Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri (30383 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Tinubu Is A Drug Lord. NBA Should Sanction Keyamo For Lying. Reno Omokri / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Neyomickey1: 12:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Talking of lying ...hmnn, who is Wendell Simlin? The links below reminded me of the saying that “he who comes into equity must come with clean hands”
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-26481508
http://saharareporters.com/2014/02/26/president-jonathan’s-social-media-aide-reno-omokri-exposed-author-fake-document-linking
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 12:40am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74396092:

We really should not waste good words on people of terribly low reasoning.
This forum is overcrowded with such waste of earth space. Nairaland is where we finally confirmed that Good Education died in Nigeria early in the 21st century.
Dirty tin. Continue this new year of betting your life away.
Body go tell you lass lass.
Loser.

Still going lower, I see... Incorrigibility is such an amusing yet pathetic flaw in Negroes of low intelligence. PITY!
BTW, I'm quite chuffed my previous post didn't entirely miss its mark... There might yet be hope for your obsequious kind.
P. S: Stay on topic... I neither gamble nor bet, and I keep winning cool
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by bigcasava1(m): 4:07am On Jan 03, 2019
i did not know dat tunde was a pastor oo! i tot he was a sycho
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by deomelllo: 4:12am On Jan 03, 2019

BBC Trending

#BBCtrending: The mysterious case of Wendell Simlin

A team of online sleuths claim to have exposed an attempt to smear the former governor of Nigeria's central bank.

Lamido Sanusi - who is widely respected in the international community - was suspended from the bank last month after accusing the government of corruption.

A few days later, a number of journalists were surprised to receive an email from an unknown man, Wendell Simlin, which linked Sanusi with the militant Islamist group Boko Haram. The group is believed to have killed thousands of people in a string of brutal attacks since 2009. But a handful of digital activists who obtained the email say it was actually written by one of the president's aides, after they found his name in a Word document attached. Reno Omokri - social media advisor to President Goodluck Jonathan - is listed as its author in the document properties.

"We just did a simple right click on the document and looked at the 'properties'," says Feyi Fawehinmi, one of the team who carried out the investigation. They also contacted a newspaper to cross reference the email with previous messages sent from Omokri himself, and the metadata seems to be a perfect match, they say.

Sanusi was suspended from the bank by the president after alleging that $20bn (£12bn) in revenue had gone missing from the state oil firm, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-26481508

Another Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri fraudulent scam, but the crook and identity thief got caught by online techies..
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by deomelllo: 4:13am On Jan 03, 2019

Wendell Simlin: American woman accuses Reno Omokri of identity theft

Mr. Omokri allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document digital signature was identical to previous documents Mr. Omokri had sent to PREMIUM TIMES.

The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversation that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.

She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.

“There are pictures on my facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother.”

Mr. Omokri, who was based in the United States before coming to Nigeria to work for Mr. Jonathan, may be soon be facing criminal charges as Ms.Campbell has promised to involve U.S. authorities if her son’s name is not cleared.

Mr. Omokri could not be reached to comment for this story. Calls to his known telephone number did not connect, and he is yet to respond to a text message sent to him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

The fraudulent story of Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri, the fake pastor, twitter nuisance and an Identity Thief.

The fake twitter pastor is a crook and fradstar
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by deomelllo: 4:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by donttouch: 4:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Yusuf54:
Who will also deliver Pastor Reno Omokri from the Spirit of Lying and Spirit of Supporting Atikuthief ?
If it was in 2015, this your comment would have attracted more than 100 likes. Sorry, but this is 2019. We are wiser now, and won't fall for your integrity scam anymore.
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Imagine Reno calling someone a liar - this man has no shame and seek a cure foe himself first before anyone else.
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by opribo(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Every discerning Christian knows them. They are sheep's in wolves clothing.

They pretend and act holy but their utterances and actions sometimes gives them away.
I am happy that surely they will be brought to their own shame sooner than later.

Afterall, we have seen many of them that lied that God spoke to them or like they have telephone number to Heaven been disgraced in the open.

My only concern is for those who have eyes yet they cannot see. They still follow sheepishly their so called MOG despite all the things they know and see.

When I kneel down and pray my God answers me and prospers the works of my hand, no magic. I do not need no scammer to come swindle me in broad daylight with their sugar coated tongues
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2019
You are the one that need that deliverance most
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by MemoryTips(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74389880:
Your father will deliver him.

Mumu Reno, the fraudster and bastard!

Why don't you simply debunk the facts as stated by Reno instead of name calling?
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by arabbunkum: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74389880:
[s]Your father will deliver him.

Mumu Reno, the fraudster and bastard[/s]!
You are a typical son of a bitch

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2019
spartan50:

Are you any better?
and are you any better?
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2019
arabbunkum:

You are a typical son of a bitch
Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by arabbunkum: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74403200:

Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J
You are calling them to ban me while you freely go about insulting others. You are indeed very silly.

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by kayusely70(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:
Kettle calling pot black
Don't mind the ungrateful idiots, is it not the same bakare who led Save Nigeria Group which forced the National Assembly to adopt doctrine of necessity paving way for Jonathan to be sworn in as acting president when the northern cabals blocked him from assuming the position?
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by TeeZinnas: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Lai Muhammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / "Defend Yourselves Against Killers" - TY Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.