Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Wish To Help The Poor And Needy Even More In 2019 Than In 2018, How About You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wish To Help The Poor And Needy Even More In 2019 Than In 2018, How About You? (1059 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish To Help The Poor And Needy Even More In 2019 Than In 2018, How About You? by CodeTemplar: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
You've hence proven me right that Paul who is now dead, is your holy spirit. For your holy spirit has now died and left the Earth, and doesn't reveal the truth any longer directly to the disciples of God present here on Earth, but only through his writings in the Bible.

So please keep quoting from the writings of your holy spirit to prove that all his writings are inspired of the Holy Spirit.

And if you a bonafide mammon worshipper believe I'm replying to another figment of my imaginations, and yet you are still replying to me, that means you are definitely more foolish than you think I am.

Keep up with your delusions you fool and blind mammon worshipper.
All scriptures are given by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Mr Jesus vs The Bible ... lol.
Re: Wish To Help The Poor And Needy Even More In 2019 Than In 2018, How About You? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2019
CodeTemplar:
All scriptures are given by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Mr Jesus vs The Bible ... lol.
@ bolded says Paul your dead holy spirit, Lol!

Mr mammon worshipper.
Re: Wish To Help The Poor And Needy Even More In 2019 Than In 2018, How About You? by CodeTemplar: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
You've hence proven me right that Paul who is now dead, is your holy spirit. For your holy spirit has now died and left the Earth, and doesn't reveal the truth any longer directly to the disciples of God present here on Earth, but only through his writings in the Bible.

So please keep quoting from the writings of your holy spirit to prove that all his writings are inspired of the Holy Spirit.

And if you a bonafide mammon worshipper believe I'm replying to another figment of my imaginations, and yet you are still replying to me, that means you are definitely more foolish than you think I am.

Keep up with your delusions you fool and blind mammon worshipper.
Peter isn't Paul Mr. Jesus disciple hater. Peter is the guy who cut off the ear of those who came to arrest Jesus. Paul lived during the time Jesus was Alive but never met Jesus physically.
Get your record straight Mr. Peter Hater ... lol
Re: Wish To Help The Poor And Needy Even More In 2019 Than In 2018, How About You? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Peter isn't Paul Mr. Jesus disciple hater. Peter is the guy who cut off the ear of those who came to arrest Jesus. Paul lived during the time Jesus was Alive but never met Jesus physically.
Get your record straight Mr. Peter Hater ... lol
Yeah right! So Mr antichrist mammon worshipper, whose holy spirit is Paul, you should now post the link to my corrections of the many mistakes of Peter's teachings to support your claim that I hate Peter as you have claimed concerning Paul in that regard.

Such a fool and blind that doesn't even know that Paul himself, who is his holy spirit was the one that corrected Peter, one of Jesus first twelve disciples who He made the first leader of the church. {Galatians 2:11}

So by your blind and foolish analogy, Paul was also a Jesus disciple hater, and a correcter of the Holy Spirit, Lol.{Galatians 2:11}

But he wasn't to me because it's normal for brethren to correct themselves, for that doesn't mean hating the corrected or correcting the Holy Spirit except to the spiritually blind and ignorant.

However I know you wouldn't be able to comprehend this Truth being an antichrist mammon worshipper. So you can as well continue in your delusions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

27 Dead After Drinking Bleach To Exorcise Demons / BREAKING: ‘the Holy Spirit Has Spoken To Me’ — Fatoyinbo Mounts Pulpit / Iranian Muslim Leader Admits That Mass Christian Conversion Is Happening In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.