled the country in the time of plenty, he is only desperate about presidency with no ideologies (serial party defector) just to sell nnpc and make money that he didn't as VP.

The aboki is only been rebranded by his band of thieves.

What stops you from mobilizing for the non career politicians if you truly need a change

I consider you educated and very enlightened. You can't brand someone a thief without being convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Sowore can't win his ward in Ondo State, how can he then win the Presidential election? As for Duke, he's a fine gentleman and good administrator if one would consider his previous positions he has handled. But the structure of the country won't allow anyone outside the top two parties win. I think this is something you should know already
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oshigun:

My friend, I don't like dishonest people. I personally can die for what I believe in. PDP misrule and crash in oil price got us where we are today. When you people want to blame PDP bloodsucking of 16 years, that finished Nigeria totally, without the willingness to give PMB and the APC even two terms then we know you are motivated by nothing other than hatred and bigotry. You cannot decieve Yorubas so carry your goods to Alaba market. You may get some buyers there.

If you're ready to die for bad governance and grossly incompetent people handling your affairs, goodluck!
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

If you're ready to die for bad governance and grossly incompetent people handling your affairs, goodluck!

The fact you go on about bad governance, as if that consideration has nothing to do with the PDP, just shows you are likely not an honest or upright person.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by zlantanfan: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

I consider you educated and very enlightened. You can't brand someone a thief without being convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Sowore can't win his ward in Ondo State, how can he then win the Presidential election? As for Duke, he's a fine gentleman and good administrator if one would consider his previous positions he has handled. But the structure of the country won't allow anyone outside the top two parties win. I think this is something you should know already
who determine who wins or not? West always gives every candidate good numbers, If the time you spent was utilized to rally for duke wouldn't it have been a better sell.

If the opposition all votes for duke instead of chunning out a perceived can't win, he would have gotten far.

Buhari had been contesting other non popular parties with consistency and still got his core support till realignment with acn, he didn't need PDP to do it.

Atiku is a crook but he should enjoy his fugitive life without insulting the intelligence of Nigerians by contesting presidency. PDP is not the party.
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by id911(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
zlantanfan:
who determine who wins or not? West always gives every candidate good numbers, If the time you spent was utilized to rally for duke wouldn't it have been a better sell.

If the opposition all votes for duke instead of chunning out a perceived can't win, he would have gotten far.

Buhari had been contesting other non popular parties with consistency and still got his core support till realignment with acn, he didn't need PDP to do it.

Atiku is a crook but he should enjoy his fugitive life without insulting the intelligence of Nigerians by contesting presidency. PDP is not the party.

I'm 100% sure you'll vote for Buhari and not Duke so you're being clever by half
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Banmeallday: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
We say no to stupid elections...

We say no to Arewa Hegemony, even by Sudan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Guestlander: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

Can you honestly say with all indices of good governance, Buhari has performed to warrant supporting him for another term when they're a lot of Nigerians with sound ideas to turnaround the economy of this country?

What are the achievements of the PDP you want us to vote for? I remember clearly how Stella Odua did shoddy renovations of our leaking Airports while tiny countries in west Africa like Togo, Ghana and others are building world class Airports.
She wasted money buying BMW cars while we use plastic bowls to collect rainwater from leaking Airport roofs.
We can't go back to that level of incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Godblesspmb: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

Can you honestly say with all indices of good governance, Buhari has performed to warrant supporting him for another term when they're a lot of Nigerians with sound ideas to turnaround the economy of this country?
can you mention any administration that the south west ever benefited more than buhari administration?
Can you tell me what GEJ did to the south west?
Can you mention one thing The Yoruba benefited during the time of obasanjo?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Eledan: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
tuniski:

Let me break it down for your little brain to decipher, what did the FG led govt of PDP did for SW in 16 years of power ?
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by tuniski: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eledan:

Let me break it down for your little brain to decipher, what did the FG led govt of PDP did for SW in 16 years of power ?

University, roads and ultimately deepening democracy.supporting dangote refinery,perhaps your low brain can absorb.
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
id911:

I'm 100% sure you'll vote for Buhari and not Duke so you're being clever by half

We Yorubas are voting for Buhari Your region can vote who they want

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Eledan: 6:30am On Jan 03, 2019
tuniski:

University, roads and ultimately deepening democracy.supporting dangote refinery,perhaps your low brain can absorb.

Which silly university ? Pictures please

Deeping democracy is an achievement for the SW?

When I say you people supporting PDP are doing it for ulterior motives and not on tangible achievements of 16 years of wastage of resources and our commonwealth, it’s nothing but the truth

In that same period, China and most of those Asians countries lifted millions and millions of their people out of poverty while pdp killed the growing middle income category.

PDP can only survive in the East because of your orientation that has nothing to do with development but raw and unbridled acquisition of wealth and oppressive desire of your people.

Same people you defend here will still drive in convoys into your villages to splash mud water on your and chase you out of the road
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by 7lives: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Eledan:

When I say you people supporting PDP are doing it for ulterior motives and not on tangible achievements of 16 years of wastage of resources and our commonwealth, it’s nothing but the truth

In that same period, China and most of those Asians countries lifted millions and millions of their people out of poverty while pdp killed the growing middle income category.

PDP can only survive in the East because of your orientation that has nothing to do with development but raw and unbridled acquisition of wealth and oppressive desire of your people.

Same people you defend here will still drive in convoys into your villages to splash mud water on your and chase you out of the road

Guy you beat me to this.
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Corrinthians(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
id911:

Shut up that mouth. angry

Kick him out and kick Atiku and the Ibo liar obi in I suppose?

Stupid thread.
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Shut up that mouth. angry

Kick him out and kick Atiku and the Ibo liar obi in I suppose?

Stupid thread.

Don't mind these Igbo boys. Come here daily to chat nonsense because "aboki" Atiku they swore will never rule again in 2015, while high on Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan ganja, has bribed them with VP position in 2018.

What are we, as one of the most intelligent ethnic group in Nigeria, to do with the reality of PDP 16 years hideous misrule of Nigeria and 2019 crash in oil price that meant Nigerian could not avoid the economic downturn PMB met on ground and was very unlucky to inherit considering PDP, under OBJ and through to GEJ, earned far more income it never used to develop and economically safegaurd our nation?

Yorubas are not cruel, hateful and sadistic people. We know the score and will give PMB 4 more years. We earn less by far today than under GEJ and the PDP yet PMB is doing more. Who, if not a wicked soul will hate a leader like that? Who, if not those who don't mean Nigeria well, will campaign for Atiku and the PDP considering they are the cause of Nigeria's problem 100%?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by tuniski: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Eledan:

Is that what is happening to you?
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by Eledan: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2019
tuniski:

Is that what is happening to you?

Just keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by kolaaderin: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2019
id911:

So where are the refineries now? At what capacity are they producing? So Nigerians no longer go to Ghana, Benin Republic to study? Are you sure you understand what is actually going on in this country at the moment ?
. We will get there, 16years failure can never be fix in less than 4years. We will never go back to Egypt.

Here is the new inflation statistics we are getting better. Sai baba 4+4

Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by kolaaderin: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
id911:

I put it to you Atiku would not turn anything around, he would on open the treasury for those noise maker now he himself is an undisputable looter. They would loot like never before and hence making your condition worse than now.
Re: Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out by tuniski: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Eledan:

Just keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say
Pele Mr Reasonable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Sick In Body, Soul And Mind, Obasanjo Tells BBC / Buhari In Adamawa: What I Saw / Leaked!!! PDP Delibrately Allowed APC To Win In 2015. See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.